NEurope
Mokong

Official Ubisoft E3 Press Conference Discussion - 10th June @ 11pm

ubisoft.logo_.rk_.jpg

Ubisoft will be holding their own Press Conference to show off there games across all systems at E3.

The Ubisoft showcase will be today, 10th of June starting at 11pm in UK & Ireland / 12 midnight in Europe

This will be the official thread for discussion about the Conference.

It will be opened just before it starts

Please note as we have done during previous E3's to facilitate smooth running on the forums and to prevent the accidental creation of duplicate threads only Mods and Admins will be able to create new threads during the broadcast and for a few hours after.

Edited by -Dem0-

Before it's too late, I'm calling that Beyond Good & Evil 2 will be here.

Any links other than directing to youtube? I can't get it going for 10 secs without it buffering again, mainly wanted to see Splinter Cell and that turned into a fiasco for me!

Cheers, I'll try that link too. Everywhere gets me around 10 seconds of live feed before the buffering really kicks in. Come on BG & E, I'm counting on this one (just like I've been counting on it appearing at Ubisoft's conferences for the past few years!)

Any links other than directing to youtube? I can't get it going for 10 secs without it buffering again, mainly wanted to see Splinter Cell and that turned into a fiasco for me!

Ya same here on the gamepad, 2 seconds then crash.

What platforms is 'the crew' out on?

Pretty sure it was 360 and PS3 a couple of years ago in a box with the name "need for speed undercover" on the front...:p

Seriously, Ps4 and x1 I think, they said it was the start of the next gen stuff, and only saw those two logos at the end of the trailer.

What platforms is 'the crew' out on?

Edit PS4/Xbox one

It flashed so quickly I didn't see right. I was looking out for Wii U but the logo was missing. I think it's next gen as it's getting slated on Gametrailers.

Sick of all the CGI!!

New trials - Xbox One, 360, PS4, PC.

The Division looked real nice!! PS4/Xbox One

Suppose there is only so much Ubisoft can do and getting next gen games on the wii u just isnt possible.

Edited by liger05

The Crew & The Division were the best of the lot in my opinion, those two really impressed me!

The Crew looked amazing. I want that now. The Division also looked interesting.

It's quite interesting that they didn't actually touch on Splinter Cell, Watch_Dogs and Assassin's Creed all that much.

I thought it was better than the EA and MS show. I was only interested in BF4, ME and Dead Rising during those shows.

Rayman, The Crew, ACIV, Trials next gen, South Park and that fucking glorious Division gameplay which I thought was a CG video at first. The showed me more to be interested in than both MS and EA.

They should of cut the Rabbids and Just Dance bollocks though.

Suppose there is only so much Ubisoft can do and getting next gen games on the wii u just isnt possible.

Ubisoft are really impressing me with how good their next gen titles are looking, I just cant see them wanting to have to release a downgraded version that the Wii U can run.

Yeah division looked really good, although carried on watching game trailers for a bit and Peter Molyneux got it right saying still too much unknown about it (obviously) but piqued my interest! Yeah shame Wii U isn't getting Trials :(

Right bed time for me, good luck to those staying up for the Sony conference, look forward to catching up with it in the morning! :)

The Division looks very nice. I don't think anybody expects this could be done on Wii U, right? It's a real shame. But we'll get them diseased rabbits. What a fair swap. Not. And how did I foret we'll likely get Just Dance as well. Ugh!

Ubisoft are really impressing me with how good their next gen titles are looking, I just cant see them wanting to have to release a downgraded version that the Wii U can run.

This is the problem. Once the 360/PS3 ports stop then what happens?

Yeah shame Wii U isn't getting Trials

Real shame. Love that game considering its multi platform with a 360 port as well I thought the Wii U would also get a version.

The Division looks very nice. I don't think anybody expects this could be done on Wii U, right? It's a real shame. But we'll get them diseased rabbits. What a fair swap.

That cracked me right up!

The Division looks very nice. I don't think anybody expects this could be done on Wii U, right? It's a real shame. But we'll get them diseased rabbits. What a fair swap. Not. And how did I foret we'll likely get Just Dance as well. Ugh!

Nope, even the Rabbids don't want to be on Wii U now :p

(It's on XBONE)

But yes, JUST DANCE 2014 will be on Wii U and Wii, so you can dance the night away.

Great show. With the Crew, Watch Dogs, ACIV and the Division, Ubi just roasted Microsoft's and EA's nuts. Best conference so far.

Really not keen with the tricks in Trails. The game is about the purity and simplicity of control, whilst still having depth for a skilled rider to master. Tricks don't belong in this game IMO.