NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

Looking for Alpine stuff - already have the dresser, bed and lamp, wallpaper and carpet, need everything else! Also, I'm a sucker for the cabin stuff, so if anyone is close to a full set, order it from your catalogue and I'll pay you for it all.

PLUS: I have a Bill Blaster, a pair opf heroes boots and a metroid for trade. I'm looking for varia suit top and helmet, or heroes clothes and cap. But will take any reasonable offers!

Looking for Alpine stuff - already have the dresser, bed and lamp, wallpaper and carpet, need everything else! Also, I'm a sucker for the cabin stuff, so if anyone is close to a full set, order it from your catalogue and I'll pay you for it all.

You on right now? I have the Alpine sofa and shelf (plus wall), and I wouldn't mind having the rest of the set in my catalog either. No need to buy or sell either, we can just pick up the furniture and order it ourselves after that.

@\-Dem0\- - 0903-2725-1475

@dr4hkon - 1977-0147-1525

@Mr\-Paul - 5284-1547-7294

@Rummy - 0705-2844-8568

@Sheikah - 3523-2023-5626

@Ville - 4725-9249-9838

NOONVALE FISHING INVITATIONAL!

This Sunday 10am. Gates of Noonvale open 10am UK time (5pm China Time)

First Prize: 50,000 bells.

First four people to arrive through the gates at around that time get the chance to compete in a Fishing Tourney.

Here are the rules: Timed game of ten minutes using timer to measure number o catches. I will be waiting outside of the Plaza. When everyone has arrived, we all "best friend" each other and when I give you the "GO!" get to fishing!

First person to catch ten fish and tag me at the Plaza wins 50,000 bells.

Other contestants will win various bits of junk I don't need anymore. And remember: first come, first served! Extra prize for the biggest fish.

ALSO: Let me know if you plan on attending!

You on right now? I have the Alpine sofa and shelf (plus wall), and I wouldn't mind having the rest of the set in my catalog either. No need to buy or sell either, we can just pick up the furniture and order it ourselves after that.

Negatory, work has no wifi :(

Edited by Iun
Automerged Doublepost

Negatory, work has no wifi :(

No prob man, we can do it some other time too. You seem to be 5 hours ahead, good to know.

No prob man, we can do it some other time too. You seem to be 5 hours ahead, good to know.

Yeah, that's certainly better than 7 hours ahead like the rest of this shower in the UK!

PLUS: I have a Bill Blaster, a pair opf heroes boots and a metroid for trade. I'm looking for varia suit top and helmet, or heroes clothes and cap. But will take any reasonable offers!
I want that Bill Blaster and Metroid. ^^

I can offer you a Super Mushroom, a Fire bar, Heroes cap and Heroes trousers. =)

Fishing Tourney sounds brill @Iun, will have to let you know if I can a bit closer to the time though.

@Thiophen you after blue stuff and sapphires right? My best villager just gave me a blue wardrobe, and I have a few saphs too.

Does anyone want to trade anything for a Mario Goal Pole, Fire Flower or Fi Mask? i'm getting seconds of a lot of nintendo items now...think i have 2 sets of Varia suit shoes too

Does anyone want to trade anything for a Mario Goal Pole, Fire Flower or Fi Mask? i'm getting seconds of a lot of nintendo items now...think i have 2 sets of Varia suit shoes too

I need all of those except the Fi mask, and I've got a few duplicates myself.

I have Pikmin, Mushroom mural (mario bros themed wall), block floor (mario themed floor), Bill Blaster, Yoshi egg.

@Thiophen you after blue stuff and sapphires right? My best villager just gave me a blue wardrobe, and I have a few saphs too.
Cool, what can I give you as a trade? I can give you lots of other crystals, gyroids, or I can order some furniture you like. ^^

I'd like to have the Fire Flower. Something special you want? I could give you a Super Mushroom or Fire Bar. :)

I need all of those except the Fi mask, and I've got a few duplicates myself.

I have Pikmin, Mushroom mural (mario bros themed wall), block floor (mario themed floor), Bill Blaster, Yoshi egg.

Would you trade the Mario Floor and wall?

I started using the coins for fortune cookied, i got a green shell and a metroid :p

I want that Bill Blaster and Metroid. ^^

I can offer you a Super Mushroom, a Fire bar, Heroes cap and Heroes trousers. =)

I'll take the cap off your hands! As far as I'm concerned, you can have both the metroid and bill blaster. They're just taking up space. I've added your friend code.

Cool, what can I give you as a trade? I can give you lots of other crystals, gyroids, or I can order some furniture you like. ^^

I'd like to have the Fire Flower. Something special you want? I could give you a Super Mushroom or Fire Bar. :)

There's nothing in particular I'm after now except for Kiddie Floor, I think. The Sapphires I can sell to re-tail for 2400 I think, so I'd let them go for 2.5k bells a piece if you wished.

As for specials/cookie items - I've got a spare bill blaster, two spare S.S Dolphins, and I think a spare coin or two, all up for trades for something else from the cookies.

Another request - does anyone particularly wish to buy pitfalls? I have accumulated quite a few.

I'll take the cap off your hands! As far as I'm concerned, you can have both the metroid and bill blaster. They're just taking up space. I've added your friend code.
Very cool, I'll add you too. When do you have time to trade?

