NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 27: We few, we happy few, we band of brothers

Didn't I screw over someone by suddenly setting tactics for my then abandoned team? Haven't played for months then suddenly got interested again and started to set tactics just to mess with people until I got my new team. I should check through the old threads, it were mentioned I remember.

I never changed tactics for an unmanned team, though it was funny! Rooster always had it in for me, though I don't know why.

I think those rankings for official leagues are a bit weird as I was once ranked 42 in the world and 6 in the UK!

Great game @Fierce_LiNk. You should have won though.

Good game, braaaah.

Close game, you were slightly better in possession but I created double the chances. I should have won, but a draw isn't a terrible result. Either way, it was a good game.

Good game, braaaah.

Close game, you were slightly better in possession but I created double the chances. I should have won, but a draw isn't a terrible result. Either way, it was a good game.

Are you ready for a thrashing tomorrow, DRAGPOOOO?

Are you ready for a thrashing tomorrow, DRAGPOOOO?

DRAGPOOOOO IS GOING TO SHIT ON YOU.

DRAGPOOOOO IS GOING TO SHIT ON YOU.

That's right....accept it....embrace it....

Actually i'd say he was ready for a thrashing.

Actually i'd say he was ready for a thrashing.

Nah, I put out offensive tactics and went to compete. 7-0 is pretty harsh, imo. Although, in fairness, my defence are complete piss. Luckily their DVs are good so I should be ok for the change report.

C'MON YELLOW SUB!!!!

What a team. I'm a yellow supporter through and though this season. To the extent that I'm neglecting my own tactics and keep losing.

... I'VE RUINED EVERYTHING

... I'VE RUINED EVERYTHING

I wish a Match of the Day style show existed for Xpert11.

Imagine that, with animated players. The naff commentary would add to it. It would look like an amiga game, but it would be fantastic.

What is going on, i'm losing to newer teams. I did try a different tactic, which i'm probably not doing again.

interview-new-logo.jpg

Today on the Inter View we are privileged to welcome what must be regarded a seasoned professional now in his 11th season, a previous Lower and Middle League champion and a stoic, stubborn, resolute Russian through and through, the manager of Comerade Co-op. Co-op are a team who have had their ups and downs, always seemed to have stayed around the same standard and a team who are capable of catching many an unsuspecting manager off guard to pull off the odd shock result here and there. Welcome and thanks for joining me!

Question 1) Excuse the reference to stubborn but from the outside it has appeared over the years that you would sacrifice what's best for team progress by sticking to your regimented ways of relying on your ageing veterans instead of promoting youth for the future and yet you refuse to delve into the transfer market to strengthen despite being possibly the richest club in N-Europe. Would you say this was a fair assessment and is this the way it'll remain or have you had/do have a change of plan on the horizon?

The team comes first, the players most willing to commit to the cause will always be chosen against entitled youth (regardless of heritage) and foreign journeymen intent on plundering mother Russia.

Question 2) Speaking of youths, you appear to have a pretty good youth academy but a lot of them fall by the wayside, what's going wrong and will the day arrive where we'll see more legendary characters emerge such as Vlad The Impaler and Rasputin The Immortal at the club again?

Our youth development program is the most sophisticated in the world (our Docktors have instructed some of the foremost experts on sports science including the famous Dr's Fuentes and Ferrari), however the product does not always live up to our exacting standards and we do not hesitate to cull the weak so the strong will strive.

Question 3) For anyone who may not know, could you fill us in on who Comerade Co-op are, why they came about and what the future holds? Looking at the immediate future, you're currently involved in a relegation scrap, sitting bottom of the Middle League, 5 points adrift with an inferior goal difference and only 7 games to turn it around, do you think you have what it takes to avoid the drop or are you happy to go down?

We are a political movement that stands alone against the tide of capitalism, If we lose, we lose knowing we have already won the only contest that matters.

Any final words...

(None given but a cold blank silent stare with the sound of the prevailing wind sending tumbleweed rolling down the road and church bells chiming in the background)

A man of few but interesting words there. Thanks for the insight!

The Inter View list:-

1. Haden

2. Coloccini

3. Madpool

4. Peeps

5. Eights (awaiting answers)

6. Balbuzards

7. Co-op

8. Fedex

9. Recall

10. bob

11. Cubic

12. Valyrian Steelers (Alliance)

In what has turned out to be good timing now that his beloved Federer has been knocked out of Wimbledon meaning he has more time on his hands, my next interviewee will be Fedex Utd so keep your eyes peeled...

I had no idea who Comerade Co-op was until now, other than he appears to be my kryptonite. I still don't understand how he beat me?! Twice?!

@Haden

To the tune of "Three Lions" by Baddiel Skinner & Lightning Seeds.

"Haden's going down, he's going down

He's going, Haden's going down

He's going down, he's going down

He's going down, haden's going down!"

Edit - Fuck

Edited by Charlie

Hmmm, i can't see me winning too many of my last five games unfortunately. Winning against The Sixty-Fourthers was my last chance at points this season i think, so i'll probably be going straight back down again.

Still, i'd rather lose 4-2 than draw 0-0!

Gutted that I didn't at least get a draw today. My and Aqui1a put out identical tactics and formations. Think we did the same thing earlier in the season.

DRAGOOOOOO's going down,

DRAGOOOOO DRAGOOOO's

Going Down.

We're going down, down, down.

A rather crucial 1-0 win against Cubic Country today - it's so tight below the promotion slots I leaped 3 places, and am only a point behind 5th!

Gutted that I didn't at least get a draw today. My and Aqui1a put out identical tactics and formations. Think we did the same thing earlier in the season.

DRAGOOOOOO's going down,

DRAGOOOOO DRAGOOOO's

Going Down.

We're going down, down, down.

I think it may be between us for that third relegation spot. Our final game is going to be epic!

I think it may be between us for that third relegation spot. Our final game is going to be epic!

I'm going to go 4-2-4 very offensive.

I only have 3 strikers.

Daan Wielink as emergency striker. DRAGOOOOO's hero! He will answer the call.

Simply put, I hope I fuck you up in that final game, brah.

Only three strikers?! What sort of amateur hour joke is this?!

If i could, i would play 1-4-5 formation, but Xpert won't let me....:(

Only three strikers?! What sort of amateur hour joke is this?!

If i could, i would play 1-4-5 formation, but Xpert won't let me....:(

3 strikers is the way forward, brah. Unless you regularly play 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 or 5-2-3 or something.

1-4-5 would be hilarious. Defensive rating: -1.

I wish that there was a 4-6-0, like Spain and Barcelona sometimes play.

I have only two active strikers myself.

Great result today. Surprising result as well. I played my youth keeper(away against Silverdale) because he has to get some training, and preferably before any potential crucial must win last match. I actually regretted it and was going to change keepers at work, but forgot all about it. Luckily the gamble didn't backfire as Silverdale didn't even reach the goal.

Ugh, the X11 annoys me, I have won the league twice and fighting for it for the third time in a row, and I have been nominated to the manager of the round just once. Beating Silverdale away should be worth more than losing against Winston :rolleyes:

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

3 strikers is the way forward, brah. Unless you regularly play 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 or 5-2-3 or something.

1-4-5 would be hilarious. Defensive rating: -1.

I wish that there was a 4-6-0, like Spain and Barcelona sometimes play.

Don't forget Scotland, who started the trend!