NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

Trials Fusion (PS4/360/Xbox One/PC)

I'm a huge Trails fan, and whilst I have faith in RedLynx that they will make a great game, I'm a little apprehensive about the addition of tricks.

Trails is about the purity and simplicity of the control, yet maintaining a depth to the system that takes a huge amount of time to master. I think adding a trick system may take that away.

Picking this up today on PS4. Looking at early reviews it would appear my concerns above were unfounded.

Anybody else getting it? It's one of my favourite games of last gen and now it's on PS4 the Sony boys can get in on this fantastic series.

I played the beta, it was OK.

I won't be getting the full game, though.

Downloaded the PS4 version last night. I love trials but Ubisoft need to fix the servers as the amount of time it takes to auto save after each event is torture.

So this has always been a 'download only' series up until now, but I gather that you can either download it as normal or buy it at retail... so what's the difference apart from the price? :blank:

Is there extra stuff with the retail version perhaps? :confused:

So this has always been a 'download only' series up until now, but I gather that you can either download it as normal or buy it at retail... so what's the difference apart from the price? :blank:

Is there extra stuff with the retail version perhaps? :confused:

The retail release includes the season pass and some small DLC.

I have purchased this, no doubt I'll see you beating all my scores and times just like on the 360 :(

Downloaded the PS4 version last night. I love trials but Ubisoft need to fix the servers as the amount of time it takes to auto save after each event is torture.

Yes I was having tons of problems...taking forever post races....also friends ghosts wouldn't load in the first time but if I hit retry on every track they then appear.

I have purchased this, no doubt I'll see you beating all my scores and times just like on the 360 :(

Yep...I'll be happy if I just finish this in some way shape or form.

Bought it, I suck at it :D

Sums up my experience so far.

Seeing @MATtheHAT's and @Cookyman's fucking helmets flying in front of me, owning each and every track while I crash and crash and crash over and over again doesn't help. :laughing:

And I only just played the first easy- and medium-difficulty tracks :blank:

Bought it, I suck at it :D

Sums up my experience so far.

Seeing @MATtheHAT's and @Cookyman's fucking helmets flying in front of me, owning each and every track while I crash and crash and crash over and over again doesn't help. :laughing:

And I only just played the first easy- and medium-difficulty tracks :blank:

Practice...I had the same problem with @Nintenchris but beat some of his scores :yay:

Very disappointing game, not sure I'm going to keep going. I'm just not liking it in the same way I liked the previous titles in the series.

dontcha worry, if ya beat my scores im gunna be coming right back at ya!

Gonna get back on it....You and one other guy are about the only ones I can beat some of the others are WAY WAY too good.

How is this game? I hadn't heard of it until it popped up on my Dashboard the other day and I watched the trailer. I really enjoy these sorts of games. Worth £14.99? Do you really need to get the season pack too?

How is this game? I hadn't heard of it until it popped up on my Dashboard the other day and I watched the trailer. I really enjoy these sorts of games. Worth £14.99? Do you really need to get the season pack too?

I'd say NO and NO. I mean the season pack is the same price as the original game which I personally don't think is all that. Also unless you're amazing at it you are going to fit a difficulty spike all too early. For me it's been 4 hours 25 minutes in and I have 86 medals.

Sign in to follow this