NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

Ok guys, anyone who has the Dream Suite please help a mayor out. There's one fossil somewhere in my town, but I have no idea where! For obvious reasons, I don't want to cut down my trees just to find it, so that's where you dreamers would come in handy. Just axe the whole place down and tell me where you found it (just tested the dream tools, they seem to be indestructible). Thanks a bunch.

My dream address: 7700-2190-8147

Press up on the d-pad to change the view. Trees that are close to you will disappear letting you see what's behind them.

I need to visit a town that has turnip prices higher than 109.

Press up on the d-pad to change the view. Trees that are close to you will disappear letting you see what's behind them.

I need to visit a town that has turnip prices higher than 109.

I got 128 atm.

Yeah, its Isabelle who is asking me to water the plants but has not given me watering can

Hmm, did you ask her advice on everything? Did you have one and lose/sell it? Nonetheless Leif has one today, I'll buy it and hold onto it for you.

Anyone with the Bell Boom ordinance be kind enough to let me come sell a ton of crap in their town today?

I got 128 atm.

Hmm, did you ask her advice on everything? Did you have one and lose/sell it? Nonetheless Leif has one today, I'll buy it and hold onto it for you.

Anyone with the Bell Boom ordinance be kind enough to let me come sell a ton of crap in their town today?

I have bell boom. Can I visit your town too to sell my turnips? Also, do I get more money if I sell perfect fruit in other people's towns?

By the way, I wish more people announced if they have high prices for turnips. With so many players surely some have had 200+ prices? Highest I have seen in my town was in the range of 120-130.

Can do, but not right now as I've only just gone island. You do indeed get more money for perfect fruit in another town, IF it isn't their native fruit.

I'll post here in a bit to let you know if/when you can come over. I think my postings of this on facebook have convinced Marcamillian to buy a 3DS/this though and he's due to pop round soon. I'll post and mention you here though, def get those turnips sold for you before end of day.

Ooooh I have turnips to sell to and that's a sexy price you get there Rummy.

If at all possible I may swing by too but if you have't got time don't worry! I only have like 15 turnips... haha. I bought small.

Right ok @Aneres11 and @Tales ill open up.now, Marcs arrived but setting up his shit. Let's roll!

I'm getting error :(

My 3ds doesn't seem to like your town :(

I'll keep tryin!

I'm getting error :(

My 3ds doesn't seem to like your town :(

I'll keep tryin!

Ahh that was my kitchens doing I think.

@david\.dakota I have bought a can but you're not my friend :(

Hmm, getting a number of comms errors tonight, not usual for me. Anyone else been having similar?

I have this now!!! How do i work out my friend code so y'all can add me?

I have this now!!! How do i work out my friend code so y'all can add me?

On the bottom screen on your 3DS (while at the Home Screen) there is an orange square on the top row. Click it, this will take you to the friends list. The first friend on your friends list is you, there it gives you your very own Friend Code (FC).

After that post your FC here;

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30062&page=21 The 3DS Console codes or in this thread. In fact post in both, why not.

Add me 0301-9769-1079, please PM a quick note to advise.

Peach town.

@Rummy, added you. Could you add me to the first post please. Thanks.

Add me 0301-9769-1079, please PM a quick note to advise.

Peach town.

@Rummy, added you. Could you add me to the first post please. Thanks.

Still need a can?

Anyone got a golden axe I could borrow?

Trying to lay a path round my town but I've now broke all my axes...

Will be visiting whoever is open in 30 minutes or so.

Still need a can?

I'm sorted now, thanks. In the Mayors chair Isabelle was telling me to water flowers, I didn't realise I had to walk to the front desk to get the watering can.

I'll be online around 8 pm.

I remember the Wild World of animal crossing - chatting with all its City Folk ... I've finally decided to turn over a New Leaf and join you all!

Friend Code 3024-5747-4260.

Anyone got a golden axe I could borrow?

Can you remind me how you got the golden stuff originally?

Trying to lay a path round my town but I've now broke all my axes...

Are they still annoying tiles people can pick up? Less of an issue with R being run, but still...

My gates are open. Little to buy or do at them moment but happy to play some island games.

Il check any Friend requests in an hour or so :)

Just fyi, you gotta still do it all manual on the 3ds. So someone gets your code, adds you, lets you know, you add them back etc. No actual notification on either side by the system. Yes, it is still retarded. I will, however, add you at some point later on.

Added a few people that iv mentioned in the other thread, if anyone adds me please mention it so i can add you back!

...sorry Deathlord, I can't connect to your town.

@Everyone:

I'm searching for Blue furniture set and sapphires. Anyone has one of these or can order them? :)

I only have blue bench and blue blue dresser yet.

Edited by Thiophen

...sorry Deathlord, I can't connect to your town.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Also, I don't see you as online either, weird.