NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

Tried entering Chris' town but it wouldn't let me, network error :( Is this just teething problems or a sign of things to come?

It has to be because the game is just out and NINTENDO has given this game a massive push.

Question: Is communication with other players the same as in Wild World?

Visited flameboy and Tales, pretty funny just randomly popping into people's towns.

Anyway, if anyone's got any spare cherries or an axe, I'd be interested.

My gates are open (I don't have cherries or an axe though, Ville).

Was just in cubes room.got an orange, began writing letters, then got booted :( now I don't have an orange

Tried entering Chris' town but it wouldn't let me, network error :( Is this just teething problems or a sign of things to come?

Try following this guide:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=86420&system=Wii&locale=en_US

I was getting connection errors for the last 2 days but Tales joined myself and I was able to visit Tales after setting up a static IP address and using the DNS settings from that guide. I couldn't do the other stuff as it conflicted with my Wii U settings.

Sorry @Tales for not rejoining after the second disconnect, decide to do a couple of things in my town and then took a break. I got dc'd right after selling a load of Apples so I lost quite a bit of money. :( Oh well, got the Apples back anyway.

I have disconnected four times. Not sure if it's me or Nintendo.

I went to the Cardiff Streetpass event today, and nabbed a few fruits. In 2 or so days time, i'll also have cherries, pears and apples to share as well as peaches.

@dr4hkon - 1977-0147-1525

@dazzybee - 0516-7253-4308

Flameboy - 4227-1148-7188 - Mayor Adam of Pompey, Pears

@gmac - 4554-1195-1795 - Gotham, Oranges

@Grazza - 0774-4233-0253

@Haden - 3781-0054-7888

@Hamishmash - 1246-8706-1531

@Happenstance - 2079-6601-4955

@Ike - 2750-1083-4951 - Major Chris of Alefgard, Apples

[b@]Iun[/b] - 1805-2551-1752 - Cherries

@Jimbob - 2105-9325-5930 - Mayor Darius of Windhelm, Peaches

@Katie - 4167-4501-1400 - Cherries

@Kaytee - 3050-7566-2483 - Mayor Katie of Violet, Apples

@londragon - 1332-7777-2327 - Mayor Londrgon of Talon IV, Apples

@LukeLee - 4210-3972-0216

@martinist - 0946-2254-8006

@Nintendo Fan - 4596-9442-3587

@R3ap3rG - 2964-9784-3295, Pears

@RedShell - 3780-9005-3112 - Mayor Manolito of Saltopia, Cherries

@Rummy - 0705-2844-8568 - Mayor Rummy of RoseHall, Peaches

@Spookydux - 0731-4869-5666 - Mayor Spooky of Parotice, Apples

@Tales - 1289-8199-8324

@Ville - 4725-9249-9838

@welsh_gamer - 1504-5680-5028

@yesteryeargames - 3093-7054-2044 - Penzance, Oranges

Added everyone from the list (who wasn't already in my friends list)

I have no idea how to play this game though lol, so i have no idea about why you are all mentioning fruit...all i have is oranges

Slight village change for me, but my details are below:

Code: 4296-3005-7072

Name: Guy

Town: Guytopia

Fruit: Oranges (several more growing)

I'm gonna go through tomorrow or in a while and add everyone, so please feel free to add me back if you'd like to smack each other with nets.

Edited by Guy

Try following this guide:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=86420&system=Wii&locale=en_US

I was getting connection errors for the last 2 days but Tales joined myself and I was able to visit Tales after setting up a static IP address and using the DNS settings from that guide. I couldn't do the other stuff as it conflicted with my Wii U settings.

Sorry @Tales for not rejoining after the second disconnect, decide to do a couple of things in my town and then took a break. I got dc'd right after selling a load of Apples so I lost quite a bit of money. :( Oh well, got the Apples back anyway.

I've done this but I think as well the other person needs to do this. In my case I simply could not connect to Ville as I think he needed to do this too. I think it's important the host has done this for people to join.

Oh @Dcubed I added your friend code a while back, can you add me?

I've done this but I think as well the other person needs to do this. In my case I simply could not connect to Ville as I think he needed to do this too. I think it's important the host has done this for people to join.

Oh @Dcubed I added your friend code a while back, can you add me?

Will do tomorrow :)

Hey everyone!

I've added more people and I've also noticed a lot of people I added within the last month or so never added me back despite @ mentions (mostly the regulars).

If your name is in this list then I've either added you just now or you've been added but haven't added me back. Please add me back! My code is 3523-2023-5626

People who I've added:

@Annedroid

@daftada

@Haden

@Iun

@Nintendo Fan

@R3ap3rG

@yesteryeargames

@Happenstance

@Hamishmash

@Tales

Cheers

Same as above; added and and nothing back yet on

@R3ap3rG

@yesteryeargames

@Haden

@Happenstance

Thanks.

BTW last night, for me, took in the sights of 2 wonderful towns @Sheikah and Nicholas (is that @Daft?). Thanks both especially Sheikah who is a past master and can answer all my Noob questions. Cheers both.

Edited by londragon

Thanks.

BTW last night, for me, took in the sights of 2 wonderful towns @Sheikah and Nicholas (is that @Daft?). Thanks both especially Sheikah who is a past master and can answer all my Noob questions. Cheers both.

I added you @londragon, and we're in the same time zone and everything! When's a good time normally?

Yeah, that was awesome. It was the best tutorial ever. :heh:

I added you @londragon, and we're in the same time zone and everything! When's a good time normally?

I'm free mornings and weekends, times change over the weekend due to children being present, but I am free most mornings from 9 am to noon, and I'm usually playing something. If you want to play over the weekend it tends to be a last minute thing for me, and keep in touch it will happen.

When's best for you?

I have a decent amount of oranges if anyone wants to pop into my town to get some.

I have a decent amount of oranges if anyone wants to pop into my town to get some.

You didn't add me yet!

@londragon

Evenings are best for me, but mornings on Sundays are possible!