NEurope
Choze

TitanFall (Xbox One/360/PC)

Anyone fancy some games some time?

Yes....me and Nintenchris about to party up if you wanna join!

Yeah, I finished both sides of the story today and it may aswell not be in the game. I mean it's just essentially the online mode with a but of dialogue. I had to repeat a couple of missions though as I needed to win all the levels with each faction for some achievements.

Indeed, it seems pretty pointless tbh. The campaign really could have done with some dynamic events that changed the level layout, and related to the plot somewhat. Even then, the story doesn't seem that strong anyway. :hmm:

Hopefully the DLC or Titanfall 2 rectifies this...

Yep we had some awesome games tonight! Can't believe I'm nearing level 50 already

I'm on 38 myself but won't be regening until I have got the unlock everything achievement.

I was looking at the regen requirements as you level up and at one point you have to kill 50 ejecting pilots before you can regen! I'll be stuck on that as I haven't been able to kill one yet!

Check put my Titanfall clips, I've shot a few outta the air while ejecting myself. Flameboy has an awesome clip too!

Check put my Titanfall clips, I've shot a few outta the air while ejecting myself. Flameboy has an awesome clip too!

Will do.

Finished doing 50 multiplayer rounds this morning and am now sitting at level 45. Hopefully I will reach 50 before the end of the day.

Good games lads, that was fun.

You around today as well? Did you stay rolling with that Grimlock afterwards?

I'm on 38 myself but won't be regening until I have got the unlock everything achievement.

I was looking at the regen requirements as you level up and at one point you have to kill 50 ejecting pilots before you can regen! I'll be stuck on that as I haven't been able to kill one yet!

Yep I've been looking at some of them it's going to take an absolute age. That's what I don't understand the people who have managed it must be absolute beasts at the game!

I think we did one more game then Nintenchris left so I went as well. I should be around later for some more games.

Afraid to say it looks like I will be MIA on this until I get a better internet sorted. Played with a friend earlier which was fine, but when another joined all hell broke loose, kicked me out, couldn't do party chat and my game went from smooth even with a low connection to down right unplayable.

Curses!

I've been playing the LTS game type and it's great. There's a sense of tactics in this, using your shields at the right time and staying together as a team.

Despite having man flu I've put a fair few hours into this over the weekend. It's so much fun and feels so fresh. CoD just looks stale in comparison now.

I've been playing the LTS game type and it's great. There's a sense of tactics in this, using your shields at the right time and staying together as a team.

Despite having man flu I've put a fair few hours into this over the weekend. It's so much fun and feels so fresh. CoD just looks stale in comparison now.

Agreed, tried going back to COD extinction mode with a mate who got TitanFall as well, and the pair of us couldn't wait to get back on TitanFall almost straight away!

Played more online this morning and connection seemed much better, so don't know if it was just weekend issues on the servers, but I'll put a few more tests in, see if I'm up to the challenge online with you chaps!

I'm having some hilarious games on LTS now. Me, my nephew and his mates were playing a match and all 4 of us crouched down in Titans and snuck around the map. We managed to sneak around the back of the whole team and then sprung the flanking trap to destroy the lot of them. It was hilarious seeing 4 single filed Titans, crouched down, slowly walking into battle.

This is the most fun I've had on a game in ages. That's the key, it's fun!

No COD rage even when I have a stinker, never seems unfair, and there is always stuff to do and challenges to complete.

Finding I have very limited time to play any games at the moment but this was well worth buying the One for, knowing I have this to come back to when I can play is a joy! :)

There are lots of challenges to complete, you seem to complete one any time you do anything at all!

There are lots of challenges to complete, you seem to complete one any time you do anything at all!

Oh indeed, you don't realise what you've done half the time!

I do like how it's encouraging me to try new weapons and tactics though. I maxed out the Carbine challenges and, not to toot my horn, but I was doing quite well with it so could have carried on with it happily. But with more XP to be earned trying new weapons it's really rewarding to do so, love it!

And, 9 hours and level 36 in, the feeling of calling in your Titan and watching it crash down from the sky is still epic :D

Oh indeed, you don't realise what you've done half the time!

I do like how it's encouraging me to try new weapons and tactics though. I maxed out the Carbine challenges and, not to toot my horn, but I was doing quite well with it so could have carried on with it happily. But with more XP to be earned trying new weapons it's really rewarding to do so, love it!

And, 9 hours and level 36 in, the feeling of calling in your Titan and watching it crash down from the sky is still epic :D

Yeah, you really need to switch things up once you reach level 40. The amount of XP needed to level up goes up and you need those new weapons for their challenges.

I'm on level 35-40 on my second way around but have been on for a few days due to doing the DLC on Ryse and being hooked on Plants Vs Zombies: Harden Warfare. It's such a fun game ( like Titanfall ) and some of the gsme modes on it are fantastic. Pleasantly surprised by that one.

I saw you had been cracking on with Ryse and Garden Warfare, borrowed the former off a mate so must get on it, finding TitanFall still too addictive though!

And I've only really been playing Attrition as well, apart from campaign not touched any other mode yet, want to get all attrition XP first before moving on I guess, but from what you've said LTS sounds a good crack. So much still to do with the game, feel like it's going to last me a long time (and save me some money in the process!)

Yeah, you really need to switch things up once you reach level 40. The amount of XP needed to level up goes up and you need those new weapons for their challenges.

I still don't get why all games have switched to an XP system where you can only level up and not down. Some of my favourite memories are from Halo 2 and 3 battling through the levels knowing that just one poor game can set you back in your quest to get to 50.

Yah I'm stuck in that high 40's grind now. I've been struggling for a few days. Got to 40 with just the Carbine for the most part as that's my weapon of choice. Tried to mix it up to help with leveling but suck with most other weapons. Going to have to figure out some new set up to bust through that wall to 50. Guess there are other challenges for titans/ordance etc that I could explore.

Yah I'm stuck in that high 40's grind now. I've been struggling for a few days. Got to 40 with just the Carbine for the most part as that's my weapon of choice. Tried to mix it up to help with leveling but suck with most other weapons. Going to have to figure out some new set up to bust through that wall to 50. Guess there are other challenges for titans/ordance etc that I could explore.

I'd recommend the 3 round burst gun, absolutely fantastic. Reminds me of the BR from Halo.

I was having some success with the shotgun which surprised me to be honest as I usually struggle with their short range and this game is so mobile that I feel it suits that longer range.

You chaps that have me on Xbox check out the Titanfall game clip I made today, quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever done in a game, the Very definition of an epic fail!

You chaps that have me on Xbox check out the Titanfall game clip I made today, quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever done in a game, the Very definition of an epic fail!

Just watched it. Dat satchel charge. :D