NEurope
-Dem0-

Miiverse (A Link Between Worlds art event edition)

Just like my post reads:

User_Agent_Miiverse_Update.jpg

You can also follow people too!

Miiverse update, can now link to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Tumblr! Seen the announcement through the browser myself, is it working through the console too does any one know?

Edit: Ok Nintendolife have said its google+ and tumblr as well, however through my browser just says FB and Twitter.

Edited by Kaepora_Gaebora

Miiverse update, can now link to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Tumblr! Seen the announcement through the browser myself, is it working through the console too does any one know?

Edit: Ok Nintendolife have said its google+ and tumblr as well, however through my browser just says FB and Twitter.

Really weird... I was in the shower THIS morning, thinking wouldn't that be a really good way to 'sell' the Wii U if people's timelines kept popping up with MiiVerse drawings and pictures... (If that's how it will work?)

I tried using the twitter button earlier.

Thought it would repost your Miiverse post to twitter with link back to Miiverse Webpage....

It doesn't :(

It creates a post saying you made a post in, for example, Smash Bros Miiverse Community with a link to it

Called it months ago, and said this is the best way to advertise the Wii U for free to millions of people, and people said it was a shit idea. This will make far more people aware of what the Wii U is, better than any marketing campaign from Nintendo so far.

I tried using the twitter button earlier.

Thought it would repost your Miiverse post to twitter with link back to Miiverse Webpage....

It doesn't :(

It creates a post saying you made a post in, for example, Smash Bros Miiverse Community with a link to it

I suppose they still want to sell Miiverse as its own fully fledged social network service. Having the full post replicated on Twitter or Facebook would devalue Miiverse as the FB/Twit viewer wouldn't need to visit it to see the post in that case...

Called it months ago, and said this is the best way to advertise the Wii U for free to millions of people, and people said it was a shit idea. This will make far more people aware of what the Wii U is, better than any marketing campaign from Nintendo so far.

Assuming people tweet their posts... Shame you can only do it from the web browser Miiverse and not from the WiiU itself.....yet

Assuming people tweet their posts... Shame you can only do it from the web browser Miiverse and not from the WiiU itself.....yet

Maybe in the future.

The Miiverse character limit has just been expanded to 200 characters per post. Nintendo is listening to Miiverse, proved again.

I think the ability to Tweet the pictures and drawings from Miiverse would be a great advertisement for the system.

I have gotten error code 121-0902 the last five minutes, trying to Yeah posts. Maybe Miiverse is overloaded because of the #NintendoRegionFree campaign?

Anyone else have a problem with the web version where if you press Activity Feed sometimes it shows old posts or only posts from someone on my Friend List?

Here are some lovely drawings from other Miiverse users. All of these were found in the Smash Bros. Community.

zlCfzRDuDFEVWClEmA

zlCfzRDkQIoHO4lL9X

zlCfzRDjHUc9La5HIV

zlCfzRDp1yoS-jXsqH

zlCfzRDmxP49J_bHSg

zlCfzRDl1agDI9lLzb

zlCfzRDpzQU8uAtti0

zlCfzRDvVk0dLZkUBE

zlCfzRDqSAUrCQoEVo

zlCfzRDvK6s6t0Seq8

zlCfzRDlfUEquvlD8u

zlCfzRDogtIsU8vcMF

zlCfzRDr7WYNFAigRx

zlCfzRDt8oY59URQOA

zlCfzRDj16UsuNmNBR

zlCfzRDlK3k2oxFS9o

How do these people draw with pixel perfect accuracy? On the gamepad touch screen... they must have crazy skills

The amazing artwork continues right through to the Art Academy: Sketchpad Community.

I could spend hours looking through this stuff...

zlCfzRFR3iInCqv3XC

zlCfzRFR1C0vA6hvRW

zlCfzRFRvjsFB3ZnGg

zlCfzRFR0CI7ST2QRm

zlCfzRFR0RIzp2I5tE

zlCfzRFR0wsYq7ianP

zlCfzRFRczI18_DKO0

zlCfzRFRjY04oOQb3e

zlCfzRFRk1gil4vQfJ

zlCfzRFRpPgX-rOWep

zlCfzRFRVAwOtt0W3e

zlCfzRFRVfohr745yX

zlCfzRFRcT4_jocXlY

zlCfzRFRcAMZzgqxLd

zlCfzRFRb-wrEZNbkg

zlCfzRFRGxgN7t1Gga

zlCfzRFRLjMGMFIcAR

zlCfzRFRH30bRzIMAm

zlCfzRFRJJsLodpmWN

zlCfzRFRJnInjLctkb

zlCfzRFRF1g2E0CDTh

zlCfzRFRGc0N3PM_ht

zlCfzRFRCrQ8trNcc0

zlCfzRFQn-oTZ_smtP

zlCfzRFQmLc4KxjUeE

I'm gonna post this here as It'll be to best artwork of my life... and took me a shameful 50 mins to complete! lol!

zlCfzRFUUfEINcxQHr

I'm gonna post this here as It'll be to best artwork of my life... and took me a shameful 50 mins to complete! lol!

zlCfzRFUUfEINcxQHr

Reading the whole series with the little one, and you made at least 2 people happy, thanks.

Reading the whole series with the little one, and you made at least 2 people happy, thanks.

LOL me too, we've done ALL The Little Misses, and we just got the Men for birthday. She's now tellung me which ones to draw... the list is loooong!

My next two :

zlCfzRFWVqkal4sJ7o

zlCfzRFXWXYpfXntr2