NEurope
Choze

TitanFall (Xbox One/360/PC)

Utterly stupid! Haha, in fact the whole clip I'm arsing about looking like a fish out of water, and that satchel charge is the perfect end!

I really enjoy this game but there's just not enough variety. Far too few game types and can you even play different game types on different maps? Pretty disappointed if I'm honest. Moved back to Battlefield last night and was loving it.

Finally hit Level 50 and regenerated instantly. Have never prestiged in a game ever :) I figured I'll do the unlock everything achievement at some point.

Ah you just missed the early adopter achievement! Good work though, 40-50 was a slog :)

Got all the campaign achievements the other night, going to focus on hard point next as I seem to be really good at it without knowing quite what it is I'm doing! Still haven't played LTS or Pilot hunter yet! some ways to go, though started playing Ryse now finally too so that's taking up a bit of time away from this.

Ah you just missed the early adopter achievement! Good work though, 40-50 was a slog :)

Got all the campaign achievements the other night, going to focus on hard point next as I seem to be really good at it without knowing quite what it is I'm doing! Still haven't played LTS or Pilot hunter yet! some ways to go, though started playing Ryse now finally too so that's taking up a bit of time away from this.

Yeah I tried so badly to get the early achievement never mind! Don't bother with Pilot Hunter it's by far the worse game mode....you only get attrition points for killing Pilots seems to miss the point of the game for me.