NEurope
Cube

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Time to start a petition to ban @Murr from N-Europe for his disgusting cheating?

I think the game has punished him for cheating, i propose a name change (or at least a custom title) to highlight cheating :p

I think the game has punished him for cheating, i propose a name change (or at least a custom title) to highlight cheating :p

4thwall.jpg

BH3dW6i.jpg

:p

Dat Backlash! :heh:

Well level 10 now, Finished the Keira & Baron quests. Goddamn.

I chose the option to send her away and keep her alive. But my god I really wanted to pick the option "Can't believe we fucked!"

When I met Johnny for the first time I thought that was nightmare fuel, but when you see the 3 women at the end.. holy shit.

Then the final battles with a Fiend, crazy.

I went with the option of trying to save Anna, that didn't work. Get back to the Barons place and he's hanging from a tree. Fucking hell.

I also took the liberty of uploading Roach trying to be a human, and a man who's hair is magic.

Warning, the man with magic hair is part of the women of the woods quest.

Edited by Murr

Wow, how did you make that happen?? In my game he keeps asking me for a round of gwent.

As for the YT tags, this is the part you need "OMubzGmjhvU". It's everything after the " = "

Wow, how did you make that happen?? In my game he keeps asking me for a round of gwent.

Apparently there were 2 choices to end the Baron's quest....

And they involve the letting an evil spirit hidden in a tree go free to save the orphan children or killing the spirit. If you let him go he saves the children but Anna is turned into a demon, you try to save her but she doesn't make it and dies in front of her daughter and the Baron. When you return to the Barons fort he's committed suicide.

That's the ending I got as I let the evil tree spirit free to save children.

Apparently if you kill the spirit, the children are sacrificed and Anna survives but is insane and ill. From here you see the Baron take Anna somewhere to try save her. You head back to the Barons fort and the guards are pillaging the town and such.

Apparently there were 2 choices to end the Baron's quest....

And they involve the letting an evil spirit hidden in a tree go free to save the orphan children or killing the spirit. If you let him go he saves the children but Anna is turned into a demon, you try to save her but she doesn't make it and dies in front of her daughter and the Baron. When you return to the Barons fort he's committed suicide.

That's the ending I got as I let the evil tree spirit free to save children.

Apparently if you kill the spirit, the children are sacrificed and Anna survives but is insane and ill. From here you see the Baron take Anna somewhere to try save her. You head back to the Barons fort and the guards are pillaging the town and such.

Not how I remember it.

The children, are those the children in the woods that the Baron's wife are taking care of? And the tree spirit was the one who the demon ladies tasked us to kill? I think I killed it, but I left the kids with Anna and went back to the Baron to tell him what happened. He neither commited suicide nor was the town pillaged. No children were sacrificed either and the Baron did nothing to get his wife back. We just had lengthy chat and that was it. Now he wants to play gwent.

I've been searching Gamefaqs, and everyone has a story that matches either of your events, none mine. Maybe I remember it wrong or we're talking about two different barons.

And after writing the above I check the quest list and find that I'm not done. It's moved from main quest to secondary quest. The quest is about him wanting to save his wife.

Not how I remember it.

The children, are those the children in the woods that the Baron's wife are taking care of? And the tree spirit was the one who the demon ladies tasked us to kill? I think I killed it, but I left the kids with Anna and went back to the Baron to tell him what happened. He neither commited suicide nor was the town pillaged. No children were sacrificed either and the Baron did nothing to get his wife back. We just had lengthy chat and that was it. Now he wants to play gwent.

I've been searching Gamefaqs, and everyone has a story that matches either of your events, none mine. Maybe I remember it wrong or we're talking about two different barons.

And after writing the above I check the quest list and find that I'm not done. It's moved from main quest to secondary quest. The quest is about him wanting to save his wife.

Ah sorry for giving away the ending of the Baron Missions there if you've yet to complete it.

