NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

Welp, got booted @RedShell. Lost some of the lovely fish too :(
Yeah, not sure what happened there. :hmm:

I was attempting to explain flower breeding to you and @Tales at the time too, so you only got half the info.

But as I was saying, basically if you plant certain flower types/colours together, you can potentially breed new colours. ;)

Read up about it here:

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/acww_hybrid_guide.asp

: peace:

Thanks! I swear, I learn something new about Animal Crossing everyday!

More exotic fruits to trade, lovely. I plan on planting more fruits once i figure out which trees i have and where in my town, went on a tree rampage with the axe and forgot which ones were which.

Sorry for not having the gates open earlier, internet issues as it were.

I'm opening my gates at 6:00pm and probably once more at 8:00pm if anyone's interested. Will be going to the island. My native fruit are apple, although if you're lucky you may find some oranges. Oh yeah, it's raining too.

I'm opening my gates at 6:00pm and probably once more at 8:00pm if anyone's interested. Will be going to the island. My native fruit are apple, although if you're lucky you may find some oranges. Oh yeah, it's raining too.

Sweet I need apples. I might be back around half 6, will check out your town if you're still on then.

With lots of people experiencing random disconnections:

It's worth noting that the host has the option to save the game. This will force everyone else in the room to save.

So it may be worth the host saving occasionally so people lose less progress if they disconnect.

It's worth noting that the host has the option to save the game. This will force everyone else in the room to save.

So it may be worth the host saving occasionally so people lose less progress if they disconnect.

Thats good to know, i lost some Mango's and two sharks i'd caught last night when i got a random disconnect while someone was visiting me, wish i'd saved, never knew i could given i couldn't when visiting others

i should be able to access the island myself tonight so i'll go online at some point later

Yeah I often encourage host saving. Too bad you can't save on the island...

Hi all, new all to all this friend list malarkey, be great to add a few people from here?

3222 - 5578 - 6509

Town is called Daybreak. Native fruit are Apples, though there'll be an orange tree shortly I hope :)

Can I ask everyone who hasn't named their character after their forum name to put their forum name in their profile comment area? As in the speech box you see next to people's character picture.

I remember most of you but sometimes I forget...

Hi all, new all to all this friend list malarkey, be great to add a few people from here?

3222 - 5578 - 6509

Town is called Daybreak. Native fruit are Apples, though there'll be an orange tree shortly I hope :)

Added you today Ronnie

How long do you reckon you'll be open for? I might try to pop over; would you like some peaches? I have lots of peaches to bring with me.

Probably an hour on both times. Yes, I would really like some peaches too!

I'll be around this evening to bring cherries to anyone who wants them. Will try to pop over to yours at 6, @\-Dem0\-, and will add you when near my 3DS, Ronnie :)

Hi guys, new here and really want to do some visiting on animal crossing. My friend code is 0731-4869-5666 spooky mayor of parotice. Fruit is apples. Please add me :)

Added you.

Might not make it til the later/8er time @\-Dem0\-, ended up at work later than anticipated and gotta try and cut the grass...which there's a lot of. Where's my trusty master sword or villager to just pull it all out for me eh :(

I got plenty peaches though, I'll bring them over for any/everyone I see. Any requests for peaches, folks?

I was going to take a break tonight, but decided that can wait till tomorrow and Friday :heh: Will be online from 6:00 pm, either looking for a town to visit, or with my gates open.

3222 - 5578 - 6509

I caught a wild Ronnie!

:awesome:

Guessing demos all full up atm, ill drop by later!

Yeah, sorry there. We waited around 10-15 minutes for one more but nobody showed so me, welsh & paul left for the island. Just finished now.

Nah that's cool, did say I was cutting the grass anyway(finally finished after much issue starting the mower, fatigue, and irl catching a moth in the process ac stylee). You still gonna be on again in a bit?

Btw @Ronnie, @Annedroid and @Jimbob registered you all. My code's 0705-2844-8568.

Edited by Rummy

About to switch the 3DS on now. Will open the gates in a 5-10 minutes.

Did I drop, or did you?

EDIT: rejoining so alls cool. leaving comp to go nearer router though.

Edited by Rummy