NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

You didn't add me yet!

@londragon

Evenings are best for me, but mornings on Sundays are possible!

I work evenings, I'm one of those English cram school teachers, let's try next Sunday morning then. Unless your about for an hour at 10:30pm to about 11:30 on weekdays, that'll be good with me. Pre-bed bug catching. If so, I'll try tomorrow.

Edited by londragon

Have sent a fair few invites out to peeps today as now have AC.

My village (ever since GC import) is called Teek (my nephew was 4 when original came out and said 'teek' when I asked him. Later found out it was a type of wood. Awesome. He now always calls his villages teek2). Love AC!

Oh...my native fruits are ORANGES.

Add me:

4468-0991-0391

Edited by tapedeck

My town is called Raytown.

My name is Radi (heh, it's my nickname :p )

And I have pears.

Gates are open now, no idea how all of this works, no idea if it is worth it coming to my town, no idea what to do :D

Added everyone from the list (who wasn't already in my friends list)

I have no idea how to play this game though lol, so i have no idea about why you are all mentioning fruit...all i have is oranges

Native fruit sells for 100 bells a piece, whereas foreign fruit sells for 300 bells a piece - so if you get a friend's fruit and plant it...it's better money over time!

Can't connect to anybody :(

This didn't work. :(

Tried connecting to you just now and I just got errors.

Tried connecting to you just now and I just got errors.

Hm, I don't know what else to do. :( This sucks -.-

My AC name is Mel. My friend code is 3093-7454-9762 and I have cherries in my town.

Will add everyone on the list.

Edit - now added everyone on the list.

Edited by gekko

Hm, I don't know what else to do. :( This sucks -.-

Depends, how much of that guide did you follow? Did you open your routers ports or add your 3DS to the DMZ zone?

Maybe even restarting your 3DS might sort it.

Depends, how much of that guide did you follow? Did you open your routers ports or add your 3DS to the DMZ zone?

My router doesn't have this DMZ thingy.

Tried port forwarding now. Let's see if this works.

My town is called Raytown.

My name is Radi (heh, it's my nickname :p )

And I have pears.

Gates are open now, no idea how all of this works, no idea if it is worth it coming to my town, no idea what to do :D

I couldn't connect to you, and when you joined my game it crashed me. Not sure why this happens with a couple of people (another is Ville). Have other people connected to you OK?

Ugh, can't join @Sheikah either...

Hmm weird. I have DMZ enabled my router and assigned a static IP. Generally most people seem able to connect to me (at least 8-9 have connected to me so far).

My router doesn't have this DMZ thingy.

Tried port forwarding now. Let's see if this works.

I think most routers will have DMZ, have you tried searching your model?

I couldn't connect to you, and when you joined my game it crashed me. Not sure why this happens with a couple of people (another is Ville). Have other people connected to you OK?

Sorry that it caused a crash.

So far nobody has connected to me. Don't know if they just don' try or if it doesn't work :p

I'd think it doesn't work. Really if you can work out if DMZ is possible then that'll be the way. Rather than looking for 'DMZ' look for the option to turn the firewall on the router off. It's basically what DMZ - an off firewall.

Hmm weird. I have DMZ enabled my router and assigned a static IP. Generally most people seem able to connect to me (at least 8-9 have connected to me so far).

Must be my end then, because I can't connect to someone else now. Connected to Tales yesterday just fine.

Maybe I need a new router. :/

Yeah, I think it's the ISP or something. Same thing as with Monster Hunter and the Wii U, people can't connect to me but I can connect to others. Tried all sorts of stuff for that including the DMZ and static ip plus connecting the console straight with the Nintendo lan adapter, but nothing works. Although weirdly enough, some random people did manage to connect to me in Monster Hunter, don't know why.

@dr4hkon you wanna try connecting to me, I can try coming to your town as well?

I'd think it doesn't work. Really if you can work out if DMZ is possible then that'll be the way. Rather than looking for 'DMZ' look for the option to turn the firewall on the router off. It's basically what DMZ - an off firewall.

I don't have the option to turn the firewall on or off. There is no "firewall" section in the settings.

@dr4hkon you wanna try connecting to me, I can try coming to your town as well?

Yeah, we can try that.

Well, I connected to Ville just fine. Will try some others later.

Opening gates now.

Edit: Ville connected. At least one :D

Now I'll try connecting to others.

Edited by drahkon

Interesting that the few people I can't connect to seem able to connect to each other. Maybe it's a regional issue...

Edit: couldn't connect to Jimbob (Darius) just now either.

Edit: couldn't connect to Jimbob (Darius) just now either.

Well, I connected to him just now :D

Seems so random Oo

Will try again tomorrow.

Edited by drahkon

Yeah, I had a hunch dr4hkon might be able to connect, and I was right. If anyone else has connection problems, my city is open now, give it a shot.

I tried to join Darren and londragon earlier, but kept getting told you were busy. I tried like a gazillion times. Don't you get a message that someone is trying to enter?