NEurope
Cube

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I reckon the more you pester him to play it, the more unlikely he'll be to start it.

Let him play it in his own time. I think he'll enjoy it, but it is a big commitment. :D

Trailer looks great. Really can't wait. :D

Pffff. Remember who you're talking about. I bet he completes it in like two days.

Bought this on steam last night, suppose i should play and finish Witcher 2 first

^ Dunno if you really need to to, to be honest. I'd never played 1 or 2 and never felt particularly in the dark barring a brief bit of dialogue at the start.

Anyway, totes psyched. My girlfriend goes back to Italy for a couple months a days before release. This, U4, No Man's Sky, swooping in to fill dat void - timing couldn't be more perfect.

These 12 mutations sound like a great way to spice up the combat. Only thing I'm hoping is that I'd like it to be a little more integrated to the world than Hearts of Stone was - would like a few more W3 characters integrated in for a nice catchup. Or maybe I just want to see true love of my life Triss again?

In any case, £20 for these two expansions is bonkers value. Bring it onnn.

This shot got me salivating

Screenshot%202016-05-19%2023.18.46_zpsvvug5rec.png

The DLC is tremendous value for money. I seriously can't wait to jump back into this game.

Been looking at screenshots for Blood and Wine. Seriously, it's my most anticipated thing this year. Can't wait!

SBE1gXA.jpg

JrmHo4l.jpg

ehhmAhO.jpg

Hnnnnnnggggg.

Blood and Wine Gwent sets can be pre-ordered, same way as the Heart's of Stone. Prove you've got a digital order/season pass and voila.

I did that. Took a screenshot of my transaction history and two days later I got a code to buy both of deck packs.Was charged a few days ago so I guess they will be shipped on Monday.

Blood and Wine Gwent sets can be pre-ordered, same way as the Heart's of Stone. Prove you've got a digital order/season pass and voila.

Whaa?? Hold up. How do I do this? Is there a website to do so? Do you have to pay extra for the set or is it free if you have the pass?

Holy shit, I just read the trophy list and there's a Skellige Gwent deck in the game!

Edited by Tales

Got Blood and Wine downloading as i write this, should be ready to go once i get home this evening.

So as I understand it, there is nowhere selling the dlc physically with the Gwent decks this time?

I bought the Hearts of Stone expansion pack off eBay but this time, the only packs with the dlc and Gwent decks are from other countries plus they are expensive, £35 - £50... I don't think so! :p

The first one only cost me £16.90... I was expecting maybe £25 with the decks, I may well just do the digital download route and redeem Gwent I think, should cost me £12 for the dlc and £14 for the decks, right?

Also I may finally get around to playing the game and the dlc this year, you never know. :)

So as I understand it, there is nowhere selling the dlc physically with the Gwent decks this time?

I bought the Hearts of Stone expansion pack off eBay but this time, the only packs with the dlc and Gwent decks are from other countries plus they are expensive, £35 - £50... I don't think so! :p

The first one only cost me £16.90... I was expecting maybe £25 with the decks, I may well just do the digital download route and redeem Gwent I think, should cost me £12 for the dlc and £14 for the decks, right?

Also I may finally get around to playing the game and the dlc this year, you never know. :)

We pre-ordered the DLC with the cards from GAME for £19.99, and it just arrived. Do they not have it on their website anymore? Maybe it'll come back in stock? Or might be worth checking out your local store to see if they have any.

Had a few hours on Blood and Wine, bloody heck it's good. The new region is something else that's for sure, doesn't make you want to re-visit Novigrad/Velen. There's enough to do, including Gwent for those whom play.

Only put in 4 hours so far, and thus have managed to visit most of the villages to unlock travel points, done a few main and side quests to name a few things.

Back on it on Thursday evening and over the weekend.

hGIHpBD.png

Z3OKRay.png

Edited by Jimbob

Wow. This game is staggeringly beautiful. :heart:

This is like playing a new adventure entirely. Both Hearts of Stone and this feel like more than just side-stories. They are pretty much like full games in their own right. Now THIS is how you do DLC/Expansions.

I'm only a few hours in, but I'm in love with Toussaint. Woodlivein/10.

This and Uncharted 4...this is why I game.

I found the Gwent deck on sale in Cash Converters still sealed. Decided to invest, even though I probably have no intention of opening it.

Don't havemuch to say other than Toussaint was a beautiful and fun world to explore and play in. Must have spent 30 hour or more in it.

There's a couple quests left in Toussaint but I will do them now before work, but before that I mopped up the remaining battle related trophies in the expansions and the main game.

13335600_10208130032182250_1544505986548400876_n.jpg?oh=1b412fde9a6a445676add612e5828d0f&oe=57C0F1ED

And now the long wait for Witcher 4 awaits...

Edited by Tales

They've said there won't be a Witcher 4...they're working on a new game instead.

They've said there won't be a Witcher 4...they're working on a new game instead.

Did they? I thought they said the Witcher series hasn't ended but the next one won't feature Geralt as the main guy.

@Fierce_LiNk you might want to take off your pants so you don't ruin them.

Rumour: Gwent set to be a standalone game.

146539413474.jpg

Eurogamer.net

OMFG!!!!!!!!

Did they? I thought they said the Witcher series hasn't ended but the next one won't feature Geralt as the main guy.

I've no idea if The Witcher is finished or not but this is their next game.

I have no idea, I'm literally making stuff up.