NEurope
bob

So, i did it anyway....

Congratumalations Bob! And what a lovely place to do it! :D :awesome:

And what about the person who spoiled the surprise? Are they dead yet?

Also congratulations.

And what about the person who spoiled the surprise? Are they dead yet?

Also congratulations.

soon_honey_beer_bottle.jpg

Now look forward to "so when's the wedding?" every day until the invites go out.

So..... WHEN's THE WEDDING CHRIS? :wink:

Congratulations @bob! Did you have a fancy speech? What did you do to celebrate?

Well done chap, especially considering the circumstances. I remember people dropping hints, really REALLY unsubtle ones that genuinely put me off asking. I actually found it pretty offensive at the time.

Sounds like a lovely experience and glad that it was romantic... you know... like not hidden in a toasted cheese sammitch or something.

Congratulations @bob! Did you have a fancy speech? What did you do to celebrate?

No, i kind of panicked and just came out with it quickly. We only had a small break in the queue of people at the top of the Sacre Coeur dome when we were actually alone, so i had to be quick!

Well done chap, especially considering the circumstances. I remember people dropping hints, really REALLY unsubtle ones that genuinely put me off asking. I actually found it pretty offensive at the time.

Sounds like a lovely experience and glad that it was romantic... you know... like not hidden in a toasted cheese sammitch or something.

Well that was plan B...