There's nothing in particular I'm after now except for Kiddie Floor, I think. The Sapphires I can sell to re-tail for 2400 I think, so I'd let them go for 2.5k bells a piece if you wished.

As for specials/cookie items - I've got a spare bill blaster, two spare S.S Dolphins, and I think a spare coin or two, all up for trades for something else from the cookies.

Okay, I'll give you money for the sapphires and for the blue wardrobe. Is that okay?

And for Nintendo items, well, I can offer a Super Mushroom and a Fire Bar for trading, do you want any of these?

Edited by Thiophen

A fire bar? I don't have one yet. What would you like out of the Ninty items? Cash for saphs and wardrobe is fine, won't be on til this evening methinks. When's a good time after 5ish UK time?

Very cool, I'll add you too. When do you have time to trade?

Okay, I'll give you money for the sapphires and for the blue wardrobe. Is that okay?

And for Nintendo items, well, I can offer a Super Mushroom and a Fire Bar for trading, do you want any of these?

I saw you online... now is good? Open your gates?

Let me know later on (7PM +) what you still have left in terms of Nintendo items for trade.

A fire bar? I don't have one yet. What would you like out of the Ninty items? Cash for saphs and wardrobe is fine, won't be on til this evening methinks. When's a good time after 5ish UK time?
I'd like to get the S.S. Dolphin.

I've got time the whole day, so just tell me when you've got time. ^^

I saw you online... now is good? Open your gates?
I'll open my gates in 20 minutes, okay?

I'd like to get the S.S. Dolphin.

I've got time the whole day, so just tell me when you've got time. ^^

I'll open my gates in 20 minutes, okay?

Sure, see you then!

@londragon et al!

My gates are open!

EDIT: Connection errors, closing down...

Edited by Iun
Automerged Doublepost

Let me know later on (7PM +) what you still have left in terms of Nintendo items for trade.
Iun just got Heroes Cap and Rummy wants to have the Fire Bar, so I have these three left: Super Mushroom, Heroes Boots and Heroes Trousers.

NOONVALE FISHING INVITATIONAL!

This Sunday 10am. Gates of Noonvale open 10am UK time (5pm China Time)

First Prize: 50,000 bells.

ALSO: Let me know if you plan on attending!

I intend to get there on time, might be quite a competition to be one of the 1st into your town.

Ahh that was my kitchens doing I think.

@david\.dakota I have bought a can but you're not my friend :(

Hmm, getting a number of comms errors tonight, not usual for me. Anyone else been having similar?

ok cheers! @Tales did you pick it up per chance?!

Gonna open my gates in few min for flamey to come over, anyone on now/up for an island trip? Remember not to run!

Gate's open! Come in at your leisure...unless we end up at the island, that is.

Well! Had quite a bit of a chuckle with @flameboy and @Cube on the island tours this eve! Might throw up a few pics in a bit.

First off, I took a brief unplanned trip to see

@flameboy in Pompey.

I did a few bits, then we chilled in front of the box...

HNI_0063.jpg

Before I headed home again...

Welcome...to RoseHall.

HNI_0066.jpg

@Cube arrived as the answer to the question 'What if Mario actually got laid?' However, the island was no place for such fine dresses...

HNI_0065.jpg

...and again I found myself matching! We waitied a bit....then a bit more...

HNI_0069.jpg

...waiting...

HNI_0067.jpg

...when a wild flameboy finally appears!

HNI_0070.jpg

*It really wasn't that long

A lil' sea shanty for the trip...

HNI_0072.jpg

We played a few games...such as...

STOP! Hammertime! HNI_0075.jpg

We lost one game, but most we were...

Winners! Happy AND victorious, rah!

HNI_0076.jpg

HNI_0078.jpg

*This was our second game, whereas in the first I thoroughly let us down. I liked these though cos me and Cube tophatting either side of the dragon!

I could see Tortimer wanted to give us a gold for being the best swimsuit models.

HNI_0079.jpg

But he couldn't. so we rocked back to our civvies. Boss lookin civvies. The journey had come to an end...

HNI_0081.jpg

...after much adventure, it was time to head home. Cube headed off but...

HNI_0083.jpg

...what's this?! A wild Fused King has appeared!

HNI_0084.jpg

He charmed and wowed my villagers, picked some fruits, fished some fish, and sadly head home again to his lonely lonely tent.

But before he left he left....what? He left a little poem!

HNI_0085.jpg

And that was all evidence Mayor Rummy had of the late June RoseHall Island excursion. The Mayor had fun, and was grateful to his faraway neighbours for coming. One day...maybe, the adventure will be greater!

P.S Don't look in the wardrobe...

HNI_0064.jpg

Awesome pics! That was my best island fun ever!

I only have minimalist dresser in my cataloug.

Anyone have exotic furniture?

Who were looking for kiddie stuff? Nook got a couch for sale. Also, does playroom wall counts as kiddie?

Also, looking for a town to sell my perfect pears. Btw, how long does it take(if any) for fruits to rot in the closet?

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Anyone want a triforce? Got a spare.

Kiddie wardrobe also on sale in my shop if anyone was looking for that range of stuff.

Anyone want a triforce? Got a spare.
Here! Me! Please! :D

What do you want as trade?