NEurope
D_prOdigy

Sonic Lost World (Wii U/3DS)

My retail copy has been shipped to :) now I've just got to find out on Friday if I get the NiGHTS dlc for my digital review copy, if so then it will be going straight up on eBay... if not then I'll have to open it, get the dlc code and sell it on minus the content.

I really want to play that NiGHTS stage! :D

I haven't ordered this - but I am going to pick it up at the weekend. It's purely because I won't have the money until the weekend to get it, but I NEED to finish Wind Waker before I even start this or I fear my run of not completing Zelda games will continue... :cry:

I am excited for this though!

And how nice is it to have a steady stream of quality games coming to the Wii U?! Good times indeed!

My retail copy has been shipped to :) now I've just got to find out on Friday if I get the NiGHTS dlc for my digital review copy, if so then it will be going straight up on eBay... if not then I'll have to open it, get the dlc code and sell it on minus the content.

It must be pretty annoying. Especially as they'll likely not stop making the "Deadly Six" edition, like with Sonic Racing Transformed.

I haven't ordered this - but I am going to pick it up at the weekend. It's purely because I won't have the money until the weekend to get it, but I NEED to finish Wind Waker before I even start this or I fear my run of not completing Zelda games will continue... :cry:

Keep going, your nearly at the end! I need to finish it off this week as well.

How much would you be looking for and could we come to a deal?

Getting my copy on Friday. Excited :D

Also downloading the 3DS version as soon as it goes live on the eShop.

How much would you be looking for and could we come to a deal?

We could...

It all depends on if I can get the DLC for my digital copy, because if I can then I'll gladly sell you my retail copy at retail price - what I paid for it - and it will stay sealed but if I can't get dlc for my review copy then I'll be taking the dlc from the retail copy and then selling it for a couple of pounds less.

I'll keep you posted on it, should know by Friday. :)

Why can only some copies get DLC and others cant. Isnt it just downloadable for every copy? Im confused.

@Blade with the retail copies you get a download code, with the digital copies it seems that you get a code sent to you on the club Nintendo site after registering it, but because mine is an early retail copy I'm unsure if it will apply to me though I think there is a good chance as I haven't registered it yet.

Won't find out until launch day, really want to play that NiGHTS themed dlc stage though. :D

So when do games usually go up for sale on the eShop? I mean, will the 3DS version be available on the eShop at midnight tomorrow night or does it take hours for it to go up?

so from the GAF thread it looks like the game is 5 hours long.

not sure if I wanna put full price for 5 hours.

5 hours is very long for a Sonic game (in fact it's very long for just about any platformer outside of Mario Galaxy 2 or Banjo Tooie!).

It's not exactly gonna be a "one and done" kind of game. If it's as good as it looks, it'll be the kind of game that you keep coming back to time and time again (especially for the time attack mode)

The game isn't 5 hours long. I've seen a livestream of it and the last 3 zones take about 3-4 hours altogether. So it's about 8 hours by the looks of it.

Yes you could blast through the game in 5 hours...

...if you wanted to miss everything, collect just 10% of the red star coins and set no decent times. :p

This is a game that has huge replay value, you definitely will get your money's worth from it. :)

So to those of you who get your copy of the game early today, enjoy it! :D You've had to wait much longer than me, but I can tell you this... it really is a brilliant title and I can't wait to see others hopefully enjoy it as much as I did. :grin:

Also I'll see you all on the leader boards. ;)

Lost World has just arrived. Think I'll save this one until after my train-filled day.

I've seen the final boss footage, and Ill just say that it was a bit disappointing, but the rest of the game makes up for that.

its because he runs fast.

I love that the classic controller pro is still supported for a majority of Wii U games, it's a nice trend being able to reuse peripherals, similar to how the GC controller was supported for years in many Wii games.

It's arrived!

Just downloading my free DLC from Shopto and the one that came with the game. There is also an update to download aswell, luckily it's a small one.

Let the fun commence!

I love that the classic controller pro is still supported for a majority of Wii U games, it's a nice trend being able to reuse peripherals, similar to how the GC controller was supported for years in many Wii games.

Yeah, that's something that Nintendo really undersell with the Wii U. It's really great that I don't have to buy another set of 4 controllers (and they're all familiar and comfortable for my friends to use when they come round - no need to "re-learn" controls for traditional style games :) ). It's a huge saving (both in terms of time AND money!)

@S\.C\.G do you know how to go around corners while wall running? Is it possible? There is a red coin that I'm missing on Windy Hill 3 and I have a feeling where it's at but I can't seem to wall run around a corner. :(

I blitzed the first two worlds but have went back to man all the red coins. I'm nearly done finding them and then it's off to world 3!

It's a shame Miiverse isn't up yet. The game keeps throwing connection errors up everytime a level is finished.