NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 27: We few, we happy few, we band of brothers

I reckon it'll be 3-1 to Atletico with 4 free-kicks in total.

Got smashed by Federer, fittingly by a tennis scoreline.

Have lost the last two games against defensive opponents playing 541. Most annoying thing ever!

Suck+It+Biiotch.jpg

Very proud of my boys today. Created two chances and took one of them. Tactics worked perfectly.

A 0-0 draw, but a crucial first point today, I'll take that as good thing.

A 0-0 draw, but a crucial first point today, I'll take that as good thing.

Well done you were unlucky not to win looking at that game. Have a go at 3-5-2 at home when you are against a weak side may push your team to a win.

Sad about today and don't like losing twice in a row however I have now played 64s and Peeps away so I am hoping things take an upturn, some very odd results in the Middle League it is much more than the other two leagues one where any team can potentially get a result against all the others, which makes it exciting and unpredictable!

Week 3 Report

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8zDjIXIEgdz2XeXF4Dnu1LmJ6i5rT719J-0ivfVI7-kLD7R8ojQ

Bob 2-3 Bayern Neverlusen

A fantastic game saw each side attack each other with a 3-5-2 formation in a game that had 19 chances in all. Vogele was commanding in midfield as bobs midfield was distracted by Fraser, he threaded a magnificent ball through bobs defence to give MacEllar a one on one chance which he dispatched with ease. The game went back and forth and Makondele smashed in a viscous shot that went in off the bar. The problem for bob was he pushed up and Bayern was so quick to hit them on the counter, this happened again as Bayern broke from a corner with Watts finding Lazzarini who jinked it past a backtracking defender and then nutmegged the goalie. A mere 3 minutes later Onifang ran down the wing and found Again who thumped home a header. After the break Neverlusen seemed the freshed of the side, Bob tried to give his team some life with two substitutions but Bayern were knocking at the door. Bob kept going forward and eventually the genius of Vogele was seen again, a wonderful pin point 40 yard ball landed at Galvao's feet beyond the defence of bob. He hit it past the goalie causing the away fans to erupt. A good win for Bayern and a great match for neutrals.

The 64s 3-1 Hadens Rangers

The 64s played 3-5-2 against a more rounded 4-4-2 for Rangers. It looked firstly like Rangers had their tactics spot on as Conden set up Mallett on the break, Mallett added another goal to his season tally as he lobbed a helpless goalie. However n the 25 minute Whitaker headed in a cross to make it 1-1 as the manager punched the air. In the 2nd half the 64s were clearly bossing the game with most of the possession and ere making more chances. Whitaker found himself free again and headed in another cross with ease as Rangers defence were all over the place. The Rangers manager reacted immediately bringing on Astle and Zabel hoping to boost midfield and defence. There was little impact though and the 20 year old Whitaker who looked like he could run all day, terrorised Rangers down the wing at the death and crossed in for the captain Panadopolos to head in with vengeance. This was a great win for the 64s who deserved it, Rangers looked quite weak and will want to put this performance behind them.

The Roger Federer Crew 5-1 Dragooooo

An amazing result for RFC as they went after Dragooooo with a 3-4-3 formation while Dragooooo did not shy from a fight using 3-5-2. Fosatti terrorised his marker and delivered an early cross that Sauber nodded in. However some early pressure saw an equaliser as Barculo got into space and thumped the ball home. However soon after relentless RFC pressure told as Normqvist scored a close range shot and Fosatti lifted in a beautiful free kick. Both sides introduced new players in the 2nd half but with RFC at times having 70% of possession there was little Dragooooo could do, Lajes put the game to bed with a deflected shot from a corner. Then the man of the match Fosatti threaded a wonderful ball through for Normqvist to round the goalie and make it 5. A fantastic win for RFC while this was a miserable afternoon for Dragooooo who badly need a win.

