NEurope
Fused King

Luigi's Mansion 2 - Thrills with fellow N-Europers

@Haden @londragon @Kaepora_Gaebora

I'd say a proper thread is due for the Thrill Tower, because I would one day like to take on 'endless mode' :D

Anyway, I saw you guys talking in the Luigi's Mansion 2 thread, and I figured that I can be available on Friday, which will be 4 pm for me in The Netherlands.

Are we going for 25 stories on expert mode. or are we going through it WeeGee style (a.k.a. taking it slow)?

Super idea!

Well Londragon suggested going for the 25 stories, now I haven't tried the multiplayer yet but would be more than happy to go straight in for it, see how we go, then either take it more slow if I hold the team up, or go endless mode in no time ;)

So that's 3pm UK time, 4pm Netherlands time, 10pm Taiwan time...any more time zones for Friday?! :)

I'll definitely be up for this too. The weekend is good for me bar 3-5 Saturday!

I'll definitely be up for this too. The weekend is good for me bar 3-5 Saturday!

Maybe we could get a group together on Sunday as well then.

Maybe we could get a group together on Sunday as well then.

Yeah definitely. I'm having a gaming and football weekend so I'll be about. And Need for speed and such too!

Not used it before but will see what I can do! On in a bit :)

Well that didn't quite go to plan, such a shame 3 of us couldn't seem to play at the same time! Great fun when it was working though, hopefully we may have better luck if we can organise some games this weekend :)

Yesterday was good when it was working. When we decided to go 2 at a time it worked fine, apart from being able to finish. How did you 2 fare after I left, @Fused King said the connection was more stable with less lag. Finish anything?

Yeah was better with 2, which was annoying! Not sure I will bet to play at lunch time today after all, so let me know if you have any luck with better connections if you chaps do play, as hopefully was just 'one of those days'!

Me and Fused managed to beat a 5 level tower. Well, mainly Fused, I spent most of the time being revived...:D Good fun though when we all got it working!

I guess it might be down to the fact that you are in Taiwan.

Would be interesting to see how the connection holds up with just people from Europe.

Shame really, but it was managable going at it with just londragon as a partner.

I guess it might be down to the fact that you are in Taiwan.

Would be interesting to see how the connection holds up with just people from Europe.

Shame really, but it was managable going at it with just londragon as a partner.

I'm working at getting a faster internet connection too. So maybe sooner rather than later it may get better.

Does anyone still play this online, I am yet to try it. Pretty much completed the game, I have most of the Boos and Crystals.

I'd love to play it more, but just hard to get a game going!!

I've not touched it online, is it any good (if you can get matches going that is)

It is a good time online. You do need to have at least one competent partner though, as with the time limits it can be too much to do all by yourself, and if your playing with a bunch of morons they'll hold you back. If your playing online in your region the connection is much more stable. You start at level 0, all your equipment is at the lowest power and by collecting money in the levels you can buy upgrades. You can other upgrades by pick-up's within the levels, some are cool like a pair of glasses that allow you to see hidden objects, etc.

Give it a blast.

Interesting indeed, may give it a go. Anyone wishing to have a match or two with me, my codes on the side. I'll only leave the match if it's over or my connection times out.

Interesting indeed, may give it a go. Anyone wishing to have a match or two with me, my codes on the side. I'll only leave the match if it's over or my connection times out.

Don't know if your about now, but I'm available in 10 minutes time. Need to pour a beer, and settle down.

Anyone up for this tonight?

Still up for it? Could be ready in 20 mins, so half 9 BST, if you're still keen?

Still up for it? Could be ready in 20 mins, so half 9 BST, if you're still keen?

Get in DAT chatroom!

It would be great to get a 3rd player in here to take on 15 floors on expert mode!

It would be great to get a 3rd player in here to take on 15 floors on expert mode!

What, you saying I'm not good enough any more? Not even after last night?...:D

Hey, I'm all open for trying expert mode tonight, mind you.

Testing the waters and all that.