NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

Thanks :) annoyed with all these disconnections though. Doesn't give you much chance to talk to anyone, and I lost my oak silk moth!

The one you showed me?! Aww that's too bad.

@Ville Got an a error as you left, the apple dissapeared :(

Did you close the gate early? I went to the shopping district, then came back and entered the railroad station while you came out. Then it froze and nothing was saved.

Anyway, if you're still on, my gate is open.

Did you close the gate early? I went to the shopping district, then came back and entered the railroad station while you came out. Then it froze and nothing was saved.

Anyway, if you're still on, my gate is open.

I left them open, they closed when the error poped up. Im still on

Got an error code trying to visit Ville's place, but managed to visit another friends place earlier today. It's either because of where i am which is causing the error, but by moving i had no problems.

@Nintendo Fan, i didn't get the error when he left and i kept my shiny apple. Cheers again, soon will have an orchard of apples.

@Kaepora_Gaebora

@Aneres11

@Blade

@Calv

@Cube

@-Dem0-

@dr4hkon

@dazzybee

@Eenuh

@flameboy

@gmac

@Grazza

@Haden

@Hamishmash

@Happenstance

@Ike

@Iun

@Jimbob

@Katie

@Kaytee

@londragon

@LukeLee

So far, I have added all you guys and gals to my 3DS list. I hope you can add me back under:

0344-9468-5282

I have peaches in my town, and will happily come visit and trade stuff! I hope to add the rest of the people once I can get around to it. You would make my day by adding me back.

Thank you!

Have returned the favor, hope to visit soon.

Added you @Annedroid.

Anyway, I think it's the same problem as with Monster Hunter, people can't seem to be able to enter my town. Oh well, guess I have to stick to harassing you guys then, at least that works.

Thus far I have visited Aneres and Nintendo fan, and met Jimbob there too. My native fruit is le äppfel, and I've got one peach from a trade now.

I am Mayor D3thl0rd of Scourgio Town, and I approve of this message.

Edited by Ville

Tried connecting to other people today and got error 018 0512, which is a router firewall issue. Made some changes so will have to test tomorrow, but it's tricky getting both the Wii U and 3DS to work. Never had this issue with Mario Kart 7.

@R3ap3rG added you today.

BTW, my colleague in Taiwan, a Taiwanese English teacher is now a massive Nintendo Fan (thanks to me) :D

He just loves AC, but has only me as a friend :sad:

He would be ever so happy if you could add his FC to yours, and I'll pass yours on.

His FC is : 0834 - 0533 - 5678. He'll appear as 'tu' and his town is Jentutu, he has cherries as his native fruit.

Thanks in advance for helping a friend

Edited by londragon

@\-Dem0\-

@dr4hkon

@dazzybee

@Eenuh

@flameboy

@gmac

@Grazza

@Haden

@Hamishmash

@Happenstance

@Ike

@Iun

@Jimbob

@Katie

@Kaytee

@londragon

@LukeLee

So far, I have added all you guys and gals to my 3DS list. I hope you can add me back under:

0344-9468-5282

I have peaches in my town, and will happily come visit and trade stuff! I hope to add the rest of the people once I can get around to it. You would make my day by adding me back.

Thank you!

added

@RedShell - 3780-9005-3112 -

@Rummy - 0705-2844-8568 -

@Tales -

@Ville -

@welsh_gamer -

@flameboy

@Cube

@dazzybee

Please feel free to add me anyone else i will be playing this lots :)

3DS FRIEND CODE3093 7054 2044

yeah just got started, set up my town

Friend code: 4554-1195-1795

Town: Gotham (so imaginative ;) )

Fruit: Oranges

Ok, many have added back already (good people), but you guise are still left:

@Cube - 5198-2395-9664

@dazzybee - 0516-7253-4308

@flameboy - 4227-1148-7188

@Grazza - 0774-4233-0253

@Haden - 3781-0054-7888

@Hamishmash - 1246-8706-1531

@Happenstance - 2079-6601-4955

@Katie - 4167-4501-1400

@Nintendo Fan - 4596-9442-3587

@Guy

@yesteryeargames

@gmac

(Also, @Rummy the list is missing Aneres11 and martinist.)

Town name: Portbelo

Mayor Calv

Fruit: Apples (Big juicy red ones)

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7625-1977

Fudge it indeed, past-Fused King, fudge it indeed.

Just ordered it, and I must say, I kind of like the soft and gently, yet tight grip the Animal Crossing: New Leaf developers have on my balls. Those Japanese hands really do the trick.

So, I've added everyone below me here, and I was surprised that I didn't had some of you (yesteryeargames & Ville).

I will have to wait a while before I get my copy, but I got it very cheap so it's okay. I'm looking forward to visiting you guys' towns in the future:D

@flameboy

@gmac

@Happenstance

@Iun

@Kaytee

@martinist

@Ville

@yesteryeargames

Oh, and ADD MII!!!!!!

FUSED KING - 3523-2023-2902

And I added you all lovely people!

Ok I went along and added them so let them know.

Thanks very much he will be very happy, and is a proactive user of AC, just like your good self.

Thanks very much he will be very happy, and is a proactive user of AC, just like your good self.

awesome I'm on now if you wanna open gates? :D

@flameboy My son's playing ATM, but I'll be on in about 20 minutes. Will write again.

ok not 100 percent sure i'll be awake knackered after last nights loooooooooong session but let me know.

Hi guys, new here and really want to do some visiting on animal crossing. My friend code is 0731-4869-5666 spooky mayor of parotice. Fruit is apples. Please add me :)

Hi guys, new here and really want to do some visiting on animal crossing. My friend code is 0731-4869-5666 spooky mayor of parotice. Fruit is apples. Please add me :)

Added just now, my FC is to the left.

Tried connecting to other people today and got error 018 0512, which is a router firewall issue. Made some changes so will have to test tomorrow, but it's tricky getting both the Wii U and 3DS to work. Never had this issue with Mario Kart 7.

I think ive got the right chris but didnt you have massive problems playing MH online?

I'm trying to keep my gates open, but I keep getting errors. I'm assuming server overload!

Please feel free to add me anyone else i will be playing this lots :)

3DS FRIEND CODE3093 7054 2044

Added you. My FC: 1864-8594-8334

Also added you @Nintendo Fan

His FC is : 0834 - 0533 - 5678. He'll appear as 'tu' and his town is Jentutu, he has cherries as his native fruit.

Thanks in advance for helping a friend

I've added him too!

I think ive got the right chris but didnt you have massive problems playing MH online?

Yeah. I managed to get my Wii U/MH to work though.

Got most of you added,waiting for...

LukeLee - 4210-3972-0216

To add me back.

This made me chuckle. I've added you back :)!