NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

These D/C's .... *sigh*

OK, that's it. 3rd Disconnection in about 50 minutes.

Sorry @Ike, @Rummy & @Ville. This wasn't how it was meant to go.

Edited by -Dem0-

I'll be around this evening to bring cherries to anyone who wants them. Will try to pop over to yours at 6, @\-Dem0\-, and will add you when near my 3DS, Ronnie :)

Added you.

Make it 4th Demo? :p

Sorry I took some time to come back after the last, took a sandwich opportunity. I've just fallen out again though, so I shan't try to return right now as I wanna try to starting wrapping up for the eve. The second to that..I've still got a few peaches in my possesion for folks who might want them - I see@flameboy @Kaytee and @dazzybee online right now who don't have peaches afaik - if you want some post/tag me in the next 10!

(btw my turnip price well picked up today, 125, I'm hoping it'll be even better tomorrow....one can dream right?)

If there's anyone , who has added me and hasn't had the confirmation add please let me know I will add you back :) I'm keep to play. Most evenings I have oranges to trade for any fruit :) take as many as you need , I'm online now if anyone's about ? Or has a town open

Big thanks to @tapedeck for showing me the ropes, first out of town visit, first trip to the island, first swim, first trade, first balloon game etc! Didn't think my love for this game could get any bigger!

Since there's still a fair few here who I haven't best friended, I'm going to open my gates at around 7:15 PM tomorrow. See you all there!

My turnip price has shot up to a whopping 286 bells. If you wanna take advantage let me know I'll try to find some time to open my gates this eve - just remember not to run in my town! Also will probs have to be before half 7, I might pop out after that.

My turnip price has shot up to a whopping 286 bells. If you wanna take advantage let me know I'll try to find some time to open my gates this eve - just remember not to run in my town! Also will probs have to be before half 7, I might pop out after that.

:bouncy: I'd love to come use your services! (have i added you i forget now i've got so many friends added for this lol) 286! wow

If anyone needs any cherries, apples, lychees, oranges, peaches or pears my gate will be open at half 10. I'm storing some away as i'll be selling the rest. Please don't run around, i planted a lot of trees recently and i want them to grow.

:bouncy: I'd love to come use your services! (have i added you i forget now i've got so many friends added for this lol) 286! wow

I dunno how long my work's gonna take today but I'll update later - will open my gates at half 5 latest I reckon. If you see any peaches on trees feel free to nab them too; just be mindful running as I have a lot of flowers around! I'll add you just before I open my gates if I haven't already - my codes on the side there <--

EDIT: I'm knocking off in about 15, so I'll zip home, grab some munch, then probs post/open my gates.

Edited by Rummy

Wagwan peeps! Couldn't resist the animal crossing so I sacked off work early lol.

I am now home, my gates are open! Ms Reese of RoseHall Re-Tail is currently buying turnips at a whopping 286 bells a piece and Mayor Rummy is giving a peach(or two) to all visitors over the next hour! Pick one up on your way in!

The only condition...don't run in the townways*! Many a pretty flower is in bloom(maybe RoseHall is an apt name, after all) and we wouldn't wish to see them trampled!

*As Mayor, Rummy reserves all rights to run as fast as he likes. Mayoral rules!

(there should totes be an ordinance you can put in against running, actually)

@Agent Gibbs @RedShell @anyoneelse!

Edited by Rummy

Wagwan peeps! Couldn't resist the animal crossing so I sacked off work early lol.

I am now home, my gates are open! Ms Reese of RoseHall Re-Tail is currently buying turnips at a whopping 286 bells a piece and Mayor Rummy is giving a peach(or two) to all visitors over the next hour!

I'd join but I don't think we've added each other

Closing the gates for a second whilst I make a dilpomatic alliance with @lostmario!

Alliance formed! Gates open again!

(let me know if there's any issues joining me, I've not had wifi visitors yet)

Edited by Rummy

Gates are open Rummy ;) I just got Welsh here so can't leave.

Closing the gates for a second whilst I make a dilpomatic alliance with @lostmario!

Alliance formed! Gates open again!

(let me know if there's any issues joining me, I've not had wifi visitors yet)

Just had an error message, one last go then I got to make my tea.

Edit: second error message, will try later.

Ah! Gates are closing! I must make a business trip to Mysticia to see Mayor Tales! Commerce is a crucial part of any good economy!

I will inform folks when visits to RoseHall will once again be possible...(it'll be shortly-ish...within 10 minutes, must have a look around Mysticia too!)

Just had an error message, one last go then I got to make my tea.

Edit: second error message, will try later.

Won't let me visit you either Rummy, very odd.

Yeah sorry guys! Like an absolute dick I've kicked @Mr\-Paul @RedShell @Tales @Agent Gibbs @lostmario...the gates are open! Come get your nips off ;)!

Srsly though, remember not to run.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Ok guys, I've got 3 folks in my town so I'm full up. If you want to visit please post, I'll have to ask someone to graciously leave :p

Got mr paul, ville and redshell!

RedShell's gone, there's a space if anyone wants! I know @Tales wouldn't mind my turnip price ;)

Mr-paul is just on his way out! Space for another...he left some cherries that are up for grabs too!

Someone's on the way in...it's Katie!

Right all, pool gate's closing in 5.

Pools closed!

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

I might pop in actually, just to check out your town! I'll bring a couple peaches for you/visitors.