NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Direct (16 May, 3pm)

If SEGA are collaborating with Nintendo, how 'bout they bring together the team that was Amusement Vision and get another F Zero title out the door.....

..... I can dream, can't I.

Did they not put out a date for Deus Ex? Would have thought that given how lacking the release schedule is for the Wii U over the next couple of months they'd want S-E to put an official release date on that and get that announced. Not like there are that many 3rd party releases coming in the remainder of Spring and Summer.

If SEGA are collaborating with Nintendo, how 'bout they bring together the team that was Amusement Vision and get another F Zero title out the door.....

..... I can dream, can't I.

Did they not put out a date for Deus Ex? Would have thought that given how lacking the release schedule is for the Wii U over the next couple of months they'd want S-E to put an official release date on that and get that announced. Not like there are that many 3rd party releases coming in the remainder of Spring and Summer.

No release date for Deus Ex. Couple of months back Squenix said that it was coming soon. Their definition of soon is vastly different from mine.

Does anyone think we will get a 3DS Nintendo Direct next week

Not likely. The one last month was 3DS focused and revealed a crapload of games for the rest of the year. Wii U Direct was this month. Next month is E3 which will be primarily Wii U, but some 3DS

Here's the Americano ND. Reggie is on at the end saying they have partnered up with Best Buy for E3 and Americans will have access to play unreleased games at 100 Best Buy stores during the week of E3. Also has some AC and Minis on the the Move 3DS stuff more near the beginning.

Having watched the Pikmin 3 bit...makes me wonder why they didn't make it a co-op / multiplayer game. I mean you have 3 different characters with their own parties, so it would work great being able to divide the work among real players. Now it's more like Pikmin 2+.

#IwataSays We will discuss new Smash Bros., 3D Mario game, Mario Kart and other Wii U titles in our #NintendoDirectNA before the start of E3

Just to reconfirm. I like the "other Wii U titles" in it

Not likely. The one last month was 3DS focused and revealed a crapload of games for the rest of the year. Wii U Direct was this month. Next month is E3 which will be primarily Wii U, but some 3DS

I want to see more Zelda A Link To The Past 2 and is Pokemon XD comeing to 3DS or Wii U I loved them games

That was pretty lame as far as Nintendo Directs go. Nothing at all of note for me there.

WHere was the "And one more thing...." bit at the end we've come to expect :heh:

Seemed very Sega focused.... while I've never had any of the previous Sonic & Mario at the Olympics games it is nice to see they are aiming to continue that series. The Snowboarding bit made me drool a bit...if only cause I'm that starved for a 1080 game :heh:

The exclusive Sonic game is very interesting too.... wonder if Sega have a different Sonic game to be announced for other consoles or have Nintendo gotten the full franchise tied to their systems now?

Also should mean Sonic is 100% likely to reappear in the new Smash Bros game :D

WHere was the "And one more thing...." bit at the end we've come to expect :heh:

Seemed very Sega focused.... while I've never had any of the previous Sonic & Mario at the Olympics games it is nice to see they are aiming to continue that series. The Snowboarding bit made me drool a bit...if only cause I'm that starved for a 1080 game :heh:

The exclusive Sonic game is very interesting too.... wonder if Sega have a different Sonic game to be announced for other consoles or have Nintendo gotten the full franchise tied to their systems now?

Also should mean Sonic is 100% likely to reappear in the new Smash Bros game :D

In Japan, the first 10-15 minutes were a "Sega Direct"

I loved the London 2012 M&S so much, can't wait for this one. Especially all of that unlockable music, holy shit.

That's it? Sorry but that was $H!T. I had low expectations but that was even lower than I could've imagined.

You cry like a child when there are no third party games. Nintendo announces a partnership with Sega and a new third party exclusive (the new Sonic title no less) and you cry like a baby.

Pointless? We got an exclusive Sonic announcement with a showing of a new partnership between Nintendo and Sega, a new Mario & Sonic game and dates of some highly anticipated games and content.

How, pray tell, is it pointless?

Because he's going to complain whatever Nintendo do.

Where is my Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 DLC Nintendo

It is NEVER going to happen. Get over it. The new one will be out in November!

What do you think I should do about Fifa 14 I relley want it for Wii U Should I get it on PS4 or do a EA protest and get no EA games

Buy it for your PS3 as its out in September.

If they've managed to get the full sonic franchise as an exclusive, thats huge.

I still think a proper Sonic & Mario platform game would be a big deal, make it 2D and stick it on the eshop.

It is NEVER going to happen. Get over it. The new one will be out in November!

before he asks, you think COD:Ghosts will have DLC on Wii U? :heh:

Yakuza 1+2 HD on the Wii U seems like such a weird decision. They really should port over the sequels as well, but that's probably unlikely to happen.

Look who's back.

You cry like a child when there are no third party games. Nintendo announces a partnership with Sega and a new third party exclusive (the new Sonic title no less) and you cry like a baby.

wario_troll_face__oh_ya_by_cheddinator-d4ip649.jpg

Still eating the paint chips I see, dumbass!

dumb-ass-you-88553872632.jpeg

Guys, cut it out.

Gladly but tell him to get lost with his constant troll baiting.

Yakuza 1+2 HD on the Wii U seems like such a weird decision. They really should port over the sequels as well, but that's probably unlikely to happen.

I think it's quite a logical decision. If I understand correctly, it's a fairly story driven franchise. So releasing the first chapters is only logical. Yakuza is one of very few Sony-exclusive franchises I'm interrested in, so Sega have just, for the first time since the GC days, convinced me to give them money.

Yakuza for Wii U? THAT would actually be a pleasing announcement!

Wait...this really happend? I hope to hell that comes to the West too, those games have been really popular on the PS2 and i never did get around to picking them up. Sonic is a pretty decent win, he seems more comfortable on Nintendo platforms ^_^

I think it's quite a logical decision. If I understand correctly, it's a fairly story driven franchise. So releasing the first chapters is only logical.

Not if they're not going to release the sequels.

The Snowboarding bit made me drool a bit...if only cause I'm that starved for a 1080 game :heh:

..don't do it to yourself :eek: The only thing that will ever scratch that 1080 itch is.. 1080.. and I'd kill for a new one!

I know someone already mentioned it somewhere; but I still find it bizarrely surreal/hilarious to see Sonic and Mario being such good friends. Nintendo and Sega exclusive deals for Sonic? It's like my whole junior gaming life has been flipped on its head - what do kids even argue about re: their consoles these days!

Mario ftw, btw.