NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 27: We few, we happy few, we band of brothers

Hmmm, anyone else notice the sneaky greyed-out 'cup' option on the main page now?

That might make cups easier to organise, although it could put Jimbob out of a job.

Cups have always been an option however if you have one it takes away one league match per week. Meaning that the season goes on for twice as long. We did it once and no one liked it.

You can have 2 league matches + cup if everyone has VIP.

Bah! Lost to Comerade Co-op, but the worst thing was, i only scored 1 goal!?

I think i'm resigned to the fact that i'll probably go straight back down this season. I need to win more against lower league opposition. Still, there's always the return fixture against Drag-poo for some easy points.

I won :o:o

451 :P

I just beat Dragpoo with a 442 formation away from home. Top of the league with 5 wins out of 7 and now 5 wins in a row.

I now haven't conceded a goal in 4 games.

Straight up to the Elite League for Kippen!

Choo choo bitches!

Still, there's always the return fixture against Drag-poo for some easy points.

You cheeky kent.

451 :P

I just beat Dragpoo with a 442 formation away from home. Top of the league with 5 wins out of 7 and now 5 wins in a row.

I now haven't conceded a goal in 4 games.

Straight up to the Elite League for Kippen!

Choo choo bitches!

I went 4-4-2, too, brah.

A bit disappointed we didn't get anything, but we didn't play amazingly well. 4-4-2 doesn't suit DRAGOOOOO.

On the plus side, I played my youth keeper today and have got him to 12 DV, so far. This has probably been my best season in terms of managing the youth and getting everyone game time. :)

Happy to win away to 64s today. I'm never confident away from home but I did feel like I should've won, so I'm glad I did!

Always nice with an away draw, Particulary against Inter.

Another important win for me after my shoddy start to the season, but at a cost of more injuries and yellow cards than I'd have liked...

Alliances

Infinity: Eights United, Real Peeps, Recall United: 24

Intergalactico Stars, Leeds M.O.T, Fedex United: 22

Valyrian Steelers: Winston Gardens, The Roger Federer Crew, Rossers Rovers: 20

The Shield: Madpool, Hadens Rangers, Coloccini FC: 19

BuBic: DuDs Baggies, bob, Cubic County: 14

Spotlight

Week 3:

This week the spotlight was on Rossers Rovers vs Coloccini FC. Players were to predict the outcome and how many players would be in the Xpert Eleven team from these two sides. The score was 0-0 with 3 players (2 coloccini, 1 rossers) in the Xpert Eleven team. The closest player was Aqui1a who correctly guessed a draw (but got the score wrong) and guessed 4 players in the X11 team.

Winners:

Week 1: Hadens Rangers

Week 2: Intergalactico Stars

Week 3: Atlético Aqui1a

The spotlight for TUESDAY is on Eights United vs Madpool, please predict the outcome and the percentage of possession for each team in the first half.

5-5

And i think it'll be 35-42, with the ref picking up the extra.

It doesn't matter too much, just thought I'd check in case you'd forgotten or to give you a heads up in case you hadn't seen the questions yet.

What's this? A 16-4 with a training cone?

Now I have a few too many forwards.

Now I have a few too many forwards.

Don't be silly, you can never had too many forwards. Put him in defense. I've found a disturbing lack of goals coming from my defense.

I won...again :o

And away against Odwin. Last time that happened was nearly 11 months ago. I was worried Yellow Submarine would have four point lead after Friday but maybe there is hope after all.