NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2013 - 27th July!

Accomodation for the 27th booked.

Damn, right now I can't say for sure, that I will be coming, otherwise I'd take the last bed available. :(

Fucking plane tickets are so god damn expensive.

Edited by drahkon

Fucking plane tickets are so god damn expensive.

Whereabouts are you from? A quick search found me a flight from Frankfurt to Stansted for 51EUR (although it was leaving Frankfurt at 6:30am).

4th, 5th and 6th results.

Whereabouts are you from? A quick search found me a flight from Frankfurt to Stansted for 51EUR (although it was leaving Frankfurt at 6:30am).

I currently live near Frankfurt, actually, but probably only until the end of the month.

There are a couple of cheap flights available 'near' (1 hour drive away from) my home town.

Hm...tempting.

How expensive is public transport in the UK? Stansted is quite a distance from the hostel.

Edited by drahkon

How expensive is public transport in the UK? Stansted is quite a distance from the hostel.

A train from Stansted to Paddington (changing at Liverpool Street, some Londoners might be able to find a better route), is £38.80 return.

EDIT: Or £18 return by coach.

Edited by MoogleViper

And it's International not Hahn!

Kids, never go to Frankfurt Hahn! And if you do, don't spend four hours there.

Easybus (http://www.easybus.co.uk/london-stansted) is anywhere between £2-11 each way and only takes about an hour. It's not going to be the nicest option, but it'll be fine.

In fact, the day travel card in London will probably be the most expensive element. They're around £7 from what I recall.

Edited by Ashley

I pity the last person in that bathroom.

Probably Rez (again)

291054_106497946125968_1359730643_o.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have a work do the day before. But if it isn't too rough (given the amount of alcohol from last time.) I don't see why I can't get on the train to see you guys.

However, I still don't know my way around, so someone might have to help me out. :heart:

I'm pretty sure I have a work do the day before. But if it isn't too rough (given the amount of alcohol from last time.) I don't see why I can't get on the train to see you guys.

However, I still don't know my way around, so someone might have to help me out. :heart:

We are a helpful bunch, so shouldn't be a problem in getting you to the meeting place if you wish to attend.

Cool beans, as I've been living in Cambridge for a while, I really have no excuse not to go.

Omgz Moogle isn't coming? I'm out.

Ellmeister is out?

That means that Peeps is in.

Which means that Magnus is out.

Which means that Magnus can't be hurtful.

Which means that bob is in.

Can somebody update the attending list with this new information.