NEurope
Mokong

Official E3 Nintendo Direct Discussion - 11th June @ 3pm

E3-Nintendo-990x616.jpg

Nintendo might not be having a proper live Conference this year but that does not mean we don't have an event for which we will be counting down the hours and minutes to as we await to find out what games the Big N has ready to surprise us with this year.

The E3 Nintendo Direct will be broadcast on Tuesday June 11th at 3pm in the UK & Ireland, 4pm in Europe

This will be the official thread for discussion about the Nintendo Direct.

It will be opened just before the ND starts

Please note as we have done during previous E3's to facilitate smooth running on the forums and to prevent the accidental creation of duplicate threads only Mods and Admins will be able to create new threads during the broadcast and for a few hours after.

Edited by Mokong

ANyone know if the ND plays on the Wii U browser?

@Beverage Threads moved :) WHat you say makes perfect sense, but I tell you - Donkey Kong Returns is incredible :) If the business side is what is crushing gaming for you then I really don't think Nintendo are guilty there. For me they still have their magic in small and great degrees - Nintendoland, for all it's problems, has so many magic nintendo moments in there; the touch screen does as a device; NSMB U does (if slightly stale). Let's see what they show today, but Nintendo magic is what is keeping me gaming!!

Yeah of course. i woulnt trust Nintendo's site though, that'll get destroyed, i would use IGN, ONM or Gametrailers!

I want to watch the tele too, but the resolution will be so poor it may ruin the games look :)

Yeah uStream works fine on Wii U.

Work... Work station set up for 3pm

Cup of tea (Which will need to be topped up by 3pm no doubt :blank:)

Tissues in case ... A) to wipe the tears of joy away, B) Clean the jizz off my keyboard, C) The actual answer is I have a cold and my nose will not stop running...

photonwb.jpg

I AM READY!

I don't like Nintendo's recent tendency to do these at 3pm. I won't be able to get home 'til around 4.15... :(

I. Am. So. Hyped.

Blow me away Nintendo. Smash, Mario and Zelda ftw.

@Beverage Threads moved :) WHat you say makes perfect sense, but I tell you - Donkey Kong Returns is incredible :) If the business side is what is crushing gaming for you then I really don't think Nintendo are guilty there. For me they still have their magic in small and great degrees - Nintendoland, for all it's problems, has so many magic nintendo moments in there; the touch screen does as a device; NSMB U does (if slightly stale). Let's see what they show today, but Nintendo magic is what is keeping me gaming!!

Yeah of course. i woulnt trust Nintendo's site though, that'll get destroyed, i would use IGN, ONM or Gametrailers!

I want to watch the tele too, but the resolution will be so poor it may ruin the games look :)

Will they not be just embedding Nintendo's stream?

Just a thought. Does anyone know if they're doing regional streams as usual, or is it just the one same stream for everyone, just on each different site?

Just a thought. Does anyone know if they're doing regional streams as usual, or is it just the one same stream for everyone, just on each different site?

I think there wuill be slight differences. I have all three live

That seems... short.

It does

However, the April Nintendo Direct, which brought us things like Zelda, Wii U System Update, Pikmin, Mario & Luigi, Mario Party...20 things total, was 37 minutes.

I think there wuill be slight differences. I have all three live

Yeah me too.

Also 40 odd mins seems really short. Doesn't inspire much confidence in what they have to show outside of the 1st party stuff that we aleady know is coming...

Suppose they cut out all the extra fluff, no waiting for applause/photo ops, it's... direct!

i can't watch this at work really, well i could with no sound.....

might have to avoid the internet until i'm home around 4.15...........