It's the Bloody Baron just in case there is a 2nd one in the game:

The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Bloody-Baron-Main-Quest-Walkthrough.jpg

New bits of DLC are out today, get an alternative Yennifer skin and a mission involving rescuing miners. And also, the PS4 theme is available as well.

New bits of DLC are out today, get an alternative Yennifer skin and a mission involving rescuing miners. And also, the PS4 theme is available as well.

Nice. Think I want to buy that theme. Just had the standard since I bough the console. Buying the season pass while am at it as well.

Even better, the theme is free, and looks great!

Edited by Tales

I know that ranking games is a bit trite. But the last week of playing this? Top three favourite games of all time with absolute ease. Cannot believe what they achieved with this.

I know that ranking games is a bit trite. But the last week of playing this? Top three favourite games of all time with absolute ease. Cannot believe what they achieved with this.

You playing this on PS4 or PC?

It's in my top 10 for sure. I'm convinced it'll be number one by the time I finish with it.

It's just so well done. I could spend and have spent hours just galloping across the landscapes. The quests are just so well created and executed. Not a single one so far has felt like it's filler. It all contributes to the world and makes everything feel connected.

You playing this on PS4 or PC?

It's in my top 10 for sure. I'm convinced it'll be number one by the time I finish with it.

It's just so well done. I could spend and have spent hours just galloping across the landscapes. The quests are just so well created and executed. Not a single one so far has felt like it's filler. It all contributes to the world and makes everything feel connected.

I'm on PC, but it's connected to my tv via a long ass HDMI cable. Seems way more something you want to play on your couch with a controller than quasimodo'd up all hunched in front of your monitor.

I just like that it makes me feel genuine consequence for things I've done, often in small but incredibly convincing ways. I like the depiction of the world as a result of magic invading medieval Europe, where women are simultaneously some of the most powerful and abjected characters. I love reading the glossary and the books that I find lying around. I just feel convinced that world could exist, and cause and effect work there in a similar way to how they work here. Also it looks absolutely spectacular.

For all the boasting Bioware did about choice being a fundamental component of the Mass Effect games, the way they went about it made it feel like an overblown caricature compared to the ease with which they do it here. My game boner is absolutely raging right now.

Bioware's Mass Effect characters were all cardboard, I said it on release of ME1. The nobody sidequest characters of The Witcher 3 are more fleshed out most of the time.

I'm enjoying the recurring Hamlet references.

Jesus, I need a break:

106fz15.jpg

Just added another five hours. Guys I think I have a problem. If I don't post in the next 24 hours, someone come hammer down my door to make sure my retinas haven't been burned out from the screen glare.

Edited by The Bard

Cheeky Pulp Fiction reference in there that I saw coming a fucking mile off.

Wood berry my pen0r in Keira's anus.

This game seems to have a policy of only creating attractive women.

Just got into Novigrad and this game is getting better and better. Absolutely love all the different characters and their story lines. There is so much to do!

Wood berry my pen0r in Keira's anus.

This game seems to have a policy of only creating attractive women.

Elsa? :p

I'd say Yennefer is the most attractive. Or maybe Triss. It's hard. Not in that way.

I'd definitely say Triss. Finished her questline, shit got emotional. Keira's character model has some definite five o' clock shadow going. You trying to tell us something @Fierce_LiNk?

Elsa? :p

I'd say Yennefer is the most attractive. Or maybe Triss. It's hard. Not in that way.

Yennefer is awesome. Has quite a nice name, too.

I'd definitely say Triss. Finished her questline, shit got emotional. Keira's character model has some definite five o' clock shadow going. You trying to tell us something @Fierce_LiNk?

No waiiiii, brah. Your eyes need fixing if you think she's anything less than perfection. ;)

Just met an awesome new character for the first time:

Jonny the Godling. Just lol at his bit about defecating in the sunshine.

Triss all the way, Yennefer tends to be a bit of a bitch. Plus, as usual, redheads 4 lyfe!

triss_merigold_the_witcher_3__wild_hunt-wide.jpg

Edited by Happenstance