NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2013 - 27th July!

I'm all packed and ready to go, just charging the batteries on the camera

981825_405839362858490_367522550_o.jpg

Ahh, I remember when I first met people from Cube-Europe about 10 years ago... Pretty much shaped the rest of my life! Hah

Good luck people!

Have fun guys! Sorry I can't make it, but I have to dress up as a giant insect to entertain kids.

i've just seen this thread, what is the plan? I'm only half hour from London and it would be good to meet some of the n-europe team.

What is the official meet up time? Approx 10:30am right?

Not sure on my end, I'm notoriously late for most of my life. I'm *theoretically* hoping to be at the cockpit by 11am. Maybe get there about 4ish.

Yeah I'll aim for 11, decided I'm not going to work today so I should be rested up and shit.

We got @Zell and @Goron_3 joining us? Goron always says he will and never does!

@Clownferret, it's basically meet in the cockpit in hyde park(all deets in first post) and sit, chill, drink(if you bring drink) and just have general N-E lols.

If it rains we'll head for the Red Lion pub on Kingly Street, it's a sam smiths.

So I haven't really been on the forums too much lately, so had no idea this was happening. But, I just landed in London for business! I may well try to come along too if I'm allowed?

So I haven't really been on the forums too much lately' date=' so had no idea this was happening. But, I just landed in London for business! I may well try to come along too if I'm allowed?[/quote']

NO, YOU MAY NOT PASS.

Jk. Yes! Everyone! Come alll! Weeeeeeeee :bouncy:

Have fun guys! Hopefully the weather will be good so you can sit in Hyde Park all day. =)

I'm half hour from London myself. Sightseeing after checking into the hotel. Anyone fancy meeting up, ill be at the British museum at 2pm. Look for the Fez.

At present, I'm meeting whomever needs to drop bags off 10am at the hostel tomorrow. Then heading to the meet up point.

I hope you all have a great time! :D

I've been to one N-E meet before and I'd have to say that I'd recommend it, worth going at least once. :)

Right, gonna aim for midday, will anyone be making a supermarket run if the weathers good?

Right, gonna aim for midday, will anyone be making a supermarket run if the weathers good?

They do tend to partially occur at points, but it's about 5-10min to the sainsburys. Personally I'm gonna be grabbing stuff I'm after on my way there methinks. Who knows though, might want something else later.

So.....fucking unfortunately the weather doesnt look great. What are we thinking?

In fairness its meant to be warm and dry until 4/5pm so you can spend a few hours in the park.

So.....fucking unfortunately the weather doesnt look great. What are we thinking?

Probably best to just cancel the whole thing.

In fairness its meant to be warm and dry until 4/5pm so you can spend a few hours in the park.

Looking at reports, its going to be light rain around 10-12 ish and then heavy rain for a bit. I guess we can always get there and see how bad it is/if it happens at all and then get the word out of change of plans if need be.

Cube, I don't have your number it appears.

Ashley, what time will you be joining us?

BBC Weather ain't even showing no rain now. My plan is Hyde Park, if rain hits whover IS there figures a way to get from there to Oxford Circus for the Red Lion. It isn't the shortest trek, and you might have to get wetter than you already are, but I still say getting to a solid pub with semi-decent prices and space for people to come to throughout the day is the ultimate way forward given the rainy year's shambles. Everyone then said it got really good in the evening when we finally actually made it to the Chandos.

Probably best to just cancel the whole thing.

Better plan. I'll see you guys next year! Weather pending.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys - going to have to pull out I'm afraid. Can't really explain why, but yeah. Gutted.

Please take piccies and have fun <3.

Not sure on my end, I'm notoriously late for most of my life. I'm *theoretically* hoping to be at the cockpit by 11am. Maybe get there about 4ish.

Yeah I'll aim for 11, decided I'm not going to work today so I should be rested up and shit.

We got @Zell and @Goron_3 joining us? Goron always says he will and never does!

@Clownferret, it's basically meet in the cockpit in hyde park(all deets in first post) and sit, chill, drink(if you bring drink) and just have general N-E lols.

If it rains we'll head for the Red Lion pub on Kingly Street, it's a sam smiths.

You've got me there mate :( unfortunately I've been offered a summer job and my induction is tomorrow 10-4 :mad: me and Zell were talking just last week about how fun it would be, genuinely gutted (again). Sorry to be a let down but hope you all have a great day.

Also, bonus points for how quickly into the night you lose Zell again :heh:

I say head to the park anyway, see how the weather is. Unless its piss poor before we even get there.

You've got me there mate :( unfortunately I've been offered a summer job and my induction is tomorrow 10-4 :mad: me and Zell were talking just last week about how fun it would be, genuinely gutted (again). Sorry to be a let down but hope you all have a great day.

Also, bonus points for how quickly into the night you lose Zell again :heh:

I'm afraid without Charlie it might be a rather civilised affair for the Zell!

(I realise it is half 4. My bonerific excitement awoke me, fear not though...I'll just play a tiny bit of 3DS then catch a powernap/fall asleep at the meet tomorrow)

I say head to the park anyway, see how the weather is. Unless its piss poor before we even get there.

Aye that's the plan I'm rocking!

Enjoy guys!!! I'll be flying into England whilst you guys are getting up to mischief. Expect some posting in the drunken thread!