NEurope
canand

Any Nintendo fans want Fifa 14 on Wii U

Don't worry, Canand. They'll still release it on the consoles that matter.

fair play for the petition but seriously, this is a waste of time.

I like Fifa but it won't come to Wii U and Pro Evo 2014 is comeing to Wii U

No I don't want FIFA(I prefer PES) but it would help sales regardless of whether people like it or not. But I do want Tiger Woods. There should be a petition to remove his name from the game, he's a pr!ck!

No I don't want FIFA(I prefer PES) but it would help sales regardless of whether people like it or not. But I do want Tiger Woods. There should be a petition to remove his name from the game, he's a pr!ck!

Is PES any good

Yes and like it or not EA have every right to decide what platforms they want to put there games on.

I dont think its just about sales of the console but look at the console sales and its a grim picture. 30k in the US for April and these sales are just going to get lower. The UK sales are abysmal and if you were a publisher would the Wii U be a viable platform to develop games for right now?

Remember all the stick Ubisoft got for delaying Rayman. You cant blame them.

Is PES any good

It's far superior to FIFA in every way, the licenses to the full list of real teams and players is all it's missing.

It's far superior to FIFA in every way, the licenses to the full list of real teams and players is all it's missing.

Is Manchester United in it

Yes and like it or not EA have every right to decide what platforms they want to put there games on.

I dont think its just about sales of the console but look at the console sales and its a grim picture. 30k in the US for April and these sales are just going to get lower. The UK sales are abysmal and if you were a publisher would the Wii U be a viable platform to develop games for right now?

Remember all the stick Ubisoft got for delaying Rayman. You cant blame them.

Actually i dont think this is just going to be Nintendo and if i was Sony or Microsoft right now id be pretty damn worried too. Look at the profits coming from the games released even on the other two machines and they are in a steady decline, even huge titles like Bioshock and Tombraider are barely making any profit. Now that people can pick up games on their iphones for a couple of pounds the whole industry is in trouble, have a look at the sales of the new consoles when they launch, its not going to be as rosey as EA seem to believe.