Leeds M.O.T 1-3 Athletico Aquila

A brutal game saw Aquila take 3 points in this game, Leeds went for a victory with 3-4-3 against 5-4-1 for Aquila. Rocchi was badly tackled at the edge of Leeds box and replaced by an out of favour Bissett who had an awful game but was able to blend into the 5 man defence. Still the free kick from the foul was blasted in by Scott Page to put the away side ahead. Another foul resulted in Mancebo hitting in an inswinging cross that McGee tapped home. The game was becoming ill tempered as Daish took out Leeds striker Townshend with a brutal tackle that saw the Leeds striker stretched off and some shoving between the sides players who gathered around the fallen legend. In the 2nd half both teams were going for it but Aquila looked stable at the back and Warm headed in his first of the season to put Aquila ahead. Leeds attacked but could not make a breakthrough, in the final minutes Warm finished the game off with a last minute shot from a badly cleared corner. The teams had another argument as they left the pitch, this was a costly game for both sides but a good win for Aquila.

The Comrade Co-op 1-4 Real Peeps

Co-op played a 4-3-3 against a midfield stacked 4-5-1 Real Peeps team. With 6 chances to 0 in the first half Co-op were lucky to only be 1-0 down in the first half, Dowell got the goal with a header in off the post. Servidei hit in an early free kick to make it 2-0 but the legend that is Chumtov from a shot to nothing made it 2-1. Pilgrim combined with Brammer to make it 3-1 and send the Peeps fans into chants against the home crowd. Dowell finished the game with a diving header with just 4 minutes to go. This was a dominant win for Peeps against a rather lacklustre Co-op side.

Most Important Result: Bayern scraped a very important away win which will see them good in the Middle League

Style Award: RFC were magnificent today gaining 70% possession at points and putting 5 in the net.

Player Award: Fosatti bossed the midfield for RFC and was at the centre of everything they did.

How much are we talking here? :p

His value is 5.5mil but I'd sell him for 5. I'm gonna guess that's out of your price range :p

N-Europe Lower League Report

Round 3

Fedex United vs Cubic County

Fedex are in contention for promotion in the early part of the season, with Cubic County a Xpert veteran side who have seen good times in the past. They hope to bring the good times back. Fedex playing a 4-4-2 today, with Cubic playing a 5-4-1 formation. Not many chances for goal today, but it was a good game overall. The game mainly consisted of subsitutions, but there were 2 good chances for Barry Theakston (Fedex) and 1 good chance for Steve Walters (Cubic)

Possession: 61 – 39

Chances 2 – 1

Man of the Match (Home) – Barry Theakston

Man of the Match (Away) – Steve Walters

Final Score - Fedex United 0 – Cubic County 0

AC Twozzinio vs JD Utd

AC Twozzinio come into this match the more experienced team, and it showed today. But it was a hard earned victory today. JD only had the 1 player on the bench, compared to the 4 Twozzinio had ready to go. Twoz played a 4-2-4 formation, compared to a 4-3-3 from JD. Twoz were determined for a victory, but were awarded with a yellow in the first 11 minutes as Oded Bond was booked for an offensive tackle on Mathew Brydon. But Twoz’s efforts were rewarded from a long range shot fed in from Oded to Ilan Shamli

Possession: 53 – 47

Chances 3 – 0

Man of the Match (Home) – Eliezer Kalev

Man of the Match (Away) – Mathew Brydon

Final Score – AC Twozzinio 1 – JD Utd 0

Recall United vs Rossers Rovers

Recall are a veteran team in the Xpert league, having had much success and embarrassment over the past few years. Todays match, they’ve gone in with new players in a hope to bring more success to the club. New striker David Lister and midfielder Tom Dawson were starters. Rossers came to Recall and played a 4-4-2 formation, Recall had a 4-5-1 line-up. Rossers struck first, Kai Wohlfarth scored from long range in the first half. Recall’s midfield was strengthened with a substitution and soon equalised by the 66th minute, first goal for Dave Lister. Rossers made some substitutions, but 3 minutes later Recall scored a 2nd from Dave Lister again. Richard Sharpe was injured in the last minute of the game, he’s out for a few weeks.

