NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

A new challenger approaches!

I am Mayor Matt of Wintefel and my native fruit are Apples. Friend code is 4167-4660-4545.

A new challenger approaches!

I am Mayor Matt of Wintefel and my native fruit are Apples. Friend code is 4167-4660-4545.

Added you, I have most fruits and would be happy to drop off what you need.

Can I visit someone where the pears are not the native fruit? Want offload my perfect pears before tomorrow so I can use the money to buy more turnips.

*breaks out of strange containment unit on moon* AAAAHHHHH! after ten thousand years i'm FREE! Time to conquer Eart-Oooh Animal Crossing!

Mayor Becky here, 1075-2124-0980, native fruit: Apples !!

Mention me tomorrow and you can visit my town :) (mention me because I'm not adding anyone now)

Noonvale Fishing Invitational!

10am UK time, gates open in one hour! The first person to catch 10 fish and meet me at the train station wins 50,000 Bells.

Gather at the station and when I say "GO!" the ten minutes start.

When I say "WINNER!" the tourney is over! Remember your etiquette for visiting other towns and feel free to bring gifts for your gracious host :D

If I've not added you and you've not added me yet, bad luck!

Edited by Iun

10am UK time, gates open in one hour! The first person to catch 10 fish and meet me at the train station wins 50,000 Bells.

When I say "WINNER!" the tourney is over! Remember your etiquette for visiting other towns and feel free to bring gifts for your gracious host :D

Have you bought the timer yet? It's shows how many fish each player has caught in 10mins. Otherwise I could of caught 10 fish before entering your town, after 5 mins just say I caught 10 ;-)

Have you bought the timer yet? It's shows how many fish each player has caught in 10mins. Otherwise I could of caught 10 fish before entering your town, after 5 mins just say I caught 10 ;-)

*ahem* "well duh."

EDIT: Aaand CLOSED! Winner was El Beel from C-Jiang Town. Thanks very much to the 0 NE guys who turned up.

Edited by Iun

Iun, so sorry. Saw this post about 25 minutes before 5:00pm, our time, then literally 12 minutes to 5 work called, and I had to go and sort a shit load of crap out for tomorrow, new class starting, and only I can set-up the touch screen white board.

Only got back 30 minutes ago, hope you do something like this another time, I look forward to it.

Anyone got an axe i can buy from a town. Need one to make some adjustments to my town. I would buy from my town, but i've had nothing but watering cans for a few days. If you have let me know, i'll pay you back for the cost.

No axe today here.

Want to offload my perfect fruit in a town where pears aren't the native fruit.

I'm gonna be about soonish Tales if you're still on, can come to mine(I've got bell boom too). I'd like to sell my regular peaches somewhere at some point, but I also have an office desk and locker still available if you want them.

Seems to have a little problem connecting, but if your gates are open I will keep trying. I will bring Katie with me as well :)

Oops sorry @Tales, Gates not actually open yet. I've been so busy last few days was catching up on forum. Opening now(after boot).

Yo @Cube I got your moai statue ill keep it safe for you

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

@Tales and anyone else, Perfect Pears are the special double price item at my Re-tail today. I'm opening my gates and will leave them open, although I won't actually be on myself all evening. Notify me if I haven't got you added and you want to visit :D

I have opened my gates so step by if you want. There may be some I haven't added yet so mention me if that is the case.

Oh man, this is half why I love this game. A final almost week later trade with @Mr\-Paul and @Fused King...almost an hour and a half later I'm back home in RoseHall...apparently still in time to catch the meteor shower and make a few wishes!

Cheers for a nice end to the eve gents!

That was glorious nonsense last night, good to get the trades done (and thank you again for kind donations to the pyramid project) but after that chaos ensued, damn fossils, Blathers never prepared us for that!! Cheers chaps :)

Btw @M_rock, what did you send me in that letter the other night? I got like 3 letters through the post and got mixed up with what was what. Someone gave me a bubble blower! Don't know if that was you, 'mom' or Mott.

Wish I could take pics of letters! Nice creepy but cool music one from @Sheikah; quoting Every Breath You Take(w/ tune) :p Kinda appropriate considering I had no idea people were coming in! Would never have known you were there lol.

Katerina is in town, come get your fortunes told. Gates open briefly for next 40 mins.

Btw @M_rock, what did you send me in that letter the other night? I got like 3 letters through the post and got mixed up with what was what. Someone gave me a bubble blower! Don't know if that was you, 'mom' or Mott.

Wish I could take pics of letters! Nice creepy but cool music one from @Sheikah; quoting Every Breath You Take(w/ tune) :p Kinda appropriate considering I had no idea people were coming in! Would never have known you were there lol.

I gave you the bubble blower haha, hope you enjoy it :p

Does anyone have an axe i could buy? Doing my head in, my town has to many trees!!!