NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2013 - 27th July!

We're gonna be in Hyde Park same time as the DeviantArt lot again haha

E; or was it flickr last year? e2; or tumblr?

As long as it ain't triathlons and helicopters, I don't mind.

(there is actually a triathlon, but I think it doesn't go near hyde park this time...I may be totally wrong)

Still planning to come to this. :)

I hate to ask, but could someone ping me their mobile number? I realised that if I turn up and find nobody, then I might be hanging about on my own for a while.

I just realised I'm scheduled in to attend an all day work event on Saturday 27th and these things absolutely destroy me. If there are still things going on in the evening I'll definitely try and pop along to say hey, but it looks like the daytime is a complete no go.

Seriously sorry, I keep missing these things and it makes me feel terrible on the inside.

Still planning to come to this. :)

I hate to ask, but could someone ping me their mobile number? I realised that if I turn up and find nobody, then I might be hanging about on my own for a while.

Did you ever have Goafers? He's going.

Not sure I have it. :hmm:

I still have his, from the Alton Towers trip, and yours (unless one of you has changed it).

Anyway I've PM'd you mine.

I still have his, from the Alton Towers trip, and yours (unless one of you has changed it).

Anyway I've PM'd you mine.

Danny boy has also done the same. Thank you fellas. :)

@Retro_Link and @Eddage I assume you are both coming now. Looking forward to seeing you.

Also, this morning I created errrmm....270 cards against humanity cards, that we can either use as a standalone set or fuse with Goafer's set. Its mainly more of the same, but with a lot of semen stuff, and of course a few more than usual internet references slash N-Europe references. Its pretty cool.

My only problem was getting them printed, so I'm gonna touch base with Goafer to see if he still has connections. I've saved them in a bit of an annoying way which is the only problem.

Of course he has ;)

*sigh* Are we not past this yet? :indeed:

Also, my smooth romance song of choice is blatantly this one:

After working at Spotify, I cannot and will not listen to that song.

Long story - it was overplayed, bit joke for about a year.

x_x.

For anyone in need of a contact, I will publicly declare a mobile number closer to the time(to stop too many shenanigans in the meantime). Tbh I think for most of the meets so far people have generally done ok at finding us. Except maybe Zell, he was on the other side of river for a long time.

I might arrange something in London with some friends so then I can come over say hi, howdy and hello and then head off.

Two weeks to go and this thread is on the second page? Crazy.

Just checking the weather for the day, i know it's early but we may wish to look at the alternative to the park as it's looking to be stormy on and off over that weekend. Thats on BBC, Metoffice and other sources. I know it's early at the moment, it probably will change.

Still should be an epic weekend none the less.

My plan at the moment, i'm staying in a hotel just down the road from the hostel. So i should be able to save us a lot of time by doing all the checking in as such before meeting up on the Saturday. I plan to arrive wherever we may be at 10am/11am on the Saturday. I'll be in London on the Friday from midday. I'll post a number up for anyone on the Thursday before i leave.

Edited by Jimbob

I think it was Tumblr last year.

For anyone in need of a contact, I will publicly declare a mobile number closer to the time(to stop too many shenanigans in the meantime). Tbh I think for most of the meets so far people have generally done ok at finding us. Except maybe Zell, he was on the other side of river for a long time.

I going totally lost in the pissing rain 2 years ago. No idea where I was going and then the venue was moved.

Wish i had been around more this last year, i would have liked to come but dont like that awkwardness of meeting new people lmfao.