NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

I've registered you Stu. :)

On my way now.

I've registered you Stu. :)

On my way now.

Thank you, S.C.G :D

I've opened my gates if you'd like to travel over, or I can visit your town?...

Play and nosey, both are fun! Lol :P

Thank you, S.C.G :D

I've opened my gates if you'd like to travel over, or I can visit your town?...

Play and nosey, both are fun! Lol :P

Ah, what I meant was I was on my way to Iun's town as we were all planning on meeting up there, have finished now though but when Iun is next about and when he's added you, perhaps we could do a group town visit then? :)

when Iun is next about and when he's added you, perhaps we could do a group town visit then? :)

Sounds good, guys :D Thanks, c'ya all soon

Hey everyone, looking to expand my game by coming online for fun with other villagers. Have some of you registered on my 3DS but for anybody else, my friend code is 4124-5147-4235.

Your sincerely, Mayor Daniel of Rapture - a town famous for..... Pears!

Hey everyone, looking to expand my game by coming online for fun with other villagers.

Heya Daniel, I've registered your FriendCode, if you'd like to add mine?

DahmerStu, aka Mayor GoreGuin of S'Sendas (Apple town!)

My FriendCode: 2621-2663-5041

Heya Daniel, I've registered your FriendCode, if you'd like to add mine?

DahmerStu, aka Mayor GoreGuin of S'Sendas (Apple town!)

My FriendCode: 2621-2663-5041

Registered now!

Hey everyone, looking to expand my game by coming online for fun with other villagers. Have some of you registered on my 3DS but for anybody else, my friend code is 4124-5147-4235.

Your sincerely, Mayor Daniel of Rapture - a town famous for..... Pears!

Registered, and @DahmerStu as well.

I have registered all your friends codes, if you have room for one more?!

I'd love to team up, play and join in on the AC community :D

Hey only just saw this but will add you right away!

Isabelle and I have been hanging out, listening to anamanaguchi so I'm too energetic to sleep. Again. Tooooo excited for next month. So I joined up finally. Just for youuuuuu Rummy. (and I thought my forum days were behind me...)

Friend code: 5069 4017 5238

Mayor: Smashy

Town: Sparkle

Native fruit: Peaches

Dream code: 6200 2226 9338

I will most likely forget to ever check this again. :p

So, please let me know on the social networks of any gatherings <3

Yay! Don't forget we watch for awesome turnip prices too!

@DahmerStu would I be able to make a couple trips to your town at some point if you've still got Bell Boom? My perfect peach cultivation has grown a little out of hand :p

@DahmerStu would I be able to make a couple trips to your town at some point if you've still got Bell Boom?

Heya Rummy, yes of course can can, matey. Would you like to try pop over tonight (providing my dodgy Internet connection will play fair!) or would you prefer to arrange a time (for tomorrow?) when I'm at the other half's house with much more reliable connection?!....

Ps, I know turnip prices are on another forum page but mine are 144 this evening!

Heya Rummy, yes of course can can, matey. Would you like to try pop over tonight (providing my dodgy Internet connection will play fair!) or would you prefer to arrange a time (for tomorrow?) when I'm at the other half's house with much more reliable connection?!....

Ps, I know turnip prices are on another forum page but mine are 144 this evening!

Totes fell asleep, really tired lately for some weird reason.

I'd be about today, whenevers good for you! In fact I might even need to make the most of those turnips if they've gone up too...;)

Turns out an old friend's in town @DahmerStu so I'm gonna be nipping over the road for a drink with her and my mate soon, can't promise anything for today but I'll post again here when I'm back, just in case you're about.

guuuh... can't remember if i've already posted my friend code, but it's 107521240980 !!

My town's fruit is apples, but i've got nearly all of the fruits growing now, and have loads of perfect apples too!!

I'll add everyone tonight... are meetups held regularly or just as and when? what's the deal?

guuuh... can't remember if i've already posted my friend code, but it's 107521240980 !!

My town's fruit is apples, but i've got nearly all of the fruits growing now, and have loads of perfect apples too!!

I'll add everyone tonight... are meetups held regularly or just as and when? what's the deal?

Just kind of as and when(lead the charge!). I'll go through and update all friend codes etc including your own soon.

Also your avatar is 20% cooler than most other avatars.

20% cooler in 10 seconds flat. bronies stand up, i know you're out there, own up.

Can anyone help me by visiting my town,

I need Mario Cosplayers , i need someone dressed as Luigi, peach ,wario, mario i need 3 diffrent characters if anyone could help out i will pay you 20k each

anyone fancy a meetup tonight? I've got a lot of perfect apples and nearly all the other fruit types...

My friend code is 1762-3144-9115. Please add me, I open my gates everyday at 6 and keep them open for around 15 minutes. Please visit, and I will visit your town! :geek:

My fruit is oranges, by the way, and I'm growing pears, lychees and more at the moment!

My name is m00:) (there is a smileyface on the name!)

Edited by isaymoo
Automerged Doublepost

Updated first post

Hope you don't mind @Rummy

Not at all. In fact, thank you for doing it! I wanted to get back on top of it but my forum time's gone down a bit more this week.

Although I'm not a regular member of this forum, especially since a couple of years back, some members may remember me from Modern Warfare and The Conduit online sessions.

I recently bought a 3DS with New Leaf and would love to interact with the community. Here's my friend code 0705-3045-4659 (oranges). :grin:

2595-1130-7726

Add me ;)

Cherries.

It would be cool if u could add me to the list! ;) ;) (Marty: 2595-1130-7726, native fruit: Peaches)