NEurope
Mokong

Official E3 Nintendo Direct Discussion - 11th June @ 3pm

Surprised at such a negative reaction;

- SM3D World = Looks decent, but not amazing for a 3D Console Mazza game. But will still be great.

- Mario Kart 8 = Looks VERY awesome.

- DKC Tropical Freeze = Looks beyond fucking incredible. DIXIE KONG.

- Smash Bros = Wii U looks fun, 3DS looks gash. Lots of new characters please.

- Wind Waker = Graphics look pretty gash, especially in comparison to yesterdays game reveals.

- Everything else = delays and meh games/cool games with not much info.

So I think there were some really solid games in there. But there weren't really any "surprises" as in pushing the envelope.

NO ADVANCE WARS. I'm starting to lose hope.

Yep, Reggie is live right now. Into the chat, you hooligans.

they just said on GT that theres a Nintendo announcement in 15 mins. Maybe another game? Also Reggie said they'll be making more announcements over the coming days including more characters in Smash.

Where's the new IP Miyamoto has been working on for like forever? Maybe this is it because I was thinking earlier that it was missing from the Direct video.

I seemed to enjoy that conference a lot more than some of you. :p

What we need to get into the mindset of is that Nintendo do things a bit differently. Just because there's no Metroid now doesn't mean that there won't be one shown in 6 months time. Look at Donkey Kong. That's a pretty close release. What would be better? Showing that a year earlier and still releasing it on the same date, or revealing it closer to the date? I go for the latter.

The highlights for me were Donkey Kong and X. X looks fucking beautiful and Donkey Kong...God....HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!

Anyway, it's common knowledge that Nintendo fans expect way too much. You can't have Christmas, your birthday, Easter and the fucking Armageddon all at once.

I could be wrong, but I believe that Mario 3D isn't the sequel to Galaxy 2 i.e. not the BIG Mario game for WiiU. I believe they seem to be franchising new versions of Mario:

'New' SMB - started on DS, moved to Wii, became a sequel for both 3DS and Wii U.

'3D' SMB - Started on 3DS now moved to Wii U... carry on with '3D' games...

But the best bit was MK8 trailer, I was watching it with my 4 year old daughter and I was explaining the trailer to her, she was pointing out all the Nintendo characters she knew...

Then at the end I said: 'Oohh it's out next Spring, near Daddies Birthday' (to explaing it will be out a while from now), and she said 'Daddy I'll buy that for you for your Birthday'!

I love my little girl... :hug:

Put Reggie in Smash Bros. I want to kick his head in. Listen to the bullshit exploding from his shitpipe. I f*&king hate this lying c#*t!

Seriously?

Wow.

I don't understand Nintendo.

But hey, I'm enjoying my 3DS right now.

announce special announcement about title "deep in development"

ip8aH14gkg2DE.gif

announcement coming in less than an hour. everyone on twitter reporting it

JC1ZD.gif

title turns out to be smash bros

aFmANZ1.jpg

announcement is wii fit girl

izr1Z3ZeAfpBa.gif

please understand

iwata-arino.jpg

Wii Fit Girl in Smash Bros.??? Seriously??? That's your big surprise announcement? Go f%8k yourselves Nintendo!!!

Wii Fit Girl in Smash Bros.??? Seriously??? That's your big surprise announcement? Go f%8k yourselves Nintendo!!!

GO FUCK AND DIE NINTENDOOOOOOOO

yjtdp.jpg

Ahahahaha! :laughing:

And that's exactly why I love Nintendo. :heart::bowdown:

I think Nintendo must have spies over on this forum.

"Lolol, dat surprise announcement drove them nuts! Dis Wii kid..."

"Ahaahaahaha!"

"Moneymoneymoney!"