NEurope
bryanee

Dying Light

Yeah, it's why I'm not a fan of the extra melee weapons in the second game. L4D can get away with it a little more because it's basically an arcade game.

If they can capture the tension of hard-survival I think this has real potential.

It really seems like they're trying to show they can deliver on the gameplay this time round, and they're doing a pretty good job of it.

I might actually pick this up for the PS3 if it runs well. Looks as if it shits on Dead Island.

Got this today to fill that void that a ZombiU sequel would have done. Pretty good so far but I'm not that far through. the zombies are quite terrifying at this stage as I only have a spanner or plank of wood with which to keep them at bay.

So....did barely anyone play this?

Started it yesterday (picked it up cheap) and it's a blast. Feels a little like Far Cry 4, can't really put my finger on why exactly. And holy shit, when it turned to night for the first time, that adrenalin rush. Think I yelped a few times.

I have it - haven't gotten around to finishing it yet but did really enjoy it. Absolutely terrifying in places and it's great fun slicing zombies in two!

I'm finding the drop-kick quite hard to pull off constantly. Am I being a moron or is it quite fiddly? It's made worse by the perk that lets you vault zombies.