NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

The Final Bosman

Good episode.

That ending :D

He's very on point with the Pokemon trailer. I thought the whole thing was cringe worthy when I first seen it, especially the shoddy CGI. Then, around the same time ( maybe even the same day ) you had the Street Fighter V trailer. The difference between them is night and day.

I had a good laugh at the marketing Pikachu thing. I can't believe i've noticed that before. :D

His Street Fighter advert was great. Honestly, the "REMATCH" line looks exactly what most advertisers would have slapped into the trailer. Well played, Bosman. :bowdown:

An interesting look at the evolution of game controllers and the change of use applied to the "X" button.

Fun bonus bit at the end too. :D

An interesting look at the evolution of game controllers and the change of use applied to the "X" button.

Fun bonus bit at the end too. :D

When the episode began, I was expecting something more funny and entertaining than what we actually got.. though some of the sketches were interesting :grin:

I always call the 'X' button on the PlayStation controller 'X' and not 'CROSS', but we all know that the only place the 'X' button should be on any controller is at the very top :heh:

I can't wait to see Kyle's reactions to this Nintendo news.

[tweet]725253584661581824[/tweet]

Edited by Kav

I can't wait to see Kyle's reactions to this Nintendo news. I'm not sure how to add tweets to posts but his tweet regarding the news was awesome!

Haha.. yeh :heh:

The best thing to come out of this morning's revelations is the inevitable meltdowns throughout the gaming community :grin:

Worst still Kyle had a bet on with Huber that the NX would make it out this year.

Now he has to perform a live stand-up routine of his own jokes. :p

Fantastic video. I agree with pretty much everything he has said. Some of us on here made similar comments when we recently spoke about Miyamoto. I think it was in the Wii U thread.

@kav82 & @lostmario make sure you give the video a watch.

Yep, so on point.

That end sketch was phenomenal.

Edited by Retro_Link

Been looking forward to this Bosman at Home for a couple of weeks and it did not disappoint. The sketch at the end was incredible, especially the bit about women in games.

"Sometimes you may be forced to include a woman - like I was with 'Pikmin 3'. In that case, make the woman pink - the colour of girls. If she has a spacesuit, put a skirt on it."

Finally got round to watching this, one of his best videos yet! Spot on with absolutely everything!

Cheers for the shout-out @Hero\-of\-Time

I watched those Dear Bosman episodes the other day, really refreshing to see what's almost a condensed version of the Final Bosman (Battleborn... every time man!) :p plus I'm enjoying his roles on Easy Allies as well. :)

The 'Knock Knock' slayed me :P

The Easy Allies podcast is by far the best around, for me.

Absolutely :yay: I look forward to it every week :grin:

I tweeted Bosman a few weeks ago to see if they would be doing a betting special for the NX reveal and he said they will if Nintendo give us enough of a warning beforehand!

I hope it happens as it's bound to be hilarious :bouncy:

Sign in to follow this