NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - Sign-ups

I can confirm that I will be taking part in this. And I am sure that Flinky is as well, so you can add him as a definite too. =)

Hmm... Assuming Rummy, Magnus Peterson and Jon Dedede are in, that is 21 players.

Well, I'll try to have those 21 roles written by the end of the week, then.

Haha quality :D bet we're back down to like 12 players again after this one though :(

Haha quality :D bet we're back down to like 12 players again after this one though :(

Assuming this game doesn't take all summer, I should at least have the time to participate in games until September. :) Hopefully that might get me back in games again more permanently.

In other news, two unexpected challengers have joined the cause. Getting this game ready by the weekend might prove tricky...

Hadn't see this was occuring, thanks for the headsup Jonnas.

I will, of course, be joining.

This is going to be epic. I can't believe it's two years since the last one. I remember being so pissed off when I was killed on the first night, but luckily in-actives allowed me a way back in :D

I'm not going to get too excited, because I don't want to overhype it. Also because I haven't read the first post properly yet.

I'm already getting excited now though! It shall be most...Gentlemenly.

Ah shit I just went and read the first post with the music and all. You craft a beautifully tailored atmosphere.

Maybe you should start asking an entry fee Jonnas! I mean, you’ll be busy with this for quite some time!

If there should be space I would participate. If not I'l willingly be set dressing - suit of armour / bear rug / the man in the moon.

Oh bloody hell, just when I had all the roles pinned down...

I think Saturday is a good day to get this started, no?

this is gonna be like a 6p mafia!

I noticed Gentlemen's II had 26 players... A couple of inactives, but still, impressive.

Also, 114 pages. Jesus, has it been that long?

I shall be away the weekend until Monday, but I hope not to miss too much in that interim(plus phones and stuff when I can). Did @Magnus Peterson ever consider signing up, just to give Jonnas a bit more headache before the get go? :p

Yeah, I won’t be around much in the weekend myself probably. But you have an whole army to get a day 1 no lynch ;).