NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Direct 11th June

It wouldn't take much for Nintendo have a truly exceptional E3.

Hour long press conference - show mario, show mario kart, trailer for smash brothers, show more of bayonetta 2, yoshi, wii fit etc, announce Wii Sports U and end with Retro's new game. Whatever that is. Then annoucne some far off games and 3rd party partnerships.

Then every day have another direct. One on the digital platforms - show new eshop games, show a MUCH BETTER release schedule for the virtual consoles. One on the extra services - improve and build on nintendo tv, launch it in europe; new channels and services etc. One direct on some big games - there's one on Pokemon, have one on Mario 3D too. One direct purely for the 3DS.

This would be amazing and not out of thinking either. Just will they do it?!?!

[...]

Just will they do it?!?!

tumblr_lqv03hR2Pf1r2pr9no1_250.gif

Edited by drahkon

They'll scrap the 3D Mario and release New Super Wario Bros U!

I'd be up for it. That sounds awesome.

I'd be up for it. That sounds awesome.

That's not even funny. It's right up there with making fun of... a bunch of stuff I'm not going to mention, because that would be incomprehensibly offensive.

Any game benefits from having Wario as its protagonist. Wario Land > Mario Land, bro.

That's not even funny. It's right up there with making fun of... a bunch of stuff I'm not going to mention, because that would be incomprehensibly offensive.

New Super Wario Bros. U: Incomprehensibly Offensive Expansion - DLC available 2014.

In fact, Nintendo's five year plan is to just keep releasing NSMBU DLC content featuring a different Nintendo character.

My body is so ready for this. Blast from the past has popped up on GAF:

5guFEvm.png

Isn't this RedShell's creation?!

This time next week we will all be basking in the avalanche of titles that was shown....hopefully. We will have also enjoyed the dancing penguins being unleashed by Retro_Link!

Edited by Hero-of-Time

avalanche

Actually dug up my cousins GCN to play it for a bit. Lo & behold, 1080 was inside! switched it on but only got up to the main menu as I was there to do them a favour.

However, I was lucky enough to listen to this once again...

I do want to see another 1080/Wave Race game but we'll just have to wait and see if it materialises.