NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Raining_again

Face transplants

Look downstairs...

:eek:

Haha. Still, we gotta wait a bit longer for the world's first "arse" transplant. :wink:

Just imagine if your brother died (touch wood that doesnt happen) and his face was used as a transplant for another person and later that year you where walking down town and the person with ur brothers face walks past you! thats freaky as fuck so it is!

This was reported a while back in the US. The article you linked left out the fact that if the patient's body rejects the face, it will turn black and fall off. Lovely

This was reported a while back in the US. The article you linked left out the fact that if the patient's body rejects the face, it will turn black and fall off. Lovely

cracker, especially for a girl, at the cinema with ur new boyfriend, when they go to kiss in the cinema, his face falls off and she has nothing to kiss but a jellyfish and little blocks called teeth.

haw haw haw :shock:

I'd love to have Bruce Lee's face. Everybody would respect me. Unfortunately that isn't possible anymore because he died in 1973 :weep:

Im not sure about this, wouldnt the skin colour be different and all that? I wouldnt like it done to me.

Im not sure about this, wouldnt the skin colour be different and all that? I wouldnt like it done to me.

well wouldn't they try and match the skin tone as much as possible?

I could see it from the point of view that if you have really bad scarring on your skin you would be so much happier having a "normal" face that the bad things seem a lot less.

Trauma Center has given me an entirely new perspective on medicine!

LET'S BEGIN THE OPERATION.

Trauma Center has given me an entirely new perspective on medicine!

LET'S BEGIN THE OPERATION.

Is that where offerman has disappeared to suddenly?!

you've got his face havent you :heh:

It could be a bit strange seeing the face of someone you know is dead attatched to someone who happens to be out doing a bit of shopping.

They should remix the faces. Half from one dude, half from another. Problem solved. Then use the two halves left over for the next lucky chap.

Sign in to follow this