NEurope
jayseven

What do you carry?

It might just be the angle of the photo/tiredness, but that car key looks maaaaassssive.

Yeah I think its the angle lol

Sometimes depends on what pair of jeans I'm wearing but generally:

Left front pocket: Wallet, keys & bottle opener (you know, in case of emergencies :D), pen

Right front pocket: phone, bus pass

Never carry anything in my back pockets. Too paranoid, even with things in my front pockets.

Always carry a satchel with me when I head out. Never used to but nowadays, it just feels weird if I don't carry one. In there, it's just the usual notepad or two (or three), plastic carrier bag (just in case. never can tell what'll happen on the bus), bottle of water, headphones and a roll of masking tape. So just the usual stuff there :D

I'm surprised about the amount of notepads being carried in this thread.

Creativity can strike at any time it seems.

Allen Key

I'm actually surprised how many times I had to go to a random £1 store to buy these. I should carry some from now on.

Left pocket is always phone (and when on a night out, glasses).

Right pocket is always wallet.

Little right pocket you get on jeans is housekeys & bottle opener keyring (so useful!!) - when this much-underrated pocket is missing, the right pocket does double-duty.

Back right is always change, back left is tissues/receipts/miscellaneous other paper.

I've never been one of those people to carry a bag with me everywhere. If I'm going to work or lectures or something then sure, but I never feel I need that much stuff. If in doubt, gum or train tickets go in either front pocket.

Oh, and recently if I know I'm going to a pub I'll take a deck of cards too - they're surprisingly useful!

(and when on a night out, glasses).

Dude, you know pubs and bars have their own glasses?

Crucial items are probably wallet, keys, phone, bus pass. My phone sucks in the majority of my trouser pcokets though, so I'll try to wear something else with pockets if I can(shirt, hoody, or jacket - keep it in the inside pocket). Secondary items usually with me, car key if I've driven/been a spaz and not taken it out, multitoolknifedealie, lighter, secondary/work related phone. Maybe work gate pass, smartcard, badge etc when working. 3DS was quite common until it recently broke; but it was a take it or leave it item depending on the pocket space remaining after everything else. I'll slowly accumlate crap like reciepts, paper, tissues over time too.

I don't like having my pockets empty(forgotten keys, wallet, very rare but feels weird), and tend to make full use of all pockets if I have them. Don't too bags unless it isn't really pocketable. You may also on occasion find my sporting a handy usb cable for phone, or for 3DS, or both.

Edited by Rummy

Front right pocket - iPhone and notes

Front left pocket - coins (so they don't scratch the iPhone!)

Back left pocket - house keys (if not carrying a bag)

Back right pocket - receipts

Left jacket pocket - fags and lighter

Right jacket pocket - car keys

Inside jacket pocket - mints, usually spearmint Smints or tic tacs.

Work bag will have my folder, snacks and wallet in.

At weekends I have a manbag to free up my pockets. Only keep my phone and cash in my pockets then really.

By the way this thread is like a pickpockets dream :o

At weekends I have a manbag to free up my pockets. Only keep my phone and cash in my pockets then really.

What do you do in the summer if you aren't wearing the jacket? I suppose if you aren't carrying fags then you don't need the mints.....but how do you start your car?

@jayseven is making a list for the NE Meet 2013.

You must look... lumpy.

What do you do in the summer if you aren't wearing the jacket? I suppose if you aren't carrying fags then you don't need the mints.....but how do you start your car?

Jacket stuff is transferred to bag stuff in summer :p

I very rarely find England warm enough not to have a jacket or at least a thin hoodie on though to be honest.

You must look... lumpy.

I don't need things in my pockets to look lumpy!

I generally hate having too much in one pocket, it must be distributed as evenly as possible!