NEurope
madeinbeats

Wii U VC

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension this week

Wasn't the biggest fan of this one, but I might pick it up on discount at some point.

Shake Dimension was great, the animation looked amazing. Won't be buying it though, still have the disk.

Shake Dimension was great, the animation looked amazing. Won't be buying it though, still have the disk.

Indeed. One of my favourite Wii games right there.

Shame there's no sale/discount of it as I would have probably double dipped to have it digital.

Yoshi's Story this week

I've got this on the Wii, I need to play it! I recently played through DKC and am halfway through DKC2. I like platformers and this would be a nice change of pace!

I really enjoyed Yoshi's Story. I remember one time at uni I came back to someone's flat and it was lying there. I started playing it and didn't end up going back to the seminar as I was supposed to. Such a charming little game.

For anyone wondering...

Please note: Yoshi's Story on Wii U Virtual Console is the US version of the game.

:)

What does it mean?

It means that it's the American version of the game and that it runs at the correct speed, instead of the European version, which runs slower than it should.

Edited by Dcubed

It means that it's the American version of the game and that it runs at the correct speed, instead of the European version, which runs slower than it should.

OK, it's about the speed :). Thx.

N-Europe Presents

VC Weekly

content-2-34713-vcweekly373sidebanner.jpg

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Final Fantasy on the Wii U...

...Virtual Console at least. ;)

Check inside for the verdict.

Enjoy!

: peace:

Poor Mario Party DS. It doesn't deserve to have the entire point of its existence robbed from it (no multiplayer)

I really hope that is something that is fixed with the NX, multiplayer on handheld games!

Edit: Oh crap. It's New 3DS, not Wii U. Never mind.

Edited by Serebii

N-Europe Presents

VC Weekly

@Glen\-i you know you want to. :wink:

(Plus I'd love to hear your feedback as you're well-aquainted with the series)

For what it's worth, I can see myself wanting to play more of the games in the future.

Check inside for the verdicts.[/size][/b]

Enjoy!

: peace:

Click on the Kecleon's... go on @Glen\-i you know you want to. :wink:

(Plus I'd love to hear your feedback as you're well-aquainted with the series)

Using Kecleon as clickbait? That's pretty low.

Worked like a charm!

It was a very interesting read. There aren't many opportunities to read an in-depth analysis of someone who's completely new to the series.

It's very informative as well. I might just have to link people to it if they ever ask me if they should try the series out.

I particularly enjoyed the brief history lesson on the Mystery Dungeon series, definitely learned a few things there.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game though. It's certainly a "Love it or hate it" kind of game that, like you said, can endear you to some Pokemon that otherwise have been mostly ignored in the main series. It's amazing how injecting a little bit of personality can change a view of a Pokemon.

After all, Kecleon was a pretty crap battling Pokemon that existed purely as a road block in R/S.

And now it's best known as the Psycho Merchant that I'm sure everyone would like to see go toe-to-toe with the Link's Awakening shopkeeper.

When the sequel inevitably comes to VC (Hopefully Explorers of Sky), it'll be interesting to see what you think of it. It clearly had a bigger budget and I think it polished up the first game's mechanics nicely.

Mario Strikers Charged Football this week

1 game a week is still pathetic, but at least it's a good'un.

Fantastic game, still amazes me just how much of an improvement it was from the original!

1 game a week is still pathetic, but at least it's a good'un.

Fantastic game, still amazes me just how much of an improvement it was from the original!

Contra III is on the N3DS VC if that helps :p

Contra III is on the N3DS VC if that helps :p

Well then, ditto for the New3DS as well :p (no, really. Contra 3 is a brilliant game - not buying it for a 3rd time though)

I hate how it seems that the New3DS VC releases are eating into the Wii U ones. Especially when these games are already on the Wii U and I'd rather play them on Wii U...

It's not like there's a lack of games to re-release on Wii U either!

Mario Strikers Charged Football this week

Is the Pro Controller supported (Wii U)?