NEurope
Cube

Tom Clancy's The Division

So are the rest of you getting the glitches while you are playing?

@Goafer and I have noticed tops of bodies facing the wrong way, characters lying down on the floor with their legs straight up and other players stuck in animations while running (like clapping) or not running at all but floating instead.

I usually team up with @Map and noticed after he got some stuff out of a loot crate he stayed in that crouching position and basically hovered for a good while. Haven't experienced the other stuff though!

With the 1.1 update hitting next week, do any other level 30 agents want to start running challenging missions in preparation for the first incursion? Also, would be good to get some 4 man teams running the dark zone, safety in numbers and all that!

All in all the update sounds pretty good, incursion, gear sets, trading, supply drops in dark zone, daily/weekly assignments. At first the crafting nerf coming with the update sounded bad but now that all level 30 named NPCS kills will give a high end drop, it should make end game loot more exciting and take us away from the crafting table for high end gear.

Ive not read the update notes yet, crafting is getting nerfed? all i can craft is crap anyway (except the high end pistol) best read those patch notes

I'd be up for running some stuff

Ive not read the update notes yet, crafting is getting nerfed? all i can craft is crap anyway (except the high end pistol) best read those patch notes

I'd be up for running some stuff

Crafting

Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-End items:

10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material

15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material

10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item

Changed deconstruction yield of Standard (Green) and High-End (Gold) items:

Deconstructing a Standard (Green) item yields 1 Standard material instead of 2

Deconstructing a High-End (Gold) item yields 1 High-End material instead of 2

Added new level 31 and 32 High-End items Blueprints to Vendors

Removed Division Tech requirements from some level 31 High-End Blueprints

Another interesting (and useful) improvement is:

Recalibrating High-End items will now cost normal Credits instead of Phoenix Credits

--

Feel free to join me and @Map anytime as it's always a case of "the more the merrier" and "Safety in numbers" in the DZ! :D

With the 1.1 update hitting next week, do any other level 30 agents want to start running challenging missions in preparation for the first incursion? Also, would be good to get some 4 man teams running the dark zone, safety in numbers and all that!

All in all the update sounds pretty good, incursion, gear sets, trading, supply drops in dark zone, daily/weekly assignments. At first the crafting nerf coming with the update sounded bad but now that all level 30 named NPCS kills will give a high end drop, it should make end game loot more exciting and take us away from the crafting table for high end gear.

I'd be up for this, still need my Dark Zone trophies and do want to try the Incursion at some point

I'd be up for this, still need my Dark Zone trophies and do want to try the Incursion at some point

Nice one! Me and @MilaGi are on most nights so feel free to join up for dailies and dark zone and if I see you online I'll drop you an invite. The dark zone is dropping high ends like candy now so it's good fun but better and safer running in a group.

Looks like we have our first Incursion group now as well.

Me

@MilaGi

@gmac

@Agent Gibbs

Let me know when everyone is free and maybe give it a go at the weekend, give us time to get our gear scores up during the week.

unfortunately this has launched at the worst possible time for me, I'm going travelling for 3 weeks from Saturday

but I can help with the Dark Zone farming the next few days anyway

unfortunately this has launched at the worst possible time for me, I'm going travelling for 3 weeks from Saturday

but I can help with the Dark Zone farming the next few days anyway

No worries, we could always give the incursion a try one evening if we're all online. We'll see how it goes.

I should be online for a bit tonight, might have a go at the incursion with a few of my mates, if we can get numbers, if not i'll be around for the dailies (no challenging because its broken still)

I'll be online tonight from about 6pm-ish until roughly half 9 (or possibly later depending how knackered I am)

@gmac @Map @Agent Gibbs

Have any of you guys attempted the Incursion yet?

Managed it 3 times... two of those were last night (shortest time we completed it was ~25 mins).

@gmac @Map @Agent Gibbs

Managed it 3 times... two of those were last night (shortest time we completed it was ~25 mins).

Yeah done it quite a few times now, can usually get it done in 15-20min

Challenging? now thats a different story, we were not prepared for that at all

currently at 191 gear score, 4 tacticians gear set pieces make the world of difference in team play, i usually assume the role of combat medic heal/med station & Scan/flashbang sticky, depending on the set up.

