NEurope
Serebii

New 3DS Deal - Register 3 games, get one new game!

So both me and my girlfriend want Animal Crossing, but rather than buy it twice, I've decided to get DKCR and then buy a download code for Animal Crossing from GAME. Then I can register Animal Crossing again for my girlfriend. That way, we'll both have it digitally.

So how do I register my digitally bought copy of Animal Crossing? The one I buy from GAME.

It gets registered automatically to whatever Club Nintendo account is linked to the 3DS that is used to download the game.

When Animal Crossing is released you should find it on this page http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/nintendo-eshop/3ds/?attributeName1=Shop%20By&sortColumn=popular&sortTypeStr=DESC&inStockOnly=false&listerOnly=true&provenance=Download&attributeValue1=107&cm_sp=eshop-_-hub-_-3dsgames

I dunno why GAME doesn't have an easy link to download titles on their website, I can only get there by looking on Google lol

Think I'll get Monster Hunter 3 as my free game when I buy Animal Crossing on Friday. I already have the Wii U version, but the rest of the games on the list don't appeal to me.

Does anyone have a spare 3DS code they want to swap for a resident Evil Revlations Wii U code?

I already have registered Lugis Mansion 2 and Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Thank you

I registerd 3 games on my 2nd account, the first was monster hunter to take part in the hunt together promotion, got that code,

so i then registered donkey kong and animal crossing today, it came up with a message click here to claim your free game,

when i did a message came up saying sorry you can only use this promotion once per account ? has anyone else had this problem ? i used a seperate account .

could using the monster hunter promotion have messed it up ?

I registerd 3 games on my 2nd account, the first was monster hunter to take part in the hunt together promotion, got that code,

so i then registered donkey kong and animal crossing today, it came up with a message click here to claim your free game,

when i did a message came up saying sorry you can only use this promotion once per account ? has anyone else had this problem ? i used a seperate account .

could using the monster hunter promotion have messed it up ?

I think maybe each game code can only be used for one promotion, So the using the Hunt Together thing made MH sort of "invalid" for this one. I'm just guessing though your best bet would be to contact Nintendo.

I emailed Nintendo to ask if my download for Animal Crossing would be sent at midnight or tomorrow and they said "due to the nature of our promotion, codes will be sent out up to 7 working days after release"

I'm pretty distraught, I really hope it comes tomorrow... it essentially was the plan for this weekend.

"due to the nature of our promotion, codes will be sent out up to 7 working days after release"

:blank:

I emailed Nintendo to ask if my download for Animal Crossing would be sent at midnight or tomorrow and they said "due to the nature of our promotion, codes will be sent out up to 7 working days after release"

I'm pretty distraught, I really hope it comes tomorrow... it essentially was the plan for this weekend.

I heard from people who got DKC that the code came out shortly after release (<1 day?). I don't really see why digitally generated codes should take any time to send.

Also remember they might be talking about e-mails there. It should appear in our accounts before then.

I heard from people who got DKC that the code came out shortly after release (<1 day?). I don't really see why digitally generated codes should take any time to send.

Also remember they might be talking about e-mails there. It should appear in our accounts before then.

When you say in our accounts how do we access the code? Any ideas?

When you say in our accounts how do we access the code? Any ideas?

I think log in to club Nintendo and click the my account section. It should be a banner at the top.

Yeah, I did that new MH promotion thing today, and when you log in on club Nintendo the first thing that pops up is a kid holding a banner with the code on, so I imagine it will be there! 7 working days...Jesus. I'm staying up til midnight thinking it will be automatically generated, won't get my hopes up...

my code is showing on the Club Nintendo site as well and I'm now downloading :D

Well, this is a bit rubbish. Nintendo hasn't sent me my code for Animal Crossing and the banner no longer appears on the Club Nintendo website either.

EDIT - Got it now.

Edited by Grazza

There's no way I'll be getting Animal Crossing soon. Just registered the 3 other games.

:(

Does anyone know if you're able to use a registered Monster Hunter awarded in the 'gift and hunt' prmotion can be used in the Too Many Games promotion?

Does anyone know if you're able to use a registered Monster Hunter awarded in the 'gift and hunt' prmotion can be used in the Too Many Games promotion?

If you haven't already registered MH3U previously then it counts towards the many games promotion.

Aw man.

I called Nintendo up and they won't link the copy of Monster Hunter I purchased via the eShop on 28/03/2013 to my Club Nintendo account (I linked the account/system a few days later). No super awesome games promotion for me.

[edit]

Figured I'd email them about it anyway, I'd still like the damn purchase to be registered.

Edited by Guy

Aw man.

I called Nintendo up and they won't link the copy of Monster Hunter I purchased via the eShop on 28/03/2013 to my Club Nintendo account (I linked the account/system a few days later). No super awesome games promotion for me.

[edit]

Figured I'd email them about it anyway, I'd still like the damn purchase to be registered.

That majorly sucks. I'm really suprised they can't / won't do that for you. ::shrug:

Did they give a reasoning as to why?

Sometimes they can be really unhelpful with stuff like that. I had the same with linking my Club Nintendo account to my new console. :mad:

That majorly sucks. I'm really suprised they can't / won't do that for you. ::shrug:

Did they give a reasoning as to why?

Sometimes they can be really unhelpful with stuff like that. I had the same with linking my Club Nintendo account to my new console. :mad:

The girl just said it's indicated in the terms and conditions that all purchases need to be made 24 hours AFTER first linking the system/account for registration to be successful. I emailed them about it too, let's see how they reply.

[edit]

Yeah, absolutely no sale on getting it registered if it was purchased before linking the accounts.

Edited by Guy

Just managed to bag me a second free game code! :yay:

Had a Luigi's Mansion 2 point card knocking about and couldn't decide what to do with it. Was gonna sell it on eBay but thought I'd just try and buy 2 other codes and create a second Club Ninty account for more download goodness.

Got the codes off eBay for a decent £16 so will get a free game for that!

Now to decide what... ::shrug:

It's a great deal to be fair.

I've so far got Luigi's Mansion 2 and Animal Crossing. Sort of tempted to give DKCR a go, never played a DK game before, but none of the others really appeal to me for the free game. I hear Fire Emblem is great though but not really into JRPGs