NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - Sign-ups

Prologue

It all began with Princess Olivia's 14th Birthday. What was meant to be a joyous event turned into tragedy, as a mysterious group of black-masked gentlemen attempted to kidnap the princess, ending the party prematurely and expel the guests from the princess' private manor. However, a brave group of 23 people chose to stay and, guided by the gatekeeper, challenged the nefarious black masks to a mafia duel, eventually vanquishing them.

The game became legendary. Between the drunk and limping doctor, the self-punching pugilist, the catatonic prime-minister and his adorable kitten, there never was a dull moment. Surprisingly, the black masks turned out to be a small threat: a demented, psychotic, Scottish hunter by the name of Angus MacNeil was actively attempting to kill the Princess, treating her as a prize. His ruse was found, and he was voted off, but he managed to escape by using the kitten as a hostage.

Seven years later, Angus came back with a group of allies he had met in his travels, attempting to hunt down the survivors of the previous game. Taking action, the now-Queen Olivia summoned her finest and bravest to a gathering on an island by the coast of Britain, and fortified her room with 5 locks, delivering each key to her most trusted vassals. Angus and his cohorts challenged the gentlemen to a mafia game, their true motives lying behind the 5 keys scattered among the townies.

Claude Gallandeau, one of those cohorts had a bit of a loose tongue: he let out the secret of the keys fairly early, leaving the righteous gentlemen more alert. Angus MacNeil was a slippery devil, however, for every time he was lynched, he'd switch identities with a fellow cohort. He was eventually caught by the combined efforts of people such as his twin brother, an unlikely detective duo, a magician, a former-prime-minister-turned-animal-tamer and even the fierce King James himself. Fittingly enough, it was his former master, Graham Finlay, who dealt the killing blow.

Our story ended with Claude Gallandeau, Sveta Rost and Arthur Langley returning to France on a boat, just as the gentlemen readied to open the 5 locks leading the Queen's room...

"Oliviaaa!" exclaimed King James, as he opened the door.

It was for naught, however: the room was empty. The queen could not be found anywhere. There was, however, a note left on the bed...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Dear Gentlemen, I would like to congratulate you on defeating Angus MacNeil"

"Yes!"

"(be quiet for now, James dear)."

"Apologies"

"Unfortunately, there are more dire matters at hand."

"Allons-y, mes amis! Nous sommes arrivé!"

"Angus MacNeil, as fearsome as he was, only served to mask something more sinister. A secret not even he was aware of."

"Quit speaking in your abominable language! I never asked to come to France, either!"
"Claude Gallandeau, also known as Sméagol, is actually a member of a rather large, secret, criminal organization..."

"Rohn, Rohn! This is my boat, and the itinerary is as I choose!"
"The Audacious League Of Nefarious Gentlemen!"

"So that is why Eddiecoleslaw disappeared a while ago! Were it not for my precious animals, I would have swam back to England..."
"Knowing this, I secretly followed the proceedings on my own, awaiting my chance to learn more."

"On the other hand, I am glad you are here, Rez Horseman" said a voice from beneath the deck
"Once I located Sméagol's boat, I decided to infiltrate it"

The Queen suddenly revealed herself, swiftly grabbing Sméagol and holding a blade to his neck
"As of now, I am likely already in the high seas, attempting to get ALONG, with Sméagol."

"Do not move, and do not play the fool: You are Claude Gallandeau, member of the League Of Nefarious Gentlemen!"

"...That name is Long. Perhaps too long. We changed it some time ago.

However, I am not in much of a position to banter. I will tell you what I know"

"Start with the location of your headquarters..."

"Please be patient. I will attempt to gather any information I can

My Best Regards,

Olivia"

"..."

"..."

"...Nooooo! Oliviaaaa!"

"Your majesty!"

"Mobilize our men! Mobilize our women! We shall get ALONG, even if it is the last thing we do!"

"My King, please try to hold back the tears!"

"Like this, I cry every time!"