I have over 143k DPS (with MP5 N) 62k Health & 28k Electronics (with 36% skill haste - but i did get a mod that had another 6% on last night i think i'll add in)

When i hit the skill boost for tacticians i end up around 50k Electronics

Got two Nomad set peices from DZ 6, Strikers Backpack and holster and a Sentry Holster - once i get another full set i'll test different builds for solo, but so far Tacticians is decent enough for solo in most situations, as long as i keep the dmg up to keep the tacticians skill bonus

Yeah done it quite a few times now, can usually get it done in 15-20min

Challenging? now thats a different story, we were not prepared for that at all

currently at 191 gear score, 4 tacticians gear set pieces make the world of difference in team play, i usually assume the role of combat medic heal/med station & Scan/flashbang sticky, depending on the set up.

I have over 143k DPS (with MP5 N) 62k Health & 28k Electronics (with 36% skill haste - but i did get a mod that had another 6% on last night i think i'll add in)

When i hit the skill boost for tacticians i end up around 50k Electronics

Got two Nomad set peices from DZ 6, Strikers Backpack and holster and a Sentry Holster - once i get another full set i'll test different builds for solo, but so far Tacticians is decent enough for solo in most situations, as long as i keep the dmg up to keep the tacticians skill bonus

We've not even touched upon the challenging... and won't for a while yet!

My gear score is 193, but up to 196 if I equip my highest level gear (not necessarily my best though). My role is usually pulse with ammo station (not that it helps as much)! I'd prefer overheal, but that's personal preference.

It's a bit like Destiny in that you're constantly trying to find the right balance of your skills. A bit of a pain in the arse though.

I'm currently at 161K DPS (MP5 N also), 60.5K health, 25K Skill (11% skill haste)

Still got a lot of stuff to do on it, but it's all about grinding those Phx credits and saving up the DZ funds to buy stuff and/or hope for drops!

@gmac @Map @Agent Gibbs

No, not done the incursion yet, not had much spare time for gaming lately but will be happy to give it a go when I'm back on.

Hopefully I'll be back on next week for when the next update drops.

No, not done the incursion yet, not had much spare time for gaming lately but will be happy to give it a go when I'm back on.

Hopefully I'll be back on next week for when the next update drops.

Will be more than happy to help you with it.

I'm off all next week and don't go back to work until the 31st, so should have plenty of time for gaming :)

Hit me up for an incursion if you need numbers, the strategy is easy enough, stay in the pit

I've not been on this much after coming back from my trip, my gear is still around the 160 level

would like to try the incursion at some point

9k2bjWL.jpg

Platinum get! Celebrated with me standing on the dead body of @MilaGi after messing around going rogue on each other!

Still really enjoying this game, the end game is a lot better than is was at launch with more to do, better loot and character progression and gear sets that create some interesting builds. The DZ in a group of 4 is still an absolute blast!

Looking forward to the update next week with higher gear score, new dark zone bracket and new weapons and gear.

I see more people playing this now, feel free to join up if you need a hand with anything or want to run some DZ.

9k2bjWL.jpg

Platinum get! Celebrated with me standing on the dead body of @MilaGi after messing around going rogue on each other!

Still really enjoying this game, the end game is a lot better than is was at launch with more to do, better loot and character progression and gear sets that create some interesting builds. The DZ in a group of 4 is still an absolute blast!

Looking forward to the update next week with higher gear score, new dark zone bracket and new weapons and gear.

I see more people playing this now, feel free to join up if you need a hand with anything or want to run some DZ.

Haha yes, Rogue squadron! :D:laughing:

I just need to activate my skills 100 times to get the platinum. That won't be a fun screenshot as it's mostly likely going to be on a death screen after I get destroyed by rogues.

Looking forward to the higher DZ bracket and gear. Hopefully it'll (temporarily) cure the boredom of a lot of players who spend their time going rogue just to aggro other players.

Haha yes, Rogue squadron! :D:laughing:

I just need to activate my skills 100 times to get the platinum. That won't be a fun screenshot as it's mostly likely going to be on a death screen after I get destroyed by rogues.

Looking forward to the higher DZ bracket and gear. Hopefully it'll (temporarily) cure the boredom of a lot of players who spend their time going rogue just to aggro other players.