NEurope
-Dem0-

Miiverse (A Link Between Worlds art event edition)

Now that Miiverse is available on your PC, Tablets & Smartphones it gives us the opportunity to Miiverse on the go.

This thread is for posting all your favourite drawings, screenshots and comments!

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

painting

painting

Edited by -Dem0-

did they release this as an app for smartphones or do they just mean you can just access it from a smartphone browser?

Hopefully they'll make an app at some point, probably not for a while though.

Hopefully they'll make an app at some point, probably not for a while though.

They have said they are doing so and it's due for release in the summer

As much as I love Miiverse and think it's a genius feature of the Wii U, I find the problem is there's just so much crap on it. With online message boards every post is considered (well, most of the time), whereas on Miiverse every couple of posts is a waste of space, be it a shitty 2 second drawing of three triangles, or worse. I guess there isn't much Nintendo can do about that, beyond the Popular posts they've already done, but that's 95% drawings.

As much as I love Miiverse and think it's a genius feature of the Wii U, I find the problem is there's just so much crap on it. With online message boards every post is considered (well, most of the time), whereas on Miiverse every couple of posts is a waste of space, be it a shitty 2 second drawing of three triangles, or worse. I guess there isn't much Nintendo can do about that, beyond the Popular posts they've already done, but that's 95% drawings.

On this forum, yes, every post is considered.

However, look at my forum, or NeoGAF. When forums get huge, unfortunately not every post is considered or worthwhile

I haven't seen a single screenshot when browsing through it on my phone it's all drawings. I do continually worry the lack of 3DS integration yet means there's some ridiculous back end reason why it can't happen or something.

Serebii is right although concerning Miiverse most of the great and the crap come in the YouTube community and I guess that can pretty much be almost every appropriate topic. Overall, I find that most communities are moderated quite well.

My attempt at drawing Chrom:

zlCfzQ91axE4BjUnH2

Clearly needs work. Will try to add more detail next time.

This popped into my head on my morning run today; "Miiverse Messenger".

Does what it says on the tin, like MSN or Facebook, why not have the option to have an icon on your gamepad where you can communicate with other online friends instantly whatever game you are playing.

Playing local mode on Monster Hunter, I notice the Miiverse icon in the bottom corner of my gamepad flashing. It's @Blade, who is playing Sonic Racing himself, asking if I fancy going online to battle a Qurepeco with him etc etc.

And it's something that could be incorporated into the mobile app when that comes too. If Nintendo are so adverse to have a party chat option, this could be the next best thing! I think so anyway...:)

Two things great about this.

1. I would definitely want to visit this.

2. Just remembered how friggin' epic the MKDD main theme was!

Looking back at my Miiverse posts (which are usually done dis-sober'd), I think I may be a bit of a perv or something...maybe it's the spandex in this game....

screenshot

zlCfzQ9cHNgkIejnhX

zlCfzQ9TCyQ7tnSr9Q

zlCfzQ9GuqcCICbtwe

One or two of Need for Speed:

screenshot

screenshot

A bit of Mass Effect 3:

screenshot

screenshot

...and a little gallery of "me" :D

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

....oh and something I would never recommend doing....32r1ia7q8elg6_happy_face.png?latest

screenshot

Here are two more

This was a reply to someone else's post:

zlCfzQ-K0MYgG74YUS

And this is my attempt at drawing Donnel:

zlCfzQ-K9HIRhRz4T4

Here's some of mine...

painting

zlCfzQ8kp6sQivT4_-

zlCfzQ8laewjdk7_or

zlCfzQ8ohqw7lfAf10

I think the Electabuzz is my best work! I'm fairy sure I've spent more time drawing pictures than I have actually playing games! :heh:

You're bloody amazing!

Seriously, that's some epic stuff! So neat and tidy, excellently shaded.

We got ourselves a Miiverse artist!

Here's some of mine...

painting

zlCfzQ8kp6sQivT4_-

zlCfzQ8laewjdk7_or

zlCfzQ8ohqw7lfAf10

I think the Electabuzz is my best work! I'm fairy sure I've spent more time drawing pictures than I have actually playing games! :heh:

I need to 'follow' you on Miiverse!

Here are some Nintendo themed emblems I made on Call of Duty Black Ops 2...

1367451284_zps75686af2.jpg

1367451288_zpse262a933.jpg

1367451289_zps498dff96.jpg

1367451290_zpsc1449606.jpg

1367451293_zpsb0ca3286.jpg

Edited by Kav

Liking the emblems there @kav82. The WW Link one is really good.

Not particularly fond of the Chelsea one though. Oh well you cant be perfect.:heh: