NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

There's a diff code for dream suites?! Madness. Tbh I won't have a dream suite any time soon I don't think, still got a lot to do and only 40k to my name(plus my 200k mortgage le sadface). How much is the dream suite? I do want one so I can have more strangers in really; but tbh atm I'm cool with N-Europers walking(:p) around my town.

I will grace peoples towns with poems from time to time.

Watch your stations, everyone. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

Think its unbelievable that you can't send letters to your friends. Absolutely incredible omission.

I'm still convinced you could do this in Wild World and City Folk.

Has anyone got a watering can in their shop today? In need of one and the racoon boys are not selling one to me.

Think its unbelievable that you can't send letters to your friends. Absolutely incredible omission.

That can't be right.

I refuse to believe that.

NINTENDO is all about letters + Animal Crossing is all about letters.

Is this really true?

Hello guys,

I've been visiting n-Europe.com and reading in the forums for a long time, and now I've finally registered myself as a forum-member. I hope I'll fit into this great community. :)

(Sorry if my grammar or spelling isn't always correct, because English isn't my native language. :))

The reason I'm posting here is to find some partners to trade with. :D

I'm trying to collect these things in AC New Leaf:

Blue furniture set

Sapphires

Nintendo items

I've got other crystals, gyroids and Nintendo items I've got twice for trading.

EDIT:

My 3DS friend-code is 0989-1722-6481

Edited by Thiophen

I've been visiting n-Europe.com and reading in the forums for a long time, and now I've finally registered myself as a forum-member.

EDIT:

My 3DS friend-code is 0980-1722-6481

Hello! Welcome! Don't worry about grammar or spelling, few people take offence (if they do, find a comedy gif pointing to your country of residence, we like our gifs here).

I'll add you later today, I'm a late starter so my village may not have much to offer but I'm slowly getting there. My code is in my avatar to the left.

Hello guys,

I've been visiting n-Europe.com and reading in the forums for a long time, and now I've finally registered myself as a forum-member. I hope I'll fit into this great community. :)

(Sorry if my grammar or spelling isn't always correct, because English isn't my native language. :))

The reason I'm posting here is to find some partners to trade with. :D

I'm trying to collect these things in AC New Leaf:

Blue furniture set

Sapphires

Nintendo items

I've got other crystals, gyroids and Nintendo items I've got twice for trading.

EDIT:

My 3DS friend-code is 0980-1722-6481

Hi Thiophen, welcome, and I'll add you straight away. My FC is on the left.

I have 1 sapphire and will willing take a look at your twice collected Nintendo Items for a swap :grin:

That can't be right.

I refuse to believe that.

NINTENDO is all about letters + Animal Crossing is all about letters.

Is this really true?

You can send letters to players but you have to be in their town to do it.

Noooo Thiophen! If only you'd joined/posted yesterday, I could have grabbed you a blue bed from Nookingtons(I know that isn't its name but I will constantly call it that). I'll keep eyes open and pick stuff up if I get it though.

I might need to start thinking about a 'looking for' section in the first post at this rate...

I'm still convinced you could do this in Wild World and City Folk.

Has anyone got a watering can in their shop today? In need of one and the racoon boys are not selling one to me.

Have you tried doing all Isabelle's tasks? That's how you get it first off, until Nooklings upgrades to T&T. I don't think I've got a WCan in T&T today though. Does Lief ever sell them? I'll check in about 30 when I'm home.

Ok guys, anyone who has the Dream Suite please help a mayor out. There's one fossil somewhere in my town, but I have no idea where! For obvious reasons, I don't want to cut down my trees just to find it, so that's where you dreamers would come in handy. Just axe the whole place down and tell me where you found it (just tested the dream tools, they seem to be indestructible). Thanks a bunch.

My dream address: 7700-2190-8147

Hi Thiophen, welcome, and I'll add you straight away. My FC is on the left.

I have 1 sapphire and will willing take a look at your twice collected Nintendo Items for a swap :grin:

Okay, I've added you to my friendlist.

(I've also added david.dakota and Rummy :)).

I could open my town gate anytime this evening, but I'll be away in the coming days. ;)

Edit: @Ville:

I'll have a look. :)

Edited by Thiophen

@Thiophen Thanks man.

Btw, you sure your friendcode is right, it says error when I tried adding you?

@Thiophen Thanks man.

Btw, you sure your friendcode is right, it says error when I tried adding you?

Yes, it was wrong. The right one is on my profile now. ^^

Edit:

@Ville: There's a hole right in front of the tree left to Geralds house.

Edited by Thiophen

Chilled with aneres and fused for a bit, but must now be off.

I'm an idiot it was sexual chocolate not gentleben! @Sexual Chocolate if you ain't axes up by Tmw let me know a time and ill pop over.

Edited by Rummy

Had an error at Aneres, shame.

Will have to visit soon to add you as best friend.

Fused I think we got D/C :weep:

I was messaging like Fused... Fused... Fused where you at... FUSED... FUUUUUUSEEE... *comm error* :weep:

*shakes fist angrily*

You didn't even get to make a move on lily the frog. :(

Would you share some of your fruits and flowers with me? :D

Anything special you need?

Have you tried doing all Isabelle's tasks? That's how you get it first off, until Nooklings upgrades to T&T. I don't think I've got a WCan in T&T today though. Does Lief ever sell them? I'll check in about 30 when I'm home.

Yeah, its Isabelle who is asking me to water the plants but has not given me watering can

Anything special you need?

I don't have peaches, apples, cherries and oranges yet. Also most of the breeded flowers, but I can understand if you don't wanna share those. :P

I don't have peaches, apples, cherries and oranges yet. Also most of the breeded flowers, but I can understand if you don't wanna share those. :P

Yeah I'm not sure about the flowers, they're a bitch to grow, but I can give you fruits. Tell me when you're open and I'll come drop some off.

Yeah I'm not sure about the flowers, they're a bitch to grow, but I can give you fruits. Tell me when you're open and I'll come drop some off.

Gate's open. :)