Possession: 52 – 48

Chances 8 – 4

Man of the Match (Home) – Daniil Koval

Man of the Match (Away) – Bogdan Mamonow

Final Score – Recall United 2 – Rossers Rovers 1

Coloccini FC vs Andys Allstars

Coloccini hosted Allstars in todays match, and in the first half they showed they were the stronger side. 2 goals in the first 40 minutes (Craig Stockley (11th minute header) + Eurico Saraiva (34th minute header)). Both sides took substitutions in the early 2nd half in order to beef the teams, which proved to be the ticket for Coloccini as they scored a 3rd goal 2 minutes after their sub. Andy’s had a good chance on goal, which was just deflected by Coloccini’s defence at the last second, much to the dismay for Andy’s

Possession: 63 – 37

Chances 5 – 1

Man of the Match (Home) – Milton Haslop

Man of the Match (Away) – Juan Pablo Capo

Final Score – Coloccini FC 3 – Andys Allstars 0

Multiple Scorgasms vs Les Balbuzards

Both teams are new to the Xpert League, both are determined to get known. Multiple Scorgasms havn’t really lived up to their name as of yet, but it is early days still. Les Balbuzards again are new, and hope to show their skills to all. With both teams facing each other today, maybe the breakthrough will occur. Scorgasms and Balbuzards both played a 4-4-2 formation, so this was going to be a close game. And it was to be fair, Scorgasms had the one and only chance, which skimmed the post for a goal kick. A few subs and yellow cards mainly made this game up.

Possession: 58 – 42

Chances 1 – 0

Man of the Match (Home) – Luka Schlenker

Man of the Match (Away) – Michel Eloi

Final Score – Multiple Scorgasms 0 – Les Balbuzards

4-fucking-0 victory at home to 64ers.

13 chances. 60 percent possession.

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOO!

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

His value is 5.5mil but I'd sell him for 5. I'm gonna guess that's out of your price range :p

Yes :(

I will start my haggling at 200k

Fuck that. Let's do a private transfer, brah. I'll have him for 250,000econ and a packet of Galaxy Minstrels.

Oh btw I am gonna win 2-1 with 2 freekicks, book it :p

I'll take 2 million and a milky bar.

PM me your address and I'll send the milky bar and 2 mill.

These deals are getting something more daring. I offer 2 million, a bag of Malteasers and Prov Donk

tumblr_miwa7mLbU01qgcra2o1_500.gif

There is a post of the year in the NE end of year prizes right? Cause I have my entry down right above this post, outstanding.

I wonder if in this forum we devote more time, words, concepts, competitions etc than any other group of people that play it.

It's great!

Thanks boss! Glad my poetics are appreciated. Yeah love the effort that everyone puts in, the reports are always great.

Sorted out our alliance at last!

Introducing...

Dan-likes-trees of Winston

tumblr_lmh39xEtTL1qbjuul.png

Roger Federer of RF Crew

tumblr_mlzxehL4In1qis07wo1_500.jpg

Lukr of Rossers Rovers

ed-skrein-photo-keith-bernstein-hbo.jpg

Together they are

Valyrian Steelers

352hvt2.jpg

Inter - we're in for a group interview with our alliance once you get through your list!

Edited by dan-likes-trees

Inter - we're in for a group interview with our alliance once you get through your list!

Cool, you're on the list...are you going to be the spokesman for your group?

As we have a pretty healthy Inter View list now I may start doing two a week where possible to get through them but we'll see how I'm doing for time, if need be it can just extend into pre-season anyway.

Edited by Nikos9

Another victory for Recall vs Coloccini, 2-0. Both goals scored by David Lister. 4 goals in 2 games, he's promising indeed.

Got a potentially great youth (17-4), and another draw.

Robbed. :nono:

Great result Zell :)

Edited by Rowan