NEurope
Ike

One Piece Unlimited World Red (27th June 2014) & Romance Dawn (29th Nov 2013)

Just started this after picking it up from Amazon Spain for £23! However I'm being dense and have no idea where to register the Day One DLC? I've got the code but can't seem to find it on the e-store

You do it from the in game menu if I remember correctly. Took me a while to find where to download it as well.

You do it from the in game menu if I remember correctly. Took me a while to find where to download it as well.

Yeah the menu option takes me to the DLC options, but can't see the day one pack anywhere to redeem the code

Yeah the menu option takes me to the DLC options, but can't see the day one pack anywhere to redeem the code

Ah, you should just be able to redeem it in the eShop. Click redeem code or something. Think you need to download it in game though.

I think the "redeem download code" option is hidden in the settings menu on the 3DS eShop. It's a bit easier on the Wii U eShop, where there's a button for it right on the top of the main eShop screen.

So did this game end up being any good? The videos I saw seemed interesting and its currently on sale on Vita so I'm tempted to get it.

I can't vouch for the Vita version, but I absolutely loved the Wii U version. Definitely worth getting if you're a One Piece fan.

I just sold my copy of the Wii U game, it went for a reasonable price. I only played it once or twice, thought it was really terrible tbh, especially compared to the first outings on the Wii.

Awesome news - I'm definitely ready to buy it a third time! :D

I just sold my copy of the Wii U game, it went for a reasonable price. I only played it once or twice, thought it was really terrible tbh, especially compared to the first outings on the Wii.

That's a shame. It's certainly not as perfect as the Unlimited Cruise games, true, but I'd say it's still far better than any of the other One Piece games I've played.