NEurope
Cube

Star Wars Battlefront

The Falcon/Slave 1 seem ridiculously overpowered, I don't even bother trying to attack them anymore! Then again I suppose they're supposed to be, and at least they're harder to handle than the fighters.

Would be great to play a bit of fighter squadron if you're up for it tomorrow maybe. Never really done the whole friend list/party multiplayer thing before :yay:

What's your username? Don't think I have added you and I can't find your username.

I'm on now for the next few hours.

Edited by Tales

I got this for Christmas and have played for a few hours since then. I had played the beta and loved it but worried about the longevity of it but it's great so far. I don't understand how there are so many people in the game who are just so bad though. Like they can barely even play the game. I feel it does need some skill based match making in it.

I have been quite addicted to this game... I didn't think it would be my sort of game when I bought it for @Fierce_LiNk, but I gave it a quick try at one point when he needed a short break, and I have been hooked since then!

I am not very good at the game, but I am having fun trying to collect the trophies right now. Can't wait for our second PS4 to arrive so Fierce_LiNk and I can play online together, and possibly team up with people from here. :)

I am not very good at the game, but I am having fun trying to collect the trophies right now. Can't wait for our second PS4 to arrive so Fierce_LiNk and I can play online together, and possibly team up with people from here. :)

My biggest disappointment about this game is lack of split screen in online! My sister and her boyfriend share an Xbox and we can't all play together. Online split screen used to be the norm but now Halo 5 and Star Wars have removed it so I think it's the beginning of the end.

The framerate takes such a dip in the local co-op offline mode. It'd probably explode online.

My biggest disappointment about this game is lack of split screen in online! My sister and her boyfriend share an Xbox and we can't all play together. Online split screen used to be the norm but now Halo 5 and Star Wars have removed it so I think it's the beginning of the end.

Why on earth would you want split screen when you can have four PS4s and four tvs and four copies of the same game in the same room!?

It's the future man, don't fight it.

I don't understand how there are so many people in the game who are just so bad though. Like they can barely even play the game. I feel it does need some skill based match making in it.

I didn't realise we'd played this online together. : peace:

Having massive cravings for this game - PS4 is still back at my parents from when I took it there over christmas and I won't have it again until next weekend :(

Being away from it is even making me feel like I might splash out on the season pass despite its ridiculous price... should really wait for a sale on it though!

If anyone interested in the game doesn't have it yet, we are selling our copy (as we have a digital version): http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1791595#post1791595

We played this together online yesterday on our two screen setup, was quite fun! Not that we were any good at helping each other out in Supremacy though. :P

I have also slowly been collecting trophies for this (got the one for shooting 10 human enemies in Fighter Squadron and for shooting both Slave 1 and Millennium Falcon).

There's some really difficult trophies though which I am not sure I will be able to get! That's gonna annoy me if I manage to get close to a Platinum but then can't get one or two of the difficult ones!

There's some really difficult trophies though which I am not sure I will be able to get! That's gonna annoy me if I manage to get close to a Platinum but then can't get one or two of the difficult ones!

Which ones are you struggling with? I may be able to offer a few pointers.

Which ones are you struggling with? I may be able to offer a few pointers.

Well I haven't really tried the Missions much yet (some of those Master ones are going to be difficult!), but I did try getting the most kills in Blast (got the most on my team once, but then one guy on the other team beat me :( ).

Also can't see myself doing too well on Hero Hunt, which I would need to win at least once for one of the trophies I think.

Basically I don't think I am good enough at the game (my shooting is shit) to get some of the trophies!

With Hero Hunt you just have to be lucky. Personally I hate the mode just because it's so luck based who gets the final kill.

Anyway, what worked for me when I finally got to be Hero, was to enter the hallways and roam back and forth around a corner or a small room with two sliding doors. It's easier to get the drop on people and you don't have to worry about being shot at from every direction far away from you. I managed to end the game with 50 kills after three rounds of being the hero.

I can't see myself getting the platinum on this personally. I wouldn't say I'm totally awful, but I'm not particulary good either. My k/d ratio was 0.78 when I quit earlier today.

Anyone want to get together in the weekend?

Well I haven't really tried the Missions much yet (some of those Master ones are going to be difficult!), but I did try getting the most kills in Blast (got the most on my team once, but then one guy on the other team beat me :( ).

Also can't see myself doing too well on Hero Hunt, which I would need to win at least once for one of the trophies I think.

Basically I don't think I am good enough at the game (my shooting is shit) to get some of the trophies!

The blast one is kinda glitched anyway. You need to have the highest score but the game had to end via the timer.

The missions aren't that bad, especially the ones you can do it co-op. You just have to find a point where you can just camp. Any area where the enemy can't flank you is great. There's probably a bunch of YouTube vids kicking around now showing the best places to camp.

Hero Hunt is very luck based. It took lostmario ages to win a single game on that, yet myself and others managed to get the win pretty quickly.

Had some hilarious matches on Cargo tonight. Being able to speak to @Eenuh really helps! She grabbed the cargo and ran back to our base. I covered her and acted like a bullet magnet to keep them from shooting her. Ended up dying at the control point but the cargo was secure.

There are some rreeeeeaally shit players though who don't even attack to get the cargo or defend ours. They just treat it as Blast...that doesn't help your teeeeeammmm.

Had a funny kill, too. Ine was using one of those mounted guns and this guy was meleeing her from the back. She had no idea. I pretty much shouted, "behind yooooou!" and took the fucker out. He was about one hit away from killing her.

There are some rreeeeeaally shit players though who don't even attack to get the cargo or defend ours. They just treat it as Blast...that doesn't help your teeeeeammmm.

The problem with most multilayer games, most just go for the kills.

The problem with most multilayer games, most just go for the kills.

Yeah, it's downright annoying. You play the mode. Otherwise you may as well just play Blast. It's great when you do get a good game, though. I've played some crazily good people on Cargo who were just so well co-ordinated. Didn't stand a chance.

Coordinated groups, that's the worst. Well if your playing against that group.

Yeah, they should ban voice chat, it basically spoils the game.

I get the joke, but seriously, when are you guys on? I'm available all tomorrow, but won't play all day in anticipation in your arrival.

edit: I'll post when I'm on. I'm sorry, I know it's hard to say when you'll be on hours/days in advance. My apoligies.

Edited by Tales

I get the joke, but seriously, when are you guys on? I'm available all tomorrow, but won't play all day in anticipation in your arrival.

edit: I'll post when I'm on. I'm sorry, I know it's hard to say when you'll be on hours/days in advance. My apoligies.

Too bad you missed us myself @Eenuh @Blade & @Fierce_LiNk were all playing tonight -good times !

Yeah some great games! Though you guys really need to get better at Supremacy, you weren't really doing too well there. :P

Those last games of Cargo were great, really tense! We worked well as a team though, unlike those players just standing there sniping. Such a pointless thing to do in this game!

Great fun tonight @kav82 will appreciate this as it was voice chat at its finest.

For two games running, the three of us did all of the work whilst the rest of our team took up really retarded positions and did fuck all. In the second game, we were 7-3 down and I think we'd just had someone take our Cargo. Pretty much out of the game. We pulled it together, fantastic communication and brought the game back level, until we got the final Cargo delivered to our base with about a minute to go. There's absolutely no way we would have won that game (or probably the one before) had there been no party chat or communication. We were covering for each other, deciding who would stay back and defend, which one of us would go to attack, where the enemies were. It was a really exciting game, one of the best I've played so far!

Good to hear that lots of people on here are having fin on this game.

Hopefully I might be joining in soon, thanks to @Fierce_LiNk and @Eenuh for selling me a spare disc copy of the game for a fair price. :)

I've got a bit of time off work now, so when the game arrives I'll see if I can get on for some games. : peace:

Time to redeem my 12 month Playstation Plus code I think, will be nice to use it for some online gaming for a change and not just to nab Plus games each month. :D