NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

The Final Bosman

Glad Kyle Bosman is remaining at GT. The latest Final Bosman was another good'n!

..but when will it return..? ::shrug: I enjoy watching it every week so I think I'm gonna miss it :heh:

I watched that yesterday, @Retro_Link :hehe: I actually look forward to seeing The Final Bosman every week.. even if it possibly isn't quite as good as it has been in the past :red: Perhaps part of that is down to there being little to no Nintendo things to really talk about these days :heh:

Surely Liquid Bosman will return some day..

I watched that yesterday, @Retro_Link :hehe: I actually look forward to seeing The Final Bosman every week.. even if it possibly isn't quite as good as it has been in the past :red: Perhaps part of that is down to there being little to no Nintendo things to really talk about these days :heh:

Surely Liquid Bosman will return some day..

Yeah I look forward to it every week too! :D

I have to day I did enjoy the German character last week :p And funny that he referenced it this week.

Yeah I look forward to it every week too! :D

I have to day I did enjoy the German character last week :p And funny that he referenced it this week.

Ha.. Schlufer is awesome :heh:

Bosmiibo lolz :D Plus the return of a certain someone...

Thank you. LMFAO! :bowdown:

God I hate amiibo. Just as well he didn't see the Splatoon Direct before making the video.

I've just wasted 10 minutes of my life and i want it back @Retro_Link... I urge everyone who comes into this thread. Don't watch the painfully terrible video!!!

I've just wasted 10 minutes of my life and i want it back @Retro_Link... I urge everyone who comes into this thread. Don't watch the painfully terrible video!!!
If you haven't followed The Final Bosman or Gametrailers over the years then you won't get it. For people who have its a funny video. Your loss.

If you haven't followed The Final Bosman or Gametrailers over the years then you won't get it. For people who have its a funny video. Your loss.

It really isnt. I've watched loads of final bosman, didn't spot any inside gags so probably havent seen enough. I axtually like his usual stuff, but that video was just a bit painful (and technically terrible)

It really isnt. I've watched loads of final bosman, didn't spot any inside gags so probably havent seen enough. I axtually like his usual stuff, but that video was just a bit painful (and technically terrible)
Fair enough. I mean I didn't get some of it but I wouldn't call it painfully terrible by any stretch of the imagination. We'll just call it a reimbursement towards all the hours I've wasted reading Wii and yourself arguing ;)

I really do enjoy Bosman when I watch it - but there's something about it that feels uncompelling to watch it unless someone posts about it particularly. Like...I don't feel like going and seeking it out to watch every week. Something about it I just can't place.

I really do enjoy Bosman when I watch it - but there's something about it that feels uncompelling to watch it unless someone posts about it particularly. Like...I don't feel like going and seeking it out to watch every week. Something about it I just can't place.

It's definitely something I set out to watch every week, but I'm not sure if I enjoy it quite as much as I did when it first started!

There are still some funny moments and Kyle says quite a few things that are spot on. The E3 special probably wasn't that special, but I did find myself saying "CHOOSSEEEEE" in at work a couple of times.. just not while anyone could hear me :heh:

Now that's an E3 Special, @Hero\-of\-Time :grin:

We should all totally be doing something similar :heh:

HYPE!!!!! :D

That was epic. Booyah!!

That can't fail to help get you hyped @Hero\-of\-Time!

I'd forgotten about the possibility of a Resi 7/potential reboot.

Loved Bloodworth's shout on Delsin, he would actually be perfect.

delsin-rowe-infamous-second-son.jpg

E3 2015 Vibes - The Final Bosman

His Nintendo vibe is so spot on it's ridiculous.

I really enjoyed that show. I thought it was very funny and the vibe was just right.

Sign in to follow this