NEurope
Stocka

Tea versus Coffee

Its the big'n. Which do you prefer?

cup%20of%20tea.jpg

I'm a coffeeboy although I don't mind tea, every so often.

And I like my coffee milky, no sugar.

Hmm, tricky. Tea is nice and warm and good with digestives whereas coffee is also warm, and keeps the brain going until the early hours.

I think coffee clinches it at the moment. I like it strong, yet milky, not too hot.

I drink neither. I like hot chocolate most, although to be honest I hardly ever drink that and hot drinks in general aren't my thing.

I generally dislike tea and coffee.

+1 rep for Mr_Odwin liking hot chocolate, I love that stuff, hot or cold!

If I have to choose, hmmmmm, tea. Coffee tastes bitter horse. I dont like the coffee mentality either, where people use coffee as a substitute.

Slightly off, but is it true that coffee stunts your growth?

I used to drink a lot of coffee and now I drink a lot of tea - iced tea mostly.

I hate coffee so much! The taste, the smell, everything....If i go into one of those coffee shops it almost kills me but i love the big milky hot chocolate's they do so i have to power through the horrible smell.

Now tea i love, you cant go wrong with a nice cuppa tea in the morning alongside a bacon sandwich after a heavy night out. Sorts me right out. I also love the rich tea biscuits to dip in...

I drink neither. I like hot chocolate most, although to be honest I hardly ever drink that and hot drinks in general aren't my thing.

We should be drink buddies.

Gotta love tea. Ovaltine is also brilliant. Coffee I've never enjoyed though. Now whisky on the other hand...

Coffee, I really hate tea. I hardly ever drank coffee until I started my job, now I have it all the time, I have to have one if I'm on the phones in the mornings or I start to lose my voice.

I'm all for tea. However;

One day a man named Chris set sail from Spain. He was going to a lovely place called Portugal, unfortunately he made landfall in a different place where none of the natives ever slept.

They had a magic bean, which they called the fuckin' mad fer it bean. Chris snorted at this crap name and re-named it coffee.

Chris and his friends then slaughtered the natives and took their bean back to spain where he and his friends lived happily ever after in a nightmare of coffee induced insomnia.

And that is the reason coffee is better than tea.

I also like tea a lot but I don't really like the taste of coffee and I hate the effect that I can't sleep, so it's only useful to me when I have to stay up.

Cofee it is for me, with no milk and maybe some sugar. Although tea is great with rye bread cheese sandwiches.

I also like tea a lot but I don't really like the taste of coffee and I hate the effect that I can't sleep, so it's only useful to me when I have to stay up.

If you don't like the taste of it, then you haven't drank it enough ;)

Coffee: black, no sugar and very hot! I got one of those fancy machines where you just press a button and get a cup of coffee might not be the best thing to get the best result but it is fast!

I do drink much tea too - especially in winter. I normally have about 3 different types of tea at home. If it gets really cold I also love tea with rum or as I put it a cup of rum with some tea in it.

that is the way to do it. i love coffee. i drink tea mostly for the anti-oxidents. and tea goes towards your 2 litres of water a day coffee doesn't. all said and done i would still choose coffee over tea if i wasn't such a pedantic dick.

hot chocolate > coffee > most tea.

I don't really drink any thing but water, unless I'm in a social setting where water isn't particularly disireable (restaurant water tends to suck)

so for me:

1st water

2nd fruit juice >

3rd hot chocolate / weird tea (low/no caffeine tea from Africa)

4th coffee

5th normal tea.

Tea definetly tea because it´s healthier and tastes better so i´ll out live and out sleep every coffe drinker :heh: (yes i´m kidding....except the i like tea part)

coffee smells nasty. Tea is way better, but only if its like 1/3 tea and 2/3 milk.

My fave is hot coco, I hate tea and coffee but saying that i was forced into going to starbucks the other day to try an ice coffee and it didnt smell like coffee it didnt taste like coffee it was like a cold hot coco. It was rather nice :).

So coffee in ice coffee form :heh: