NEurope
Fused King

Luigi's Mansion 2 - Thrills with fellow N-Europers

Please do, I'm well up for it. I saw it but kept looking to see if anyone else said anything, maybe I should've responded to get it rolling :) It being monster hunter weekend probably made it harder too!!

I'll keep it in mind. I'm a bit busy the coming days, but I'll throw some time and dates y'alls way soon enough.

I'd definitely be up for some Luigi fun. @dazzybee and I usually end up playing with each other; it's fun but wouldn't mind a couple more involved.

Ive noticed you guys - So I've ordered Luigi's Mansion 2 to hopefully get in some multiplayer sessions over the weekend (if the modes are active). :)

@david\.dakota

@dazzybee

Added you just now, please add my new friend code:

4528-1890-3328

@King_V @whateverls11 @dazzybee Let's do this! When are people available?

Just starting the game for the first time tonight! Let me get to grips with it and I should be ready in a day or two _ I'll get back to you.

@david\.dakota

@dazzybee

Added you just now, please add my new friend code:

4528-1890-3328

Just starting the game for the first time tonight! Let me get to grips with it and I should be ready in a day or two _ I'll get back to you.

Yeah I'll definitely be up for some multiplayer, great little game.

Yeah I'll definitely be up for some multiplayer, great little game.
& @david\.dakota

Do the multiplayer modes only come after you beat the game?

Absolutely loving the game, can't believe I overlooked this for so long. (Man, should have been a Wii U game)

& @david\.dakota

Do the multiplayer modes only come after you beat the game?

Absolutely loving the game, can't believe I overlooked this for so long. (Man, should have been a Wii U game)

I think they open after the 3 level or mansion... or something, but yeah, it does open up when you've played a bit.

Amazing isn't it. There was a rumour that they were porting it to wii u a couple of years ago, then a rumour LM3 was an nx launch title so wonder if it moved over and just went straight into a sequel... I guess we'll find out soon-ish!

I think they open after the 3 level or mansion... or something, but yeah, it does open up when you've played a bit.

Amazing isn't it. There was a rumour that they were porting it to wii u a couple of years ago, then a rumour LM3 was an nx launch title so wonder if it moved over and just went straight into a sequel... I guess we'll find out soon-ish!

It is - squirms Nintendo quality. Give me until Sat evening and I should be ready for multiplayer.

I'm down for this eve - seeing Xmen at 4 - how does 9pm sound?

Sorry guys, haven't been on the forum. Let's organise a time and get on this.