NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

The Final Bosman

Here's a feel-good in the run up to E3 Nintendo video! :D

---

From the guy who also bought you...

Edited by Retro_Link

As much as I don't like his humour and show, I really enjoyed watching this.

I guess I am a fanboy after all :laughing:

But seriously, NINTENDO should never be written off.

At times, I am astounded at just how different NINTENDO approaches the gaming business when compared to Sony and Microsoft, but their games are mostly good, albeit for entirely different reasons.

One just cannot compare Dark Souls with The Legend of Zelda, and it is not logical to assume that The Legend of Zelda should culminate in something like The Elder Scrolls.

It's just a different philospohy and it clearly shows in NINTENDO's games :D

I did enjoy his big plodding elephant comparison! :p

Edited by Retro_Link

Ah GOD. He makes me realise/remember how fucking FRUSTRATED I am with Nintendo for just being SHIT.

Urgh. What the hell went wrong. Seriously. What went wrong.

I've been watching a few of these over the past couple of days and I thought this one was brilliant.

His fanboy description is outstanding. There are one or two on here that meets the description perfectly, especially during the dumb decision/Russell Crowe section. :D

haha, defend! DEFEND!

That popup when he said he'd like to talk about Nintendo! ;p

Always been a fan of his show.

His fanboy description is outstanding. There are one or two on here that meets the description perfectly, especially during the dumb decision/Russell Crowe section. :D

Haha.. I watched it a few days ago and thought exactly the same thing : peace:

Thought this was a really great episode!

The piece about Mario 64 and current Mario/Reggie is bang on!

Loved the Halo story too! Classic 4 player multiplayer!! :D

Don't normally watch videos like this(as everyone and their dog seems to make them) but I've definitely enjoyed the last two posted in the thread - some aspects of his delivery bug me at times but on the whole they're generally quite well made points, lacking much of an agenda(as implied in the console wars one) and that's quite nice to see.

Look forward to you posting the next awesome one Retro ;)

Liquid Bosman was pretty epic! :D

Also, I love the songs that play right at the very end of the episode :p Guilty pleasure.

I watched the latest episode yesterday. I was half expecting a Pink Gold Bosman to appear.. or a Baby Bosman :shakehead

Kyle gives advice for delivering E3 press conferences.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/pkodz3/the-final-bosman-e3-2014-dos-and-don-ts

Cracking episode! :D

That was hilarious.

Kyle just seems to get what's wrong with the industry and is right with just about every point he makes.

Live demos are awful when they do commentary. Wasn't there a co-op Far Cry demo a couple of years back that did it? Man, it was cringe worthy. We just want to see the game. We don't need to hear the rehearsed rubbish over the top of the gameplay.

The 10 Coolest Things to do at E3!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/b03lao/the-final-bosman-top-10-coolest-things-to-do-at-e3

I almost started crying with laughter at No.7 :p

Urgh, I hope the changes at Gametrailers won't have many effects on the site, I love the guys they have their now (you know the characters, the relationships between them) and their complimentary range of shows.

Glad Kyle Bosman is remaining at GT. The latest Final Bosman was another good'n!

Sign in to follow this