---------------

Just to make things clear, I'm not trying to alienate anyone. If you haven't played the previous games, you're more than welcome to join.

But I did take the liberty to ask some of our veteran players if they wanted to play. Most said yes, and I have highlighted their names to make sure if they still wish to join.

Player List (23)

Sméagol (there is no ice cream, you see)

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Fierce_LiNk

Eenuh

ReZourceman

jayseven

heroicjanitor

Animal

Yvonne

mr-paul

Cube

DuD

Sheikah

Tales

Nintendohnut

The Peeps

Diageo

Jimbob

Rummy

Jon Dedede

Marcamillian

Mysterious Challenger #1

Mysterious Challenger #2

Mysterious Challenger #3

Edited by Jonnas

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Yes. No. I’m not sure what to do.

That said, I think you should contact everyone of the old regulars to see if they’re interested. You mentioned eddie, but didn’t ehh “mention” her. For example. Don’t know if you missed any others.

Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes.

Yes.

Yes. No. I’m not sure what to do.

That said, I think you should contact everyone of the old regulars to see if they’re interested. You mentioned eddie, but didn’t ehh “mention” her. For example. Don’t know if you missed any others.

Eddie didn't answer her PM, and I only contacted Zell today (because I...initially forgot him :red:). Guys like Marcamillian, chair and Paj haven't posted in the forums for ages.

Those I mentioned were the ones who said yes (even you, who said no after yes)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

(I am assuming this means yes :heh:)

[..]

Guys like Marcamillian, chair and Paj haven't posted in the forums for ages.

[..]

You can always try ;).

If you don’t shoot, you always miss. That’s a Dutch saying.

@Paj\!

You can always try ;).

If you don’t shoot, you always miss. That’s a Dutch saying.

A fair point. However, I believe there is no target to begin with :heh:

OH MY GOD I thought this was the game thread and I'd missed sign ups.

GET ME IN THE GOSH DARNED GAME!

(can't believe I wasn't @ mentioned as a veteran player :o)

(I think it was only those who haven't played for a while that played the last game. If we're talking real veterans I go all the way back to the beginning too!)

Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes.Yes. Yes.

Yes.

YESYESYESOHMYGODYESPLEASEYESOHGODYES

*ahem*

Yes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP35wCTAIWtzCvAsgfws6JJAU3txRvOzD82ya19fF-siAz3wMA

Have+What+Shes+Having.jpg

(can't believe I wasn't @ mentioned as a veteran player :o)

Ok, I guess I wasn't clear: the people I mentioned, I PM'ed them some time ago, asking them if they were interested. I was only mentioning them to warn them that the "official" sign-up period has started. You know, since they don't visit the mafia forums as much.

Let me reiterate: the people I mentioned in the OP have already said "Yes" to returning. They just haven't re-confirmed yet.

Ok, I guess I wasn't clear: the people I mentioned, I PM'ed them some time ago, asking them if they were interested. I was only mentioning them to warn them that the "official" sign-up period has started. You know, since they don't visit the mafia forums as much.

Let me reiterate: the people I mentioned in the OP have already said "Yes" to returning. They just haven't re-confirmed yet.

I was only kidding dude. How could I ever be mad at you? You make awesome mafia games :) (I don't even remember whether I got that PM or not, so for all I know I did and I just forgot!)

You didn't get a PM, since I think of you as a regular.

Shall i invite myself to partake. If there is space, count me in.

RE-CONFIRM ME, BITCHES! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Usually I don't have a lot of time for Mafia games but for this one, I WILL make time!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP35wCTAIWtzCvAsgfws6JJAU3txRvOzD82ya19fF-siAz3wMA

Have+What+Shes+Having.jpg

I didn't even read the other replies, I just scrolled down and posted immediately. :weep:

Usually I don't have a lot of time for Mafia games but for this one, I WILL make time!

It's the same for me. :D Although now is a rather good time, considering the holidays are coming up.