NEurope
Mokong

Official E3 Nintendo Direct Discussion - 11th June @ 3pm

My cup of tea is ready... shame I have to pick my Daughter up from Playschool at 3:30... arrrghgh.

To pause of watch 'live' later tonight when she's gone to bed?

Well I am made up for you all in chat. I'm in work. In a business cascade at 3. And even if I wasn't, we use shitty windows machines here where every single image, amazing gif etc is just a red cross. So not only can I hardly see anything, I won't be able to even look at anything until quarter to 4 :weep: and even then it will be a struggle trying to see what's been announced!

I hope it's amazing though and we have game suprises galore. Can't wait!

5 minutes to go

Body is SO READY...

I share Cher's thoughts right now... IT'S ALL OR NOTHING

I lost my stream for a while.

Mario Kart 8 looks good. Please tell me that thing before it wasn't the new 3D Mario for Wii U...

Only thing that interested me in that was X and the Mega Man 2 music. Didnt think it was a good showing at all.

Oh. Dear. God!!! Nintendo needed to knock it out of the park and the only surprise was how poor it was. Nintendo are fucking stupid!! If Retro are doing the new Donkey Kong game I give up!

Underwhelmed.

...although Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros looked awesome. A bit gutted X will ship next year and whilst DKC:TF looked good I'm absolutely gutted that's what Retro have been working on.

Edited by Kav

I can't believe Retro was working on DKC all this time. :(

Megaman in Smash was the best announcement for me and Mario Kart looked insanely good. Shame all the interesting stuff seems to be 2014.

Please Understand...

HELL FUCKING YES!!!!

We finally have dynamic camera angles in a Donkey Kong game, which is what gaming has been crying out for since 1994!!

Best thing about it was that Wind Waker is in 1080p and retains the appeal of the original. Enjoy it, because somehow I don't think Nintendo's ever going to make another game as good as that...

Awful. Wind Waker looks basically the same. Mario Land isn't what I wanted. Just not feeling Mario Kart. Smash Bros looked nice but still underwhelming.

All the same familar games. No new IPs or surprises. Retro being wasted. 3rd party stuff looks better on other consoles.

Well, that isn't going to make anyone rush out to buy a Wii U.

"Now we will talk about the new Legend of Zelda..."

FUCK YES!

"... Wind Waker..."

Oh.

So much good stuff put back until next year again. I WANT MY MONEY'S WORTH NOW!