NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare (360/Xbox One/PC/Others)

The first official trailer for Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare. The ultimate battle for brainz — coming exclusively first to Xbox One and Xbox 360 followed by PC and other platforms.

Some will disagree but outside of the Mirrors Edge announcement this was my favourite part of the EA show.

I think this looks awesome. Hey it's little more than reskinned shooter but I don't care its different and feels fresh and new as a result.

Where it says 'other platforms', will this likely be coming out on PS4 at some point?

Also, I would have been happy with just a direct sequel/same strategy type game to the first as that was awesome!

Where it says 'other platforms', will this likely be coming out on PS4 at some point?

Also, I would have been happy with just a direct sequel/same strategy type game to the first as that was awesome!

There is one coming to iphone/ipad! Free to play and exclusive as far as I know.

Personally love the look of this will definitely be picking it up. I'm a sucker for anything in a different setting. I was racking my brains for an example of this! I came up with the South Park FPS game on N64! It was so different to the serious tone of Goldeneye, Turok etc.... that I could not get enough of it despite not being all that big a South Park fan.

There is one coming to iphone/ipad! Free to play and exclusive as far as I know.

Personally love the look of this will definitely be picking it up. I'm a sucker for anything in a different setting. I was racking my brains for an example of this! I came up with the South Park FPS game on N64! It was so different to the serious tone of Goldeneye, Turok etc.... that I could not get enough of it despite not being all that big a South Park fan.

Apparently it uses a free to play model like EA's Ios games? You have to buy every little thing.

Apparently it uses a free to play model like EA's Ios games? You have to buy every little thing.

I dunno only actual impressions I've heard is on Giantbomb and they seemed to imply it was more for overpowered power ups. It's a real shame if it has taken that route. I finished it first time on PC and at the moment I don't think it's even announced on there!

So, this game is pretty damn good. Having a blast on PC. Actually having more fun with this than Titanfall.

Origin ID - ShoW_BoT

So, this game is pretty damn good. Having a blast on PC. Actually having more fun with this than Titanfall.

Origin ID - ShoW_BoT

Yeah, I played a load of it on the One. It's such a fun little game and it's great if you get a few mates on it and coordinate an attack. :D I highly recommended the PS4 owners on here pick it up when it arrives.

I've still got The Swapper and Hohokum to get through so probably not. Looks good, though.

I've just today got Diablo 3, and with Destiny out in a few weeks I will probably wait until it comes down in price a bit. But yes, eventually.

So on the Xbox One, how do you get into a game online with your party?!

I can't see any options to create a party and then search for a game.

Sign in to follow this