NEurope
Cube

Star Wars Battlefront

Star Wars Battlefield. But it looks good.

Didn't see any ground to space combat though....

JmBkN_zpszpuh26wn.gif

I'm in love,

I need to clock Destiny before november because after that i'm gonna struggle to find time for work let alone a 2nd game

Star Wars Battlefield. But it looks good.

Didn't see any ground to space combat though....

That's from the Free Radical Design's Battlefront which is "pretty much done" before LucasArt decided to scrapped it in 2008. So DICE's Battlefront is more/less the Battlefield 4 with Star Wars mods enabled :/

That's from the Free Radical Design's Battlefront which is "pretty much done" before LucasArt decided to scrapped it in 2008. So DICE's Battlefront is more/less the Battlefield 4 with Star Wars mods enabled :/

Yeah I know, but I could be hopeful.

Yeah I know, but I could be hopeful.
They actually said there will be no Ground to Space battle few months ago. Maybe in Dice SWBF2 if they listened to the hardcore fans.

I'm not really that into Star Wars (don't hurt me :heh:) but this looks so rad that I'm tempted to check it out purely for the eye candy/spectacle. :hehe:

That's pretty much why I got the last Star Wars game I played anyway, which was Rogue Leader on the GCN back in 2002. Holy shit, 13 years ago! :o

Not interested in multiplayer in the slightest, so I hope the single player stuff is good enough? Anyone read any reports of that? Shame there's no story based campaign.

It seems that the Internet is lambasting this for the features that aren't in it rather than getting excited about the ones that are.

I think it looks like tons of fun!

The sound effects and music had me, and it looks amazing to boot. Wanna get me some tie fighter action. :D

Not interested in multiplayer in the slightest, so I hope the single player stuff is good enough? Anyone read any reports of that? Shame there's no story based campaign.

If you're not interested in the multiplayer, don't get this game.

I think this game is great. Personally, I'm treating it as a new Star Wars franchise rather than a Battlefront sequel.

This game was made for me. I rarely plain the single player in COD, so an online multiplayer FPS with Star Wars is all I'm going to be playing once it's out. When is it out? Like @RedShell I bought a GC day for for Rogue Leader, which at the time looked stunning and yet looks dreadful now.

I think this game is great. Personally, I'm treating it as a new Star Wars franchise rather than a Battlefront sequel.

I thought you could play it single player? Same as multiplayer just with AI characters?

Looks funky bit I think I'll wait for reviews and to see how DLC/season passes get applied. I've only got room for one or two big multiplayer shooters in my life and if there's a Bad Company 3 coming in another year I could yet stay and hold for that.

I thought you could play it single player? Same as multiplayer just with AI characters?

Possibly, with some missions geared for co-op. It's not designed to be singleplayer, so it probably won't be much fun.

Possibly, with some missions geared for co-op. It's not designed to be singleplayer, so it probably won't be much fun.

There are co-op based missions....so my hope is there are enough as that's where I'd spend the majority of my time.

This game is going to be all about the multiplayer and rightfully so. Battlefield 4 was insane in multiplayer and clearly that's where the majority of the focus is going. It's all about the epic-scale dogfights and 10 or 20 mini battles